Upcoming trends

What are some fashion ideas I can hop on RIGHT FUCKING NOW that will be a big trend in a year or so?

Overall, bangs, buzz cut, knit sneakers are coming back, also ties with T-shirts

Oops didn’t mean to sage lol. That was leftover from another post

literally none of these will happen

chunky hiking boots and hiker-core in general will grow

Tieing red and black checked flannels around your waist while wearing derbies and proper relaxed trousers and a boxy fit button up shirt with regular - non-buttoned collar is gonna be a key look.

Fuckboys will hop on this like crazy from 2019 btw, early adopters amongst people working in fashion has already starting. Expect your rappers and starts to sport this look late summer and fall 2018.

also thin turtleneck sweaters/undershirts under band-collar shirts

>Fuckboys will hop on this like crazy from 2019 btw, early adopters amongst people working in fashion has already starting. Expect your rappers and starts to sport this look late summer and fall 2018.
Do you just not keep up with fashion you literally described shit that peaked in 2016 and is on it's way out

lol, what you are saying peaked in 2016, is just the red flannel around the waist. it's gonna come back, sans the pyrex shorts/sneakers/jeans

>bunch of shit which can already be seen on a daily basis are coming back

Okay.

>Fuckboys
>early adapters amongst people working in fashion
>your rappers and starts
>late summer and fall 2018

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You have to be 18+ to post on Veeky Forums.

This.

I prophetized designer football jerseys, I've seen a few but not enough

Really baggy pants like jncos (both cropped and uncropped)
Chunky shoes like old DC sk8 (similar to Balenciaga triple s)

I feel like long hair on guys will be making a big comeback.

I posted about it yesterday. Maybe with retro stuff becoming popular, Formula 1 and motor racing crew wear will become popular too.
Don't forget that Hilfiger designed quite a lot of it.

too bad they go for 200$ or more.
I bet 10 years back you could get them for 10$

FC Real Bristol & Sporting Life already do these

Lunarcore is slowly becoming mainstream
Which is good and bad..

Nascar wear will become popular, Purple will be an 'in' colour, more early 00's style will be making a comeback

>saying "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL" unironically
>rebuking someone for being under age