Uniqlo U S/S 18

Uniqlo U S/S 18

Other urls found in this thread:

hypebeast.com/2017/12/uniqlo-u-spring-summer-2018-lemaire
uniqlo.com/UniqloU18ss/us/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I might pick up a seersucker suit. I didn't love the pants in ss17. Don't see anything else that cool.

Last years wasn't too impressive, but I'm disappointed in the lack of outwear they posted so far. Was hoping for a coat similar to the blocktech coat they put out this f/w

Hoping for more stuff in Merino, they don't usually use that kind of wool in summer which is a missed opportunity.

It said in the HB article there will be a few blocktech pieces of outerwear. So this must be incomplete. Looking at the womens jacket it is probably going to be a field jacket for men and women.

Link

hypebeast.com/2017/12/uniqlo-u-spring-summer-2018-lemaire

>Elsewhere, the Spring/Summer 2018 range sees BLOCKTECH material used on outerwear to provide water resistance, wind proofing and breathability.

Awesome thanks, and hopefully I get my hands something like these next year

Not bad. When will this be available in US stores?

How many pieces with memetech material?

Thank God stripped regular fit shirts are back, really missing them since last uniqlo x lemaire collab
Other pieces are super boring as usual

bananas in pajamas lookin ass nigga

GOAT. Gonna cop that shirt too

that girl

The entire catalog isn't out yet, but expect a few in the usual pieces like a parka or coat. Fingers crossed for a jacket.

January 26th
Pretty damn quick.

kek

Very interested in this.
Maybe that women's jacket too.

You like?

Outwear is released!
uniqlo.com/UniqloU18ss/us/en/

Might give this a shot

nice

>all collection is inspired by 90’s surf slyle
>no swimwear

Need 2 cop

I actually like a lot of these. Nice pieces for summer.

Where does it say that?
The only swimwear here is in womens.

looks like the jews holocaust fit, prepare for a shitstorm lmao

White blue awning stripe has been common for summer shirts and such forever, you uneducated americunt

uniqlo x lemaire holocaust pyjama

want

>tfw you will never be a fly ass thinspo kikenigga chilling with your crew in matching outfits in Auschwitz

Why does Veeky Forums love Uniqlo so much. Seems like everyone here dick rides it. Talk shit about virtually any and every imaginable brand, but Japanese GAP is just where it's fucking at.

most posters here are 16-24 so it's all they can afford so when they actually put out nice stuff they get excited.

desu i think uniqlo US has been dropping in quality (as in what they sell, not materials) since they got huge. they still have nice pieces but they are buried under the ugly outerwear tourists buy at the NYC stores.

more

There's particular things I cop Uniqlo for:
Athletic
Lounging
Outwear, specifically blocktech

When collaborations such as this comes around and adds a bit more into the products I already like I cop them.

fw17 was stronger imo

however the shoes look waaaay better than before.

How were the shoes this year, many people say that they're pretty comfortable

I never owned them because I thought they looked ugly.
New ones look like canvas CP's with a toecap.

Incredibly ugly

I'm liking this much more than the F/W drop.

Going to get their Boston bag. Wasn't a fan of the first one or the polyester mainline. They did just want I wanted here
Being a poorfag I might just cop them and maybe their sandals

Sandals are way too basic imo.

They need to revisit the blocktech parka
They are, but I'm still thinking about it. Might just buy Chaco's Z/1 Classic

>They need to revisit the blocktech parka
No we need more puffy down jackets for the tourists.

Hey,hey. The Seamless Parka is good

garbage

if you dare

I own a pair of high and low tops and honestly they're pretty comfortable.

Would recommend.

The SS18 sneaker looks lame as shit though.

these are uniqlo pants?? w2c left?

some of you guys are alright, don't come to school tomorrow

looks like a fedora tier coat that will look too big on everyone except 6'4'' guys.

is it nylon instead of polyester

Yep.

Both are from Uniqlo. Women's Wide fitted pants from FW17.

High schoolers are boring

trying to decide if i like the pocketable coat or not, but i do really like the tinges of workwear and milsurp influence in this collection. def gonna cop a fair amount of stuff

I'm instrested on how it holds, personally I think it will be too light for my taste. But impressed they can get this in a pockable size

>"hey user how do you want your hair cut?"

agreed, but also i wouldn't mind a light pocketable raincoat for summer here. it would be kind of a bummer to buy a jacket in january that i can't get away with using for a few months though

i have the one from the last collection and its honestly my favorite bag that i own
10/10 would cop again

Uniqlo is such shit quality, why is everyone obsessed?

Discount Christophe Lemaire

but it never fits right, loose threads everywhere, fake pockets and too short sleeves to save money

reminds me of this

i've never had these problems, you might just be fat

nope, it's just cheap clothing

Cargo pants look mighty sexy.

Would love it if it was a Nylon/Cotton blend to get a more of their wide pants like

loool

how would you guys wear the short sleeve button ups? in need of some inspo

>whole wardrobe is uniqlo U pieces (sweaters and shirts mostly)
>still want to buy 2 pieces from SS

lord have mercy

You poor thing

Kek
> in need of some inspo
Probably with pants. Maybe shoes.

tfw you will never get the GOAT summer shirt.

kill yourself. The previous sneakers had an absolutely UNIQUE look and a futuristic/retro (really incredible) vibe.

These look like average walmart converse rip offs.

>never fits right
That's a personal thing, I find that while some of their stuff doesn't fit me right most of it dos fit quite well.
>loose threads everywhere
Never seen this, and I have a lot of shit from uniqlo.
>fake pockets
Again, never seen this on any piece of uniqlothing.
>too short sleeves
I'm 6'3" and only have this issue with the heattech shirts which have shorter sleeves on purpose because they're supposed to be undershirts.

Unique doesnt mean good, dildo. But new one are shit, sure.

As always women collection are better

Got any pics of the old ones?

1/2

2/2

They're pretty gud, I own both.

They have some Uniqlo U slip-ons with this toe design on sale for $15 right now on the website.

never fails as a rule for uniqlo releases

why not?

It sold out within the first day and no one will let it go. Saw the green one on grailed once.

I guess they decided to stop paying Lemaire and just steal design from HiFiFNK. I like their decision

It sounds like I'm lying but I have had people come up to me in public and ask about the high tops 3 times. once in a library, once at IKEA and once just on the street. I think a lot of people didn't like them but I do. And the price doesn't hurt, and they're kind of unique cause everyone is just wearing NMDs

Okay, honest question. Why do you guys like uniqlo so mucch? It’s not that much different than h&m and the fits and quality aren’t that great.

Cheap, so anyone can indulge.
Backed by a large name
Still not a relatively popular fast fashion brand like H&M

HOW DOES THE SIZING WORK ON THESE?

Have you tried measuring your own feet?

After years of cobbling together fits, I felt kind of empty. I wouldn't want to wear certain things, or I'd get angry when someone spilled something on it.

Switching to Uniqlo just made me forget and feel more comfortable in what I wear. Then unlike Zara and H&M, Uniqlo doesn't suggest you want to make some kind of statement. But I'm still able to express myself. Also I kind of like their collaborations, their charity efforts, their effort to change Japanese work culture. They're a palatable company.

tl;dr i just like their stuff and its affordable and decent quality.