Yfw you need to be an autist to be a good trader

>yfw you need to be an autist to be a good trader

>Lack of emotional attachment to trades
>Ability to analyze large amounts of data quickly and efficiently
>Obsession with the markets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm an autist and I suck at trading. being a jew would be more useful.

what do you mean when you guys say "trading?" do you mean day trading? Or being employed as a trader, is it difficult to become a trader? What does one need to learn?

You just need to be an engineer.

I don't think so.
1. Browse Veeky Forums for meme stocks
2. Do simple research on a few
3. Buy the dip
4. Profit???

Yes, the profitability rate in trading stocks is staggering.
Especially on this board.
Those guys get so rich, they never come back here.

I think people here daytrade on Robinhood
A nice way to lose money desu
I try to ignore it

>Wanting to be a trader

Why?

>Ability to analyze large amounts of data quickly and efficiently
>Obsession with the markets

It's not even that hard. Once you learn the basics it's no where near as complicated as you thought it would be.

>A nice way to lose money
Hey I don't think so, man.
I hear it's free.
That means you can't lose money, right?

its fun and it pays well compared to the amount of hours you have to work. im talking about actual professional trading though, at a bank/prop firm/hedge fund etc. not some broke fuck sitting in his sweatpants at home.

you dont have to be an autist, you just need a strong will. Maybe in your case it takes becoming an autist to control your beta emotions, but you are def not speaking for a lot of traders

messed up my trip accidentally

I got adhd and perseverance. I have no grasp of money, time or words. So I feel little to no pain when I lose money, but I feel satisfaction when I make money. I take a lot of risks and my intuition guides me in the right direction.

shit, son, i lost only 140 dollars so far this year. that's cheap entertainment.

Losing shit load of money is better than earning shitload of money :D All you need is a very minute investment and you are good to go because hey, money makes money There are no annoying surveys to take, no MLMor affiliate marketing and no filtering through mind numbing spam emails! invest in my products & make cold hard cash hand over fist.

You guys can reach me here (Y)

GMAIL : [email protected]

Make sure you watch this

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8

This is illegal.

Banks are legal right

What are the risks

jail

Stop being a douchebag there is no risk at all you just go to local atm and cash out plain and simple

You're going to have to shill harder if you want me to consider this a possibility

Go to the links in video see for yourself ask happy clients on the facebook page