I have bad acne scarring and dermatologists are worse than useless in Canada. Should I just kill myself?

I have bad acne scarring and dermatologists are worse than useless in Canada. Should I just kill myself?

Picture is not me, but I have similar acne scarring.

eh, it looks alright mang.

Come on dude that's nothing man up.

I think you could live with it. It's tough but self-acceptance is the best dermatologist and hse's free

James Murphy has let himself go a bit

buy a aha peeling and hope for the best. Good luck OP, you'll get over it eventually.

sandpaper it until you achieve a smooth finish

just own it man, so many acne scarred motherfuckers out there looking great and getting mad pussy or whatever it is they want looking good in photos etc still. acne scars aint shit, i have some.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

I love how its all self-acceptance advice for OP, it it was a woman asking they would be giving mad derm advice to vanish the scars. Anyways OP, time will heal them but exfoliating often will speed up the process. I use rice flour with some lemon and honey as a diy mask, but any over the counter product will work as well. Also be sure to include lots of antioxidants in your food (lots of fruit and veggies). I had acne scarring since I was 14, now 12 years later it's fading away.

Great quote

Acne scars fade away with time. The most important thing is of course to get rid of your fucking acne with Accutane (it's the only thing that helps). If they still bother you after your acne is gone and the red spots have faded, then get laser resurfacing done by a derm or plastic surgeon.

I had pretty bad scars when I was younger and was really self-conscious about them, but now they are unnoticeable and I even get compliments about my skin.

don't listen to the instant accutane retards- it's a big commitment and honestly not worth it in many regards- depending on your valuation of the trade offs

please dont put any lemon shit on your face it is way too acidic

i have similar scars all around my face but they're more discolored (red). and on top of that i still get mild acne (mostly whiteheads and blackheads). i honestly think about killing myself everday. help me, Veeky Forums. wtf do i do

really just go to a derm. the red ones will go away if you take care
in the mean time, wash (w/ cold water) regularly & eat well

those honestly aren't that bad, especially since you're a man
if they're really fucking up your self confidence you should see a derm about laser/filler treatments

you just get over it. theres no "cure" and most people dont really care as much as you might think

shit you're cute

google derma rolling

ive heard dema rollers do well for acne scarring never tried one tho

idk man, i've definitely been treated differently and/or clowned on cuz of my fucked up face. what's more is the horribly disgusted feeling i get when i look in the mirror. all i want is to be normal looking

derm is what i'm thinking. hope it's not too much

Lmao implying taking a pill once or twice a day and moisturizing/wearing sunscreen more is a commitment

t. guy who killed himself because he became irrelevant

you don't understand. it has potentially lasting psychological effects for some dispositions

yeah, effects like increased self confidence and girlfriend acquisition.

Accutane is used to cure cancer patients, and people here are advertising it for shit like acne like its a simple vitamin pill

Are you really this ignorant? Look up some cases where people's life got even worse when they got on accutane, and not talking about their acne but their livers started giving up and shit.

Was on acutane for like 4 years, zero changes other than sensitivity to sun and less acne leading to the confidence i needed to ask girls out and go to parties; i find it interesting that most patients on acutane experience "vast emotional distress or mood changes" at the same time as puberty as though the two are exclusive

Well good for you and very lucky that it worked out.

I hope it cleaned up your acne. I'm not totally against if, its up to a person will they go on it or not I'm just saying they should be careful.

>bro I'm Chinese and tall so therefore the majority of Chinese people aren't short

fuck off

DERMA ROLLER, senpai. and avoid greasy foods except for ice cream, which is good fat.

best way to go t b h

Just kys honestly. It won't get better. You'll always be ugly.

I like acne scars most of the time

>bro science

Microabrasioning or whatever it’s called for those scars. I think they’re called icepick scars

ok

marry me

time and self

thats interesting but i guess it sorta adds charatcer. I don't usually like a perfect pristine face on guys probably because mine isn't either.

no homo

was on acutane for only one year and psychologically it ruined me. I am more confident now while looking in the mirror but that doesn't mean shit if i'm too sad to get out of bed every day.
Also, it didn't even get rid of all my acne, just cystic stuff so if anybody is thinking of using it keep that in mind.
Overall I would recommend it with the same wording I would use if i were recommending acid to somebody: if you're stable and have a good mindset going into it, it can work wonders for you. (Also the constant dry skin was almost unbearable living in the northeast)

SO fucking glad I dont have this problem

Your face is your face man wear it proud

Edward James Olmos cheeks?

therapy.

look up infini, it's like a more modern version of dermarolling. it's retarded expensive, but a friend of mine got it done and it's pretty night and day. I mean i didn't know her before it, but looking at old pictures theres a pretty significant difference.

she got her shit done in toronto, so thats canada if that helps.

This, start with 80 grit and go all the way up to 500

rare