Good move or bound to flop?

good move or bound to flop?

w2c similar shitty hoody for waaaaaay cheaper

they're gay. Wornout dad core is on it's way out of 2018 if not already out. Also hoodies in general have been out for like 6 months.

ALSO the shoe. The shoe is such a good price for the recent bulky sneaker fetish. I think those shoes are going to fucking be everywhere
>bulky shoes popular
>dad shoes popular
>yeezy shit popular
oh yeah the shoes are gonna fly off hte shelves and the nigga gonna make a lot of money

Really like the kicks but fuck that hoodie and pair of shorts. I own two S3 yeezy hoodies in the yellow and red colours that I love, but I like them because of the bold colour (+ they were on sale). This is honestly super fucking annoying

yo stfu i don't care what's trendy or not, I wanna be warm for the eventual winter tundra i will face in the coming months

also
>never buy shoes over 100$

What the fuck. General rule of thumb is never spend over like $300 on anything BUT shoes. The difference from a $300 and a $300 button up for example is absurdly different. And trust me it's 'not trendy' for a reason lol, it's ugly.

shoes touch the ground, so why spend 300$ to walk in ne0-sketchers that'll get dirty and are still made by Pakistani children for a couple dollars?

pfft, suck my wiener.

will do but reccomend me a good hoodie that aint no double weave champion

literally bluenotes. hoodies are like underwear and socks it doens't matter what brand. if you're feeling crazy buy medium gildan hoodies on ebay. $13 for each color you like,

You cant buy them separately. You have to buy it all in a bundle. I'm sure OP knows that but for everyone else who might not know

Are these shoes going to be limited releases? If not its a pretty decent price depending on the quality.

Shoes are ok
hoodie is debatable, i personaly think you can find cheaper one lookin the same as yeezy
And 240$ for shorts is deffo stupid

Oh i just found out that in order to hit shoes you have to buy the whole set, riddiculous

>I wanna be warm for the eventual winter tundra i will face in the coming months
sooo... it's a thick wool hoodie?

sure, you have one to recommend?

If you're buying sneakers for more than 250 you should reconsider your life choices. The only shoes that should cost more that 300 dollars are dress shoes by Church's or your local cobbler.

yes but it's rare and I want to buy it myself

>hoodies in general have been out for like 6 months
Have you noticed that it's getting colder outside?

>Veeky Forums is unaware of seasons

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

mfa pls leave

the truth

yeah sorry forgot to make that clear. i just kinda thought it was common knowledge