innerdecay.com/collections/patches/products/pre-order-death-of-socrates-patch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PATCH PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

Post some sites you know, anons

Good shit

Where can I get that specific one?

i think it's from inner decay

sorry if this is off topic, but what are some nice patches that can go on the side of white shoes like this? flowers look cool but are overdone and a bit too effeminate and snakes would make them look like gucci wannabes. any thoughts?

I enjoyed Dead Space very much

this is terrible

You’d have a hard time finding patches that are small enough to fit shoes. You’d need something 2x3cm and you probably won’t find anything that quality.

You’d be better off getting something printed or embroidered.

Use the slipons for patches instead, theres almost no room for patches on the old skools

Do you guys do battle jackets? Thinking about starting one since the t shirt shop near me sells Hammerheart back patches.

I've been looking into starting one, been picking up patches/pins at shows, but I can't seem to find a jacket that I like.

Not if you're a /k/ommando

Forgot pic

mmmmh hmmmmmph

Try to keep it minamilist, less is more when it comes to battle vests.
I'd rec using studs if you're going for a Punk/Black metal theme, also try to keep them organised and not randomly scattered everywhere.

innerdecay.com/collections/patches/products/pre-order-death-of-socrates-patch

Related: What are good jackets for patches?

w2c?

Levis denim truckers. Ideally the black "Berkman" colourway. Then you need to break it in a LOT to not look like a dweeb with a blocky/stiff jacket. Ideally never wash it and cut the arms off but I wear mine over hoodies so don't need the arms.

i have this patch on my backpack

Do any of you make patches?

it looks like a cyberpunk billboard to me

w2c?

i think there could be if i seem ripped the leather strip off.

w2c

Battle jackets are so fucking embarrassing.

w2c!?

Wouldn't washing it help it break in more? Like make the fabric thinner and less stiff?

lel ordered from their store. had a cutest message in the package

I disagree. But they are also not 100% an affectation.

saving this thread from the dead
I have a black security/police jacket and it has a usa flag on one side and that's it. rec me some patch ideas