>post fits
>inspo
>designs
>art
>DiY's
And anything moon related

1st time making a thread in weeks

dump bump

I've been looking for some Willhelm x Camper shoes in a not shitty colorway but I've been having zero luck so far. I think they could work for what we're going for.

Sweet baby Jesus in a hand basket, 145 $ for a multi textured T shirt.
Post some lunar shirts please.

well yeah, they're basically the og lunarcore meme shoe from years ago
which also means that you'll probably never find a pair...

I'd say the Y-3 warriors hold that title. They're not impossible to find. There's a couple on grailed right now, but not in my size. There's also some on eBay but they're not as interesting as the other designs out there.

What's a good backpack/bag? I was looking at a Patagonia atom sling, but other than that I'm stumped

Also this. I need good base layer ideas.

I've had difficulty finding lunar-esq basic t shirts.
Which is why I like to design them myself whenever I have time
I'd like to take some old shirts I don't fit and chop them up and sew them into something more lunar

I have a mountain of black shirts that don't fit

One more before my government issued coffee break is done..

Fresh cop bby

I'd fuck with that combat vest desu.

those are gstar right?

Just ordered pic related from H&M, probably going to look like shit in real life but fuck it, only $20

Has anyone ever tried meshing lunarcore with menswear?

Yep, they sure are. The fit feels pretty terrific desu.

>implying chad would ever play dress up like an astronaut

>implying that's dressing up
>implying chads don't wear clothes like that in the year 2120..

>Lunarvirgin detected
You'll never be a ChadBot.

If looks like shit in the picture, too.

Don't beat yourself up
They look ok
Taper them a bit or just use the pullstrings and pair it with a good shirt and jacket and boots and you'll look good

And for $20 you could do worse.

How do I avoid biker aesthetic?

??

They look quite similar to me, avoid black?

Helps angels and lunarcore don't seem to look related to me..

I guess he means mora like a racing biker?

that doesnt look too bad desu. might be because its white but remove some racing patterns and he looks like a sexy stormtrooper

not necessarily that they're the goat lunarcore shoe, they're just the ones everyone sperged over back in the day

um, think again, sweaty ;)

Recently copped a vintage alpha industries MA-1 from an antique mall for $20, what to wear with it? Something that works with tall + very thin bodytype

What color?

This opening scene is so kino.

Green

Ideally I’d like to spend no more than like $100 or $150 on a single item

Nice find! Slim grey cargos and some white or grey Palladium boots and you'll be solid. Pallabrouse baggy are a lunar staple and they're usually cheap. Got mine for $40 on Amazon.

Made me kek

What's the most Lunarcore car you can get? I think I'm gonna sell mine and get a C4 corvette. Official car of astronauts and it has one of the most Lunar dashboards I've seen.

lunarcore x bane

fuck was gonna post this pic

thinking about buying these. Idk look pretty sick for lunar core fit

i would cop them if it wasn't for that horrible zipper down the middle of the front. Why couldn't it be backzipped or sidezipped? :(

also these pants

mmm ye i get it but it doesnt really bother me that much honestly. They look dope with the laces

Get them they are dope

I like the front zip

nice pants. but would be doper in sage green or lighter shade of khaki

So uh.... do you guys really go out in this stuff?

Yes? Lunar core is the next hype. Look at how many big brands started making clothing based on this style.
If you would have said 5 years ago that big patches in your jeans would be a hype then ppl would have laughed at you aswell, same with at the denim jackets etc.

And most lunar core is basic stuff anyways.
Beige/grey colors. Cargo pants, bomber jackets, high boots/sneakers etc. Nothing weird, just the colors are different. If you would wear the same clothes in black you would look normal.

A white geo tracker
>rover feel
>from the 90s
>planet logo

Where can I get a vest like the one Chad is wearing in the OP?

I dig Raeburn's stuff, especially the reused materials pieces

More military feel to the FW collection

All the time. It's really not that out there.

Fuck, those are actually sweet. I always thought that brand was some kind of goofy knock-off company for some reason. Those look pretty legit.

I've been wanting a C4 project for a while now. It was my dream car of mine when I was a kid. I've been thinking about getting an R32 recently now that they're easy to come by, but I'd scoop up a nice C4 if I could.

this shit looks stupid af

I rate the Raeburn personally, but I agree about that orange bomber here

I have a Mk3 Supra right now but Its just shitty. I want to buy another one but I think the C4 is a better car overall.

what would complete the look?

light gray bomber could work

lunarcore is part techwear, which is experiencing its moment right now, part milsurp, which is fairly timeless

i think one of the nice things about lunarcore is that it borrows from/is inspired by such a broad oeuvre from many decades, cultures, genres. so the style already has a story that's familiar to most and yet it's not confined to a strictly historical catalog...it's an evolving "costume" and one that is constantly redefined and very relevant to contemporary society.

now contrast that to americana, where the references are to an older era so it's more limited in it's space to experiment. that's not to say that backwards-looking styles are stale or don't allow for reinterpretation and creativity...it's more that this style accomplishes something cool, which is its very core quality of both looking backwards and forwards

i'm eyeing the uniqlo u ss18 wide fit cargos, think these could be used in conjunction with lunarcore?

also try vest, and one in a muted color, like dark blue. i think you'd want some contrast or visual intrigue to balance out all that beige!

Definitely need something to break up all of those similar colors. Are you looking to buy those pieces or is that what you've got to work with already?

Always wanted one of those so I could give it the 1JZ treatment. Ones in decent condition are impossible to find around here. Man, now I miss my AE86.

i think the knee pleats look ridiculous, and then if you tucked the bottoms into your boots you might end up looking like these guys

really, just get a pair of dad cargos from dickies or something...they're just as wide fit

>Are you looking to buy those pieces or is that what you've got to work with already?
I've got some similar pieces, but I've never seen this kind of style before and it looks pretty cool. just need the shoes and some kind of vest or jacket or maybe some different joggers.

Can you do heavy black lunarcore
Anyone got black/dark color lunar inspo?

Wouldn't that just be techwear?

>Tfw I made SpaceChad..

A grey or olive combat vest to break up the sand pallette
Or a bomber if you wanna be a basic bitch

Not necessarily
Look at movies like Rogue One and Blade Runner
Lots of dark pallettes yet isn't techwear

Chad looks awesome

Thank you maam

Yeah that's kinda of what I'm thinking I wanna try and make a darker lunar fit without it just looking like tech wear

It could definitely be done I just need some inspo I'll post some fits for you guys if I pull it off

Nice

You look short

looks fine to me...but we large headed folk must stick together!

Is this a Suzuki Vitara?

I really wanna make a flight suit work but it just feel so larpy

I feel like they are too much for casual walking around but if you have to be outside in the cold for an extended time or have to do some dirty work outside yard work, snow shoveling etc then it fits perfectly and is super functional

I miss when lunarcore wasn't taken over by neets and it was still inspired by actual astronaut wear. Stark whites, blacks, orange and red. Now it's "alien, but rip off"

Post pre-neet fits

You got it buddy. I'm out drinking right now but tomorrow I can post a bunch I have saved on my pc. Like even a year ago lunarcore threads we're my favorite things on Veeky Forums.

I completely agree user. Lunarcore has gone to shit. instead of it being interesting and inspired it is now just cosplaying as a nu-starwars character. jump ship if you have any integrity.

Tie it around your waist and they're perfect for casual wear, They just look like bunched up cargos

those 'knee pleats' are just darts and already pretty common in a lot of bdu/cargo pants, really not comparable to breeches/jodhpurs and looks less wierd when being worn

Where is erryone?

this drkshdw could work

when the fuck is my flight suit coming in the mail rrreeeeee. like 2 weeks on order now. I am not the user who always talks about ordering one but I did order the same one. Can't wait to see how it goes and tailor/modify it. hope it doesn't look like shit.

what are these collars called? chimney necks or something?

sometimes sharp clean lines can look pretty lunar imo (ignore the ma1 pen pocket)

don't get stuck in a cargo pockets and zippers mindset!