Manlet thread

god im so sick of being a manlet I cant even shop at the adult section I have to fucking shop at the fucking kids section. women will literally not date men and Im the social beta, what can I wear that isn't degrading ive tried everything from vertical lines to straight posture nothing works im 5'6 and 143' and im tired of this hell I live in everyday god do I just off myself or something thats the point of living if im gonna be a fucking joke for the rest of my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTG3BrJqXrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry user idk what else to tell you but to kys

5"4 - 5"8 is artist height

As in, make art or noone will ever respect you.

This actually desu

5'5 and ever since i started working on my confidence and my art i've had a lot more respect given to me from everyone

I used to think i was designated class clown because i didnt think anyone would take me seriously, but i was wrong

What kind of art man?

Its your brain man, i am 169cm short and my life is top tier.

>5'6
>5'5
>169cm

I've won the goalie of the competition award of a futsal competition. Funny thing is, I'm only 5'8. I've always wondered how much better I would've been if I was 6+ feet.

>futsal
If you were 6+ feet you would probably be playing a different sport

Bitch, I'm 6'7" and shoe size 16, don't fucking complain.

Girls don't even care all that much. You just got poisoned by manlet memes: stop worrying so much about your height, you're just below average it's not like you're a deformed undateable midget

>5'6"
Stop being a faggot. It's not even that bad

5'8" is already a normal height
5'5" below is an artist height

This.

Found the manlet.

I'm a 5'7" girl but nice try.

Pic related.

I'd give 4-5 inches of my height (6'0) to not go balding at fucking 20

> Be 5'7
> Be eurasian, slightly more socially acceptable
> Have good face aesthetic

It's not over yet, I can still be king of the manlets

>5'10 half-slav
>143 lbs / 65 kg
How many kilos should I loose? Feel quite fat.

yea but at least plugs and shit exist

theres no Bosley for height

5'7" is not bad. Would date

5kg

5’6
Acne
Acne scars
Thinning hair
Allergic to almost every animal
Pre diabetic despite being only 140lb lean
Red/green colorblind
Diagnosed adhd
Addicted personality

OP just remember that there is always someone worse. I should be dead by a noose right now but i don’t concentrate on these things and always strive to improve it.

Your age is already fucking shit

Anything under 6'3 barefoot and with your spine compressed is shit

>age

I mean height.

solid advice here.
there are tons of really well dressed guys that aren't over 5'7.

Scott Schuman (Sartorialist), Nick Wooster, Fillipo Fiora.

Hell, I'm 5'4 and I do what you do: shop lil boys and women's tops (i.e. Brooks Brothers, J. Crew) and make sure the shits altered.

Keep your trousers hemmed just above the shoe, no cuffs.

Work on confidence and you'll be gold

>I'm 5'4

>being this insecure
Every height over 5'6" is fine

pic related is dating a 5'4" chubby guy. She has also a super cute personality and she doesn't even flirt with different guys.

fuck off cecil

sounds like she has Low self Esteem

>she

What the fuck is cecil

She has quite a good self esteem. She loves him and he makes her happy, like, genuinely happy. She always is positive and tries her best. You just have to accept the fact that height doesn't matter as much when it comes to serious dating

Yes, it's a girl. She has also quite a big tits and round hips. You must be gay or blind if you can't see that she is a female

All chinks are uggo

>Every height over 5'6" is fine

5'7 is just pathetic

She isn't Asian at all.

Also, no, it's not. I wouldn't have a problem dating a 5'6" even though I would have been higher then. Height is only important when you have nothing else to offer

6'9 here, what's to complain about? I mean sure, being Veeky Forums is damn near impossible when your fit looks retarded in anything but tall sizes, but I'd much rather be this tall than a manlet.

>6'9"
Unironically feel bad for you

Tell that to my basketball scholarship

I don't talk to inanimate objects :)

Also both basketball and more than 5'10" is such a red flag, along with the attitude of yours

WORK WITH YOUR BODY TYPE

Don't try to deny your shapes. Just embrace them (or change them if you don't like what you see) and flatter them instead of your idea of what they should look like. Want to elongate your torso? Wear vertical stripes. Want to elongate your face? Wear a tie.

The human body is your canvas, and the clothes are your paint. Go out there and make a fucking masterpiece.

ngl i thought i was small at 5"9-5"10 but i never knew guys could be smaller like 5"6 or 5"5 without being legit midgets, like fucking how lmao. i know im being harsh but it makes no sense that any guy can be smaller than like a couple inches off of 6ft

Wear metal tshirts and u should be able to find adult jeans

lol you're so close to being 5'7 but you''re not
take some hgh friendo

>5'6
Not THAT bad. It's below average but it's not a big deal.
>Acne
Accutane
>Acne scars
Exfoliate and wait. If it doesn't work, micro-dermabrasion.
>Thinning hair
Finasteride / Minoxidil
If it doesn't work, buzz.
>Allergic to almost every animal
Who cares
>Pre diabetic despite being only 140lb lean
Watch your diet, you're not diabetic yet but you can escape it.
>Red/green colorblind
Who cares
>Diagnosed adhd
This might be an issue but you could have it worse.
>Addicted personality
What does this mean?

Luckily I live in South Africa where 5' 6.5" is average height so I blend in.

>be a turbomanlet shorter than OP
>have not spent more than 2 monthes without being with a qtgf since high school
>last 2 gfs were taller than me
>have worked on my body proportions so I can look good even when wearing rick

Being a social beta does not depend on your height. Stop being a faggot and do what said.

You are delusional if you believe that women do not care. Being short is at least a solid disadvantage, if not a complete turnoff for some of them. But you can compensate for it.

Keke'd

Also guys, you must really understand that your attitude and charisma account for 90% of the manlet effect. I'm from France, and here there are two popular rappers who are short as fuck. Jok'air, who is pic related, and Hamza, look him up. They both sound like shit, but the interesting thing about them is that Hamza gets shit ALL THE TIME for being a manlet. Like really, it's cyber bullying at this point. On the other hand, I've never seen anyone say anything about Jok'air and he has the reputation of a womanizer. They both dress how they should and are roughly the same height, only their personality made this difference.

Just look at how small Jok'air seems :

youtube.com/watch?v=zTG3BrJqXrs

Yet no one cares, including himself, he looks good and many women find him hot af.

If you want a less retarded example, just look at how much of a sex symbol was Prince. And he was not even 160 cm tall. When people tell you that confidence is key and that you must let it go, you need to listen to them.

Don't blame the vessel when the content is trash.

Is 5'10 considered manlet status for an American ?

I'm barely 5'10, 150 pounds and I feel small. I can't even imagine being 5'6. I'm sorry breh

>girl

Hitler is 5'8 and hes the bomb dot com.

Do you have problems with recognising? :)

Why are those red flags?
>t. 6'4 basketball player

People above 6' tend to be obsessed with their height, also it's uncomfortable to date someone that higher than myself

All the basketball players I have ever known were dumb, self obsessed fuck boys, literally every one of them

Probably because futsal is the official manlet sport

Short nigga but my dick tall

Ouch.
Sounds like you had a bad tall basketball boyfriend, also who tf is obsessed with their height? How have you come to that conclusions

I'm 6'0. I feel your pain man.

I did meet with some basketballs players but 3 of 3 were just as boring fuck boys. I see men here all the time talking about how they are taller than something and calling other manlets, kinda pathetic desu. Still I wouldn't want to date someone who is taller than me more than 5"

>tahking the manlet memes seriously
It's only funny because the short guys play along desu. Can't say I'm surprised most basketball players are dick considering a lot of the guys I play with are, especially if you are talking high school or college.
At my height its unlikely to find girls within 5" of myself so my own height doesn't really mean anything to me

Learn to tailor in your own clothes otherwise you'll be stuck with shit fashion for life

This, but less fruity. You'll be ok lil fella, somewhere out there is the womanlet for you

is 5'10 manlet tier?

I'm 17 and barely 5'8, my dad is 5'11 and it rips major ass. Can I still grow? My mom is 5'2.

You will get banned for being below 18

what style should skinny 5'6" manlet go for

>be me
>small af entire life
>age 16 reach manlet height, life still shit
>age 18 reach average height, life is okay
>age 20 grow like a mf, 6.1, life is just so much better

i know 6.1 isnt really tall, but holy shit i get so much ore respect, girls are muh more interresed in me, and people treat me better.

remember that there are people like me who will never judge you user. 5´6 is absolutely horrible but just remember how much worse it could be. your legs and eyes work dont they?

veggie?

Your mom fucked another man and you're underage b&

Where are you shopping that you can’t find clothes that fit? I’m 5’6 and 135, most small sizes fit me fine.

what i told your bitch dawg

no

I feel you mate, I'm 19 and just 5'10 while my Dad is 6'0 and my mum is 5'2. All my male extended family are 6'3 and shit too

Join the fags and transition, that's what I did.

>You are delusional if you believe that women do not care. Being short is at least a solid disadvantage, if not a complete turnoff for some of them. But you can compensate for it.
I've never implied girls don't care at all, I said they don't care AS MUCH as people who bash themselves for being short think.

Some of them will reject you simply on the basis of you being shorter than them. but that's not the case for the majority. Of course they'd prefer you being at least taller than them, but as you said there's other things that matter more.

Kill yourself or start HRT. Some Chad might want to destroy your boipucci.

what is the manlet cutoff point

stop trying to make your mental illness mind virus go viral by trying to meme it on a micronesian archival jil sander support group

im simultaneously impressed by your resolve and depressed that someone so disgusting shares a planet with me

In all seriousness 5'10". That's average or above average male height. Anything and you're in trouble.

5'7" irl
6'0" according to Veeky Forums

Men stop growing when they are like 16

Not true at all, men rarely stop growing at 16, most keep growing until around 19-20, sometimes even longer.
For example; my boyfriend was 5'7" at 17 and once he hit 20 he was 5'10"

180 cm

>tfw haven't grown an inch since i was 15
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME
IVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING TO BE TALLER, MILK, PROTEIN, BASKETBALL, SWIMMING, EVERYTHING!
167 CM OF FAILURE
FUCKEN GENES

>my boyfriend
So he is the "female" in your gay relationship?

>167 CM at 15

I am a girl, so no, I am a female in our heterosexual relationship

>implying that 5'6" is some kind of awful height, you are the king of manlets

You should have tried getting enough sleep too

fuck it, i'm buying those height adding insoles, adds about 2 inches so i'll finally be 5'8 but i'll look weird with long ass legs.

>5,8"
>size 7
>6.5" pencil peñor

not a manlet, just reporting into gloat
>tfw 6'2"