Thoughts on Gucci?

Thoughts on Gucci?

Memerap tier

Esketit

Most people here will have a negative opinion because they’re poor and edgy internet racist (blacks love Gucci).

2015 to present Gucci is nice. Alessandro Michele has done really good things with the brand. The gaudy saturated palettes work really well, and Gucci can pull them off because its well, Gucci.

Their tees are ridiculously overpriced, even for Gucci. On the other end, the best value for the price is their sneakers.

How narrow minded are you to think that is the only reason people have a negative opinion on them.. most of it is tacky as fuck. I personnally love most of it but i can see how people can dislike it. You can make some good fits with some of their sweaters tho and the boots and gloves are very nice

i like chanels logo more

It's maximal tacky done well. And it's Gucci so that's how it should be.

I realize it is possible to simply not like Gucci's aesthetic, but with people on Veeky Forums it is not generally about that. You will hear a lot about the price and the word “nigger”.

But it is not narrow minded of me to not presume of Veeky Forums troglodytes a higher standard.

I think that gucci is like slp. Looks cool on the runaway but most people don't know/can't pull it off.

I love Gucky

this desu, i feel like gucci is still really nice but played out

i miss ysl

Gucci has always been really trashy to me.

Most of their pieces are loud and over-designed, the logo is always obnoxiously plastered all over everything and it only seems to be getting worse with the whole memerap thing. Gucci is more of a status symbol than a fashion house

That being said, they do have some really nice accessories like sunglasses and bags

Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang!)
Spend ten racks on a new chain
My bitch love do cocaine, ooh
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name
I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang

>pretending to be refined for liking fucking Gucci

I like their schtick, I've liked it since 2015, but I'm starting to feel that it's gone on too long without any real change or progression. Still cool but slowly becoming stale.

Milo Yiannopoulos does Gucci right. I just bought the technical track suit in black today. Fits my rich goombah aesthetic.

Pic of him with guccy done right?

Garbage tier.

Just peep his insta. It's practically all he's worn for the past 2-3 weeks.

this

What is this, 2012?

Gucci is washed up. Givenchy is where it's at.

Picked out a couple gems for ya

Hey it's the pedophile meme man

>Gucci
>washed

lol have you been under a rock? A plurality of Gucci's sales come from under 35s and their overall sales are the envy of every other luxury house right now.

the green, red, green has to be the ugliest combination ever

fuck that faggot

>T R I G G E R E D

kek what a madman

I like Gucci and I wear it, but I understand why it gets hate. I think it depends how you wear it, if you wear it like a soundcloud rapper, it just looks cheap and tacky but if you wear Gucci in a sophisticated and mature way, its nice.

Why cant the left be Veeky Forums?

Who couldn't

casual political discourse conjures the dreaded ugly man and is inevitably countered by
masked fats

Niggers with new money

they must really not like anthony fantano