Post your glasses, glasses you want, and help people who don't know what kind to get to match their face shape

Post your glasses, glasses you want, and help people who don't know what kind to get to match their face shape.

Other urls found in this thread:

ray-ban.com/usa/eyeglasses/RX5121 UNISEX 001-original wayfarer optics-black/805289151401?category_Id=332297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mods

i need new glasses and my face is round and fat, would these angles and details distract and oppose from my facial features?

What frames would look good on this kind of head shape?

Thick, black RayBans.

i fucked up and my glasses are too big,you can see it on the face rate thread. I need something that screams fuckboy but isnt black boxy and thick frames

Tom Ford round glasses, I don't wear them as much as I used to

i am currently wearing these am I a loser

if you're worried about being a loser, I'd be less concerned about your glasses and more concerned about being here 2bh

Op whats the name of this specific pair?

cop or not?
(I am a relatively thin dude with long hair and a short beard)

these kinds of glasses look much better without the nose pads

agreed

are my glasses fine?

Yes

yes stop looking for approval just wear what you like

True. There should be something on the sticky that just says shit like this shouldn’t be allowed.

What model are those?

What? Asking for critique (albeit in a roundabout way)? That'd be a bit stupid for it to be bannable

ray-ban.com/usa/eyeglasses/RX5121 UNISEX 001-original wayfarer optics-black/805289151401?category_Id=332297
if it's not these it might be one of the other square ones

Jake Gyllenhaal? Anything, but unfortunately you look nothing like him.

What brand/model are these?

I want these fucking Moscot's but the colorway is retired fuck them

warby parker

How do I figure out what face shape I have and what glasses would look good for my shape?

Anybody know what glasses these are?

>True. There should be something on the sticky that just says shit like this shouldn’t be allowed

You seem butthurt my dude.

I got mine from eyebuydirect.

dope as fuck

Have them in brown and gold. Hurt the shit out of my face too.

RATE THIS ONES???? IM PLANNING TO BUY THEM

What does Veeky Forums think about wearing glasses purely as an aesthetic thing, like if you don't actually have piss poor eyesight or prescription lenses, but want to wear some glasses as an accessory.

Got the Moscot Lemtoshs. They're pretty good because I got the 44s so they actually fit my face

Aside from the ears the girl is cute.

these, didn't buy when I had the chance.

my glasses :)

does anyone know where i can buy glasses like these? this is elvis costello btw

>Moscot
This brand any good?

rlly nerdy not attractive

I would kill for these

I own these, I am quite happy with them, I love the teal.

Not terrible but desu I don’t really like keyhole on you.
Your facial hair on the other hand...

Probably some time Olivers

I don't feel like these match my face

Im thinking about getting browline glasses to replace my current ones

lenses look too wide but it might just be the bridge gap being to large causing them to sit too low on your face

I would stay away from anything not brown, black or grey

The frames shouldn't be wider than the widest point of your face, so those are too wide.

what the fuck do i do about coke bottle eyes??? stick to contacts?

oops didn't mean to tag you

little kid?

>kid
wat

pls any1

get gold circle frames w/ clear non prescription lenses then

They're top quality compared to any other glasses brands I've owned. Not bad for mass production.
I'll definitely be getting more frames when I get the money.

These are discontinued, right?

Oliver Peoples 505

Topper

Just got these because they were mostly covered by my insurance but already regret it because I found a similar pair I actually like more that would have been covered entirely.

I have some savile row custom 'round eyes':
44m (I think)
cable temple - so that they never slide off no matter what I'm doing
saddle bridge, which are much comfier than nosepads imo.
shiny rhodium

I'm liking these more than my beaufort panto's. Want to get another pair in gold, 38mm (...with rose tinted lenses because I'm a stupid faggotwhore and pink meme lenses might just make me less irate)

I think I fucked up, didn't think about the effect created by the lens, my eyes look small and magnified, makes them look big on my face, shit sucks, I spent 300+ on these faggot carbon fiber meme's.
I just want to die, I have to wear them, I'm fucked until I buy something better, they looked smart with out the prescription, I fucking hate people that use fake prescription glasses.

Can you use a thinner lens? More $$ though.

Something like this
Or thinner will probably work, I will just continue to look awkward and ugly until I buy another pair, I'll probably hate them too, shit sucks mane.

bumpp

Alright lets give this another try. What the fuck is my face shape? Oval?

no idea
was never good at geometry
as long as you don't buy nu-male frames, you'll be roight

Which frames are these?

Bro, Eyebuydirect has frames for as cheap as 10 dollars. Warby Parker has sub 90 dollar frames and lenses.
There are so many super cheap glasses brands that can replace those. There is no reason to be stuck with frames you hate.

warby parker perceys

answer me please or i will kill myself

Replied

thanks you i wont kill the self today

What do you think about these?

forget model but tom ford

Planning to get glasses with a thin frame. After two years I'm still not used to wearing glasses. Even when they are light I still feel the weight on my nose and it bugs the hell out of me. Contacts sadly aren't an option.

I have these too.

thinking of copping these on tuesday (moscot DOV)
not sure if I should get top notch hi def with everything lens for $260 or basic anti glare/uv protection/plastic for $150

Not a fan of my current frames. I think I'd like to go back to wider lenses and heavier frames. Could anyone offer frame suggestions?

get a shorter haircut and get some rounder glasses

fan of these

some kind of oversized round frame
would take to BDSM themed club/10

cop or not?

get contacts or get lasik

Barton Perreiras. The model is the Gilbert, which I think might be discontinued, not positive.

Nope.

It's for faggots. DO NOT do this.

Where's a good place to find unused "vintage" glasses besides eBay?

As a person who has to wear glasses and wishes that he didn't, I hate people who do this.

i wear pic related every day

Same.

I didn't ask to wear them, I don't want to have to. I have pretty bad astigmatism, and toric lenses are super uncomfortable, so glasses is my only real choice.

People that wear fake glasses just to be trendy or stylish are scum. Fuck them.

These glasses look like shit, why are they all the thick hipsters or circular? I already look enough like harry potter.

Name ?

>calling acetate frames "hipster glasses"

is this 2012

why are you so insecure

i have to wear glasses but i feel lucky for needing them since glasses look hella good on me

i would probably wear clear ones if i didn't need a prescription

got these cheeky little lids

what do you think fammies

Bump

can you post a picture without drawing on it?

Looks like oblong, but its hard to tell when you draw thick lines on your face.

any feminine glasses recs for very oval faces? links to shops are helpful too. i have a whimsical and girly style, people like to recommend broader frames which i don't think works with my looks.

are your warby parker glasses ridiculously fucking hard to clean? never had this problem before until I copped a pair of warby parker glasses

post face