**OFFICIAL Supreme® Box Logo Hoodie Owner Club Thread*

Please keep in mind, you can only post in this thread if you own a SupremeĀ® box logo hoodie.

pleb-tier T-shirt SupremeĀ® box logo owners may also post in this thread but under heavy discretion.

Enjoy your 20$ hoodie you bought for 168$. I am just gonna wait a month and cop a replica for 20$ and still look better than you, faggot.

This man gets it

O shit. WTF . Where did this come from?

HAHAHAHHA I just found out about SUPREME 2 weeks ago and I'm 2/2 .

I don't get it
whats the appeal

>literally $1300 in 2 pictures

Yeah sure was hard. Probably spent an entire half-hour clicking my mouse to make it.

>w-well c-cancel your order

STFU you pussies aint doing shit. Bow to your Supreme Master

senpai, every faggot kid with their parents credit card can cop supreme, nobody gives a shit

>everyone can make an extra $200-500 a WEEK, in the matter of an hour, but they refuse to do it

ok retard

no, seriously, someone explain why people are paying out the ass for bland hoodies.

I don't fucking get fashion man, I really don't

>he thinks its about (((fashion)))

Thank you for contributing to the supreme hype

I love Capitalism tbqh famalama.

man, your autism is showing

god this brand is such utter shit

the first though that comes to my mind when I see someone wearing it is "what a fucking retard"

The grey/orange logo was the only decent looking one

Fpbp

Poorfag

Yeah the reps from TaoBao have reached pretty much perfection. The TeenageClub ones are around $40 and perfect. There's still a few problems with the tags but its actually preferable they're fucked to stop people from reselling the fakes.

You may have a supreme hoodie, but you still go to a shit hole school like WIU