Daily reminder the most aesthetic man of all time is dead

daily reminder the most aesthetic man of all time is dead

hes not even 1% of what bowie was but I liked lil nigga

u rite bowie changed the game but peep killed it 2

He had poor choice in tattoos but damn me if he didn't pull them off

Why the fuck would I need a reminder OP??? I think about him every day....

promise me its real, girl i got a deal

>12969201
what a fucking joke

I thought his image was bold and interesting as soon he first started getting posted. Took longer for his music to grow on me.

>mfw I will never get cheated on by a famous goth bitch art hoe
>mfw I will never make her cry
>mfw I will never put coke in her nose and my dick all in her butt
>mfw no red drop shawty

>music

you are right

Lil Peep has surpassed music

jesus christ look at her yuck

disgusting

he was an icon
not just for his style, but an icon in the lgbtq community too. he had very very bright future ahead of him. its tragic, really

he has a soyboy slim fat body wtf is wrong with u

he didnt get cheated on. thats just you projecting your "getting cheated on" fetish

I was gonna say the same thing. Bowie (most aesthetic musician) been dead 2 years now.

For every pic of Peep with a good fit there's twenty of him looking dumb as fuck. If this is false, why do the same 5 peep fits get posted again and again.

18+, op. 18+.

made these for gilrs

i replied, and agreed, bowie was a god i wont deny that.

>most aesthetic man of all time
Imagine having such a bad taste

God, people here are so cringy. Kys faggots

This shit is fucking retarded stop romanticizing suicide you edgy tumblr faggots. If he was such an "icon" the volume of posts should have been consistent throughout his career instead of a sudden uptick in interest postmortem. disgusting

Didn't you know? It's so effay and fashionable to jerk off over suicidal lil sadboys who abuse drugs

Is the entirety of Veeky Forums underage and homosexual?

wrong

It is

miss his pink pigtails:(

Yeah, it was always like that, most of the guys here are 17-18-19 year olds

You need proof? Just look at the bullshit spewed across this board regarding some things

Pic related is their average look

>Pic related is their average look
did you mean pic related

I wish

is more like what the average Veeky Forums kid looks and strives for

This is why the "ottermode" meme is so popular

I personally just like skinny men

As you mature you will be more into a manly provider type thing

Twinks are in demand for fetish purposes

I am 30 and I have a husband. I always liked slim men, they look aesthetically pleasing and muscles were always a turn off for me, unless small enough to be barely visible.

Being a provider is a psychological thing, not muscles, and if you are mature, you should know that. And no, it is not my fetish.

Pic related

>this is what gymcels tell themselves

get out of here Veeky Forums, go cope on your own board

TAKE A LOOK AT THE BRIGHTTSIIIIIDDDEEEE

>face tat
>fa

Is this a cringe thread?

Good. One less degenerate for millinials to look up to. He looks like someone ate a box of crayons and then took a shit.

nobody should ever mourn or even talk positively about the death of an artist they like because its too cringey am i right haha

type just 'couple' and it's all white people. lol

>implying that talking about trash druggie rapper only after his death, making it sound like he was important or anyhow good is not cringy

this desu

It's been almost two years.

if you didn’t think he made an impact then you don’t know anything about the rest of the scene and your opinion is irrelevant

>your opinion is irrelevant
The most Tumblr line I heard today

Nobody cares about the "scene" of degenerate teenagers except degenerate teenagers. Next year you'll be blowing some other edgy musician. And I'm using the term musician loosely.

Do people really think Bowie was more effay than Michael Jackson?

what lol
right nobody cares except for the biggest artists in the industry right now (lil uzi, post malone, lil yachty) and especially not the millions of people mourning him. youre the one acting edgy disrespecting the death of an artist who was clearly talented and still young

Fuck Lil Peep

The only impact that faggot made is the cringe felt by normal human beings. His pahethic useless short life combined with stupid death makes a perfect anti-example

true

You should have added also "lol, bye"

Also, implying that the same guys from a little trash scene that are all called lil (stupid shit here) are anyhow more important than that lil druggie.
>millions of people mourning him
Did you mean 100 girls that got to know him after his death?
He wasn't talented at all, he literally did the same as all the lil shots and sound cloud rappers do

yeah you're right nigga
bowie's dead

am i arguing with a guy in his 40s or what lmao
it’s obvious that you haven’t heard a single thing by him and you’re just judging off of his appearence. do you pay attention to news in the modern music industry at all or are you being this ignorant on purpose

You're too young and too late for Veeky Forums. Summer is over.

I heard most his stuff. It's trash, it doesn't even deserve to be called music, the same as vocaloids and trap

>modern music industry
Code for "SoundCloud rappers that got popular on accident and are dirty looking druggies without ability to make good music"

Also you call me 40 yo guy but you sound like 16 yo US girl that overdo her eyebrows and smokes weed on Snapchat videos with rap in the background

stfu lil peep resurrected the emo scene

LOL

Kek, 16 yo girl came out

goofy af but so adorable

this

damn yall really old as fuck huh. what are you doing in a lil peep thread

>Y-You don't like music made for 16yo girls? You must be old as fuck!

Pic related, stop being a lil faggot

cop or not boys?

It's shit.

>always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

copped

Go for it then. Faggots like you end up on cringe thread

why the hostility, friend?

This shirt is so fucking bad it makes me mad

i was just pal'n around, want a hug? im sorry

grats on your first post :)!!!

doesn't he touch kids?

I want a hug from pavement after falling for 500m

i think... i want to give you a kiss on the cheek, friend :-)

is this dude like the mac demarco of 'hip hop'?
I haven't listened to meme rap since glasspopcorn quit the game and am an old soyboy

i dont care whether or not you like the music, youre just acting like some elitist faggot tho

>Most aesthetic
>looked like your average bookish twink

Literally the least appealing aesthetic.

dude was younger than me, and already had a crazier sex life and somehow he was depressed

Imagine being THIS mad over people liking an artist you don't like on a mongolian cheese website

>Projecting this hard
Pic related, it's you.

yes

>tfw there's a guy at my university that I've been seeing around since last year who looks EXACTLY like bowie
i'm thinking about confronting him one of these days

Can this be him? The one i've waited centuries to see?

I don't think you know what projecting means

I know what it means. Are you still mad or calmed down after 10h?

You're the only one being weirdly hostile here over pretty much nothing friend
Seems I wasn't projecting too hard if you're literally still mad after 10h lol

anyone id his shirt yet.
hit me up. [email protected]

>Seems I wasn't projecting too hard if you're literally still mad after 10h lol
"I-I am not mad!!!!! You are!!!!!!!!!"

Nice argument, doofus. You sure showed him. What do you need to prove so badly to people on an anonymous imageboard?

Same fag

This fool was a G. Rip lil peepski. Only weakness was his unibrows. Other than that he p solid.

looks like a cooler version of Justin Bieber.

Dipstick

You just used phone and laptop

I SAID HEY HONEY

rip hellboy

I miss him

i want mobile posters to go away

Fuck fentanyl (besides when it is used in legitimate clinical settings lol) but man, it's every other day out here. They're putting fent into fucking everything. As soon as I heard about it I knew it was fake 30s and xans, that's what it almost always is.
Unless you have a tolerance where you're shooting up a gram of heroin everyday, fentanyl cuts will easily kill you, and combining it with Xanax is more or less instant OD for someone without a hefty heroin tolerance. Xanax and opiate combinations are the cause of the majority of OD's, and are extremeeeely dangerous to mix.
This is so sad and avoidable. His people should have been traveling with narcan, they probably could have revived him enough to at least get him to a hospital to get more narcan. Even with narcan, you can come back to life, then start OD'ing again once the narcan wears off.
Hospitals are out here literally running out of narcan because it can take 4-8 shots just to revive one person. That's how powerful this shit is. It's pretty fucking terrifying, there has never been a more dangerous time to do opiates/pills.
Everybody be fucking careful out there. Fent has been found in EVERYTHING, from coke to xan bars to 5/500 perc and Vicodins and of course 30s. It's most in fake 30s, but you really never know. If you must do drugs, make sure you know they're coming out of a pharmaceutical bottle/from a very reliable source. Anything less isn't worth it.
And if you suspect someone is ODing, CALL 911. You could save somebody's life. As long as you just say a person is passed out/unresponsive/looks like they're dying and needs immediate medical attention, only the paramedics will come, they won't call the police if you don't necessarily say anything on the phone about drugs.

One of best friends OD'd off xan's (probably fake). Fuck pills.

>waaah some dipshit pillhead died
jesus christ you all act like there isnt gonna be another drug addict mumble rapper posterchild to jerk it to