Is it possible to revive the Americana trend?

Is it possible to revive the Americana trend?

Not right now, but, assuming you want americana to revive, I wouldn't worry. Fashion (as well as modern culture) are in a complete state of hyperstasis. Trends come and go and come back faster than ever. Styles recombine or even coexist in the background perfectioning themselves.

wats americana

Maybe Union Made will get desperate and actually sell things made by union labor.

Revive? That's Iike all I wear. And I'm not even a fucking hipster. Or out of touch.

A... am I?

I think if you're interested in it, you shouldn't worry about it being a trend. You should wear what you enjoy and are interested in.

No, it's been co-opted by hipsters and numales for far too long. Maybe check again in twenty years.

wats americana

Tradesman here. 'Americana' is basically just marketed as 'workwear' in this domain. Denim jackets, denim overalls, dickies, carhartt, duluth, functional boots, straight leg jeans sometimes with a boot cut, and basic shirts no busier than plaid. Maybe a basic hoodie under the jacket. Maybe a baseball cap or a trucker hat. Newer trends include high-visibility orange or green and camo, which all look awful in my opinion. Nothing to revive because it never died. Neutered office pets just don't see it in their day to day.

Works great in colder climates. Definitely more durable and comfy than the overpriced streetwear shit all over this sickly board. Comfiness and aesthetic improves with age and abuse. The fits are typically big and blocky which can be good or bad depending on what you want I guess.

They had to make working-class men wear ugly hi-vis because workwear was getting too trendy and the office boys felt cucked.

It's not dead and it never will be, though it's not trendy anymore.

Jeans, oxford cloth shirts, and many types of work jackets are pretty basic and functional classics that can be used together or with other casual styles. My "mfa boots" are still one of the items that normies most often compliment. Like said, trends come and go so quickly in the 21st century that only the most autistic fashion snobs will judge you for wearing something that was trendy 5 years ago

I can't wait to see hip open plan office cucks wearing dirty hi viz "Nacho's Landscaping and Drywall" hoodies with forest camo hats and mouths full of chew. Maybe then my kind can finally return to the golden age.

Read ametora

I really like pic related but nu males have ruined this look.

Then don't wear it the nu-male way. Tuck the shirt in, go for a baggier denim jacket. That simple.

the CEO of Union made would like you to know that "it's never going to happen"

He should change it to Sweatshop Made. It's not like anyone buying the clothes gives a fuck.

i have that jacket, not washed it for 4 years, maybe its time. I dont feel like i have gotten any fades yet though.

Eh, hi-vis shirts are okay for being on a job site or especially roadwork. Saves you from having to wear a hi-vis vest.

Agree with tucked shirt, but baggy denim jackets are just neo-nu-male. To de-nu-male this fit you need everything to fit a tad looser, and the jacket should be a bit shorter in both the torso and the arms. A medium rise on the pants will balance this shortness and create some very "classic" proportions. Also the model looks like an idiot with the top button of his shirt buttoned but that's an easy fix

t. currently wearing wool flannel pants and a trucker jacket

could work outside of the US

it's alive as a niche in japan