Thoughts on Superdry? I'm shopping for a Winter Coat, and I really liked the ones I saw here

Thoughts on Superdry? I'm shopping for a Winter Coat, and I really liked the ones I saw here.

Other urls found in this thread:

superdry.com/mens/jackets/details/69819/winter-rookie-military-parka-jacket--navy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP why are you making thread about ur moms pussy?

>winter coat
>super dry

Garbage, Im not even joking. If you want a winter coat get one from a place like Patagonia. I'm serious.

Not a fan of their clothing but i copped a dope backpack from them.

What's so bad about them? I like these 2 a lot.

Also, r8 the jackets I guess. Which one do you guys like more?

Number 2, also this is the worst place to ask about superdry. Most here stick to the "ew that brand" meme. I had some coats from them, nice wuality and kerp warm nicely.

I wouldn't go with Superdry for coats, I'd say if it's the price point you're better off with more recognisable brands for rhe quality difference. That said, Superdry has some dope backpacks, check them out for sure

eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mallcore

WHAT THE FUCK YOUR LEGS ARE SO SHORT

lmao, my waist starts here, my legs are normal length (for a manlet)

meme/10

Why the fuck do you wear your jeans so low

branding is obnoxious and white guy getting a chinese tattoo tier, all their shit is nothing special especially at that price

There's very minimal branding on these
just a small patch on the sleeve with a British flag. Also, I'm not white. They're on sale too, for $95 each. If it really is a bad brand, I'll look elsewhere, but the biggest complaint seems to be the horrible branding, which isn't a problem with these. I do really like these parkas a lot
It's just a weird angle. I suck at taking pictures.

w2c one on the left?

fake british brand trying to be Japanese

superdry.com/mens/jackets/details/69819/winter-rookie-military-parka-jacket--navy

The one I tried on was black, but I couldn't find it on their garbage website.

Their sweatpants and bags seem nice. I actually kinda like the jacket with 6 zipper tabs, but their hoodies aren't great. Everything seems kinda overpriced.

Currently have a green limited edition army jacket from superdry, got it in XXL so it's essentially a parka, 80 bucks and keeps warm from Autumn to spring.
If you're the type of person to only wear 1 or 2 layers beneath, don't buy it, otherwise go ahead
Also I hate the hoods personally, you do you though

Still same guy, if a brand overpowers what you like in clothing, you're what's wrong. Not the brand. If you like this jacket and you like the way you look in it, go for it.
I bought my jacket since I put it on and instantly knew it was me. If this doesn't do that, shop around, look for something you adore and won't regret the price point, they make alot of jackets so no rush

Bitches will go superdry when you wear superdry XD