BF% attractiveness

What's the most attractive male bodyfat percentage?
What's the most attractive BMI for a male who doesn't lift?

What BMI do male models usually have?

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/355196-the-ideal-weight-for-a-6-foot-male-model/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another relevantvpic.

Also, according to this
livestrong.com/article/355196-the-ideal-weight-for-a-6-foot-male-model/

“A male model should generally weigh between 120 and 170 pounds and be 5 feet 9 inches to 6 feet 2 inches in height“

Which would make for an average BMI of about 19.9

Oh cool I'm within Parameters

>What's the most attractive male bodyfat percentage?
8-12%
>What's the most attractive BMI for a male who doesn't lift?
19-21
>What bmi do male models usually have
Depends.
Someone like Gandy, probably like low 20's, but some of the SLP models are in the 15-17 range, and its very trendy ATM for male models to be underweight and skeleton looking, mirroring the female models.

>120

I weigh 119 lol

10-12 with 23-24 bmi is perf
both fit and fa are delusional

Where do you take the BMI numbers from?
>inb4 they're mine

ur no man LOL

how the fuck do you lower body fat percentage

i've tried eating very little (~1.2k calories a day) but i also don't do much physical activity apart from walking around and lifting a bit 3 days a week

im 5'10 and 120lbs and im still kinda flabby. it's all diet right? i eat seldom but poorly. i dont care about getting buff, just leaner.

10% is probably ideal, but hard to maintain.
If you're really athletic you can be low teens and eat whatever you want though. At least under 30 y/o.

Don't eat much and do a lot of cardio exercise
t. 8.5% body fat

Diet. Keep protein a high part of your caloric intake and especially get rid of sugar. And do sprinting intervals rather than endurance cardio, like swimming or 800m sprints, stair climbs, etc. Do these longer than 20 minutes. Or play a sport which are naturally HIT and naturally last longer than 20 minutes. skateboarding, mountain biking, basketball, something like that which lasts a long time but has periods of intensity. Wear sunscreen or you'll look haggard in 20 years.

Sounds like you don't get enough proteins. Gotta get a lot of proteins when you lose weight, otherwise you'll lose a lot of muscle mass too, and that's why you still look flabby even after losing weight, you gotta keep dat mussel. Look at Veeky Forums's sticky thread, the fourth or so post tells you how much protein you need to get at what deficit, 1.5 g per pund bw at -500 deficit iirc

Or you can do it like me and do Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss diet, cause I'm an impatient guy
Only for you if you csn handle living only off of tuna egg whotes and chicken breast though

Oh, and you could also take illegal drugs of course, like DNP, Clenbuterol, Albuterol, Yohimbine HCL, take your pick. DNP is best though, if you're not an idiot it has pretty much no sides afaik, and it's fastest. You could also cook yourself alive and die, but again, only if you're an idiot
The rest of them are bad for your heart

EC Stack's another option, which may or may not be legal where you live

You can leave out the sports part entirely if you just wanna lose bodyfat

Meant

Bro do you need a sandwich or something?

Cardio and overall exercise running,pull ups,squats,push ups I don't do crunches and I still have and its not just eat less but eat higher protein foods if you just eat less your muscle mass will linger away

itt people dont know how to exercise or lose weight properly

There was only one guy who didn't know, and he got help so now he probably knows too

9% ascended ottermode.

>t. 10 years of Veeky Forums