Are 80s/90s Formula 1 team jackets Veeky Forums?

Are 80s/90s Formula 1 team jackets Veeky Forums?

Having a retro jacket that's sponsored by a cigarettes brand sounds like something that'd do great at a festival.

Worthy mention are old motor racing jackets, but they're leather and still very popular.

I would say most definitely yes

Post more

if you don't ride don't wear these, you'll look like a moron.

This is going to be a fully fleshed out style soon. Two years tops.

Keep posting.

Baggy-ish jackets with logos and patches all over them are already coming back. SLP is selling one this year (jacket with patches that is).

Jacket in question

Getting Raf vibes off of Frank Williams (guy on right)

This is a motorcycle jacket though, f1 doesn't wear leather

a number of rappers are already starting to wear Nascar jackets, it's only a progression from there

Absolutely, its the velcro/tag style collars and soft/drapey shoulders we'll be seeing more of soon. And especially the soft/tight cuffs.

But apart from the tag style collars, are the rest of the things you mentioned already elements of bomber jackets? Those have already come and gone (for now until they inevitably come back again).

I’ve loved this shit for so long any I just haven’t really looked for anything

Same here. I'm trying to think of a way to describe it other than 70/80s F1 racer-core.

Veeky Forums never ceases to amaze at how utterly retarded they can be. No, this novelty shit isn't going to be a trend, no you aren't ahead of any curve. Because it's a novelty and nothing more. Unlike something that were statement pieces at one point like bombers, these can't be mass produced with ease. Fucking autistic retards.

Why can’t they?

Denzel reps the shit out of them

>being this autistic

More Denzel

No the cuffs aren't a seperate piece/are just the same sleeve fabric tightened at the wrists and the cut of these is much more similar to a members only jacket but slimmer.

Hilfigger even designed the Ferrari outfits

Denzel one of the most Veeky Forums out there

Is Jacques Villeneuve the most effay 90's racer?
And this large kangaroo sponsor logo is super dope.

This is nothing like OP
Also SLP is gay you fag

W2C this is amazing

Its such a small grouo of people who actually ride. So imo if you enjoy the sport and wanna wear a jersey of your favorite f1 brand just wear it.

smokeynagatawave

>wake up
>still balllet

youll have to do 300+ runs on wangan to pull it tho
wheres ur supwah or ge tee aru

do people think this gif is cool. like is it was cool enough to make, save, and share. do people think this. do they

no step on pepeii

>balllets wearing racing jackets
jej

Hilfiger did some too

Neato

It's kinda cool to look at so I saved it...

benetton merch is p cool

The jacket that posted is made of leather that is much, much thicker than on a regular fashion leather jacket. The elbows and shoulders are also padded. Motorcycle jackets, which are safety equipment, look absolutely ridiculous if you're not actually riding a motorbike.
>t. motorcyclist.