Mouthbreathers should be shot on sight

Mouthbreathers should be shot on sight.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/content/218/4567/74.short
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shhieeet. i feel him desu. was cut when little but turned into idk 5/10? rip. at least i am not mouth breathing

This is me, I had dustmite allergy and mouth breathed my whole youth. Now I got a recessed jaw. Kill me.

> that pic

You either die a chad, or live long enough to see yourself become a virgin

>never a mouth breather
>have overbite
>recessed jaw anyways

Why aren't the dangers of mouth breathing being taught at school? Being a mouth breathing could have a massive impact in the future of your life. It could be the difference between being a complete loser and leading a good life.
Shit like this is way more important than 99% of the useless shit you 'learn' at shcool.

wtf are you guys talking about

i cant breath anymore with my nose

>try to get younger brother to stop mouth breathing
>he refuses to believe it will effect his jaw
fuck.

The development of the lower jaw, and to some extent, the soft palate are controlled by dietary influences. Specifically the texture of the food. Diets with softer more processed foods lead to weaker jaw development. Diets with less processed foods lead to strong jaw development.

The University of Kent studied 11 populations and found that this was the sole predictive factor in jaw development over any other studied link including genetics.

Furthermore I have anecdotal evidence as well.

My brother is a pussy whipped little bitch and he married this girl who turned him vegan. Soy, and fauxburgers. And all they eat is heavily processed foods. His three kids all have SEVERELY under-developed jaws leading to dental complications like crooked ass overcrowded teeth.

Im a fag. I married the man of my dreams and we decided to have kids. We have three kids as well all 2 years older than my brother's kids. We own a small farm where I raise my own meat and the vast majority of our produce. Snacks in our house are things like apples, jerky, and pemmican. The only processed foods we eat are olive and coconut oils, sausage, and occassionally pasta once or twice a month.

Our kids have zero dental problems and awesome jaws. Even the dentist has commented on how different their development has been.
>"guess which family is the vegan family"
>"I dont need to guess, I knew they were vegan by the time those kids were 5. Every vegan kid has underdeveloped jaws and overcrowded teeth."

No, parents who allow it should be

Yeah, sure...

If as a kid you breath primarily through your mouth and barely ever close it your face won't have any support as it grows giving you a recessed jaw and messed up face

beef jerky confirmed food of the gods

Show him pictures of mouthbeather's jaws and tell him that girls will be repulsed by him if he keeps breathing through his mouth.

One fraction of their grandkids raised by vegans, the other raised by faggots. Your parents must be on suicide watch

sciencemag.org/content/218/4567/74.short
Agrarian cultures had smaller jaw development than hunting cultures even when accounting for other factors.

>Im a fag. I married the man of my dreams and we decided to have kids. We have three kids as well all 2 years older than my brother's kid
be careful not to molest them, I know you fags are always pedos on the side too.

>tfw face would have been legit chad tier
>perfect face
>severely held back by round face, mouth breathed alot outside and sometimes indoors because of allergies

this fucking sucks desu.

>Every vegan kid has underdeveloped jaws and overcrowded teeth."
you're delusional, you know that most vegetables and nuts are hard right? foragers back in the day needed to rip off skins and shells with their teeth

>implying that any modern day "vegan" eats anything except highly processed foods.
You know they do. No vegan today does:
>rips the skins and shells with their teeth

Can you tell I was a mouth breather?

i ate meat every single day of my life when i was young and have a god tier jaw, also chewed a lot of gum

post-puberty jaw recession has nothing to do with mouth breathing it's a bite problem.

>implying that any modern day "vegan" eats anything except highly processed foods.

Beans and rice are highly processed foods?

I was a mouth breather as a kid, but I literally chewed gum all day everyday for 10 years so I have a godlike jawline now

clearly different people

No but they are soft foods which is what the op was saying. Look at the jaws of south east Asia they're dreadful and the majority of their diet is rice.

It's almost like you have absolutely zero reading comprehension and didn't even review the research article that was posted in response to you

How much chewing effort does it take to eat rice? How much chewing effort is put into masticating beans for swallowing?

ZERO. ZERO fucking effort. It's why rice adnd beans are traditionally given to the elderly and infirm who have lost their teeth and ability to FUCKING CHEW.

The driving force in jaw development is the cnsumption of foods which require significant effort to masticate for swallowing.

Yes

Nice pasta, bruh.

wait? does this actually happen, holy fuck im so happy i have breathed through my nose most of my life if this isnt a meme

Does chewing gum actually help

This is 100% real, there was this mexican guy in my highschool who always kept his mouth open and he had basically the same face as the middle picture.

Probably not much of a difference as an adult. The huge change in OP's photo was over 7 years of crucial child development.

>tfw chewed on plastic and metal as a kid

a dentist once told me that my teeth are "weirdly shaped", but at least I'm not a jawlet

my parents are bluepilled af. Used to be a mouthbreather because I thought it was the superior version of breathing since you can take in more air. parents didnt give a fuck. i dont have a recessed chin though. still a khhv lmao

Is it bad enough to consider jaw surgery?

hahahaha not him but you look fine imo

Your jaw is meant to be kept in light contact to develop forward. Caveman diet was high fibre, lots of plants and tough chewy meat. If you were cut off breastfeeding too soon, or had nasal respiratory problems, you don't get the instinct to keep it shut with your tongue against the palette i.e. the natural position.

you just need to lose weight bro lol

I just learned about this stuff from my dentist and now I notice it in people a lot. It's surprising how many soft jaws and mouth breathers there are in modern society.

>not raising kids on raw diet, fasting, and mew
it's like you don't want to achieve peak human body

Workout your jaw user, but make sure that you are doing complete proper position tongue posture even subconsciously for a few months because you want your your jaw to soft reset so you don't get TMJ inflammation. Just chew some falim or mastic gum for 1 hour every other day, and do some facial exercises. It will widen your face ( faces are meant to be though) but you won't notice changes for 6 months - 2 years. Better than nothing though.

Here is me at a lower weight

>assuming all vegans eat is vegetables and nuts
Most vegan food is processed in some way, or soft as fuck.

beans, rice, bread, potatoes, etc. which makes up for the cals vegans need were a rarity during caveman times, and only in certain parts of each continent. We globalized them with civilization for the convenience. Humans actually do not need carbs really, just fat and protein, which is the logic behind going into ketosis.

>tfw when women and young kids have better jawlines than me.

It will hypertrophy your masseter muscles, which will give you a more wide jaw, but if it's recessed that's a skeletal thing. Look up pics of people with bruxism, teeth grinding disorder, and see how wide their faces tend to be, and research oral posture.

it's not that bad, aren't there exercises you can do to help pull it forward?

you look good

>punch myself in chin repeatedly :^)
>tiny bit bigger but now theres a clef
worth

I'm getting surgery

what do u mean with ''had''? did u get rid of the allergy? how? bc i have been a victim of dustmite allergy since last year and it rly sucks because I record music and it fucks my head up making me straight up depressed...

Is there any horror story you can think of to scare your kids into not mouthbreathing?
Some bs like masturbation makes you blind or swallowing fruit seeds will make a tree grow in their stomachs

Maybe some shit like “breathing through your mouth will make flies go in there“ which isn't even all that wrong

Crap like that usually works best to prevent certain behavior, doesn't it?
Or is it wiser to just be upfront, and show them pictures like OP's or this

Even if you don't breathe through your mouth you can still fuck up your teeth and jaw through bad tongue posture and swallowing techniques.

telling people it will make them ugly is the best way to dissuade them, honestly

anti-smoking/alcohol/drugs campaigns would have better results if they focused more on how fucking awful your skin will look after prolonged use

jesus christ

lose some weight too, start shaving, cut your hair and start taking finasteride

How can I improve my jaw without a surgery?

how old are you?

Could be worse, you could be balding and have a patchy pube beard

I wouldn't say he's guaranteed to go bald. Possible mature hairline

10 years too late buddy, lose weight and keep breathing through your nose with your tongue touching the roof of your mouth

I got this without ever mouth-breathing. I didn't press my tongue into the roof of my mouth.

i have an overbite and breathed through my mouth starting at 15 because i broke my nose badly skateboarding(to the point where my nose is disfigured)

i have a naturally strong jaw and low body fat so i'm hoping it's not very noticeable, i still get laid regularly(but then again i live in asia and im tall+rich so living on easymode) but is there anything i can do to correct whatever damage this may have caused

btw don't care about the overbite, only any effects mouth breathing may have increased
they give you opiates when you get braces here and i just know im going to start abusing them again if i get put on them and that shit almost made me go broke once lel

>you're delusional, you know that most vegetables and nuts are hard right?

Most vegans are tofu slurping fuck ups that don't even know how to count their macros.

Go to an odontologist famalam, you still have some margin to work with

Theres braces that pull your jaw forward and align your bite.
Im no expert tho, go to an actual odontologist.