Tfw finally copped my fucking grail

>tfw finally copped my fucking grail

took months of saving, but I got it at a deal at 1400

grail thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FashionReps/comments/4hz1jc/review_ioffer_ysl_l17_jacket/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Delete this.

shit bro that's so Veeky Forums, hella cash, dope fit, tight, tight, plus I'd love to suck on those toes hit me up

bump!

it's lit honey but now u have no money for shoes?

ya haha i got some raf velcros on the way :)

Shoulda spent the 1400 on a gym membership, it'd go alot further then the clothes to making you look good.

please please let this be b8 nephew

It looks like shit on you. If you aren't quite slim with some muscle, leather jackets won't look good on you

what jacket tho
Would look great on someone who wasn't overweight

He looks just like Negan. Would not mess!!!

my 200 dollar leather jacket looks better than that

>look like fat high school nerd
>for some reason think it is ok to wear a double rider jacket

Your dad better be named Pony Boy or I'm kicking your ass.

Noice, put shoes

>hi, i'm better than you
Post it

go back to wearing your god damn steven universe shirt instead of dropping 1400 on something you look absolutely shit on

Did you piss your pants mate?

Jacket is good but you need to lose some body fat to pull it off I think.

This. Leather jackets, or just about anything for that matter, look like shit on fat folks.

Reminder that Bugliosi is a big fat liar.

This must be bait.
But who toke this pic is way too big for leather jackets, Hedi is right on how a leather jacket should be worn. Anyway, that jacket is way too big.

this post is sin

holy shit those jeans. wtf is going on with them, they're uluer than that plastic jacket

reddit.com/r/FashionReps/comments/4hz1jc/review_ioffer_ysl_l17_jacket/

This is bait. OP isn't the guy in the picture.

That picture was taken last year by some fatty who went to a SLP store and tried on a l17 he liked it so much that he decided to buy a replica because he couldn't afford to spend 5-6k on a leather jacket. The one he got is from Daytona leathers and to be honest it is probably the worst rep producer out there when it comes to SLP jackets. The zips are just way bigger than the real ones and they look horrendous like a hawk's claw. they are by far the most horrible zippers I've ever seen.
BTW the guy on OP's picture posted that shit both on Reddit and on Veeky Forums so he may read this.