last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something, help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

>weight
115 lbs

>height
5 foot 8

>gender
M

>age 22

how am I doing thinspo?

really really tempted to binge
talk me out of it /thinspo/

>stomach sometimes spasming in lower abdomen
>stomach upset a lot lately
a-at least i'm not hungry... r-right?

5' 7"
~55kg

Rate

83.8kg
started saturday night with 86.6 so im feeling pretty alright, going for 60

Question: will i lose man tigh with the weight?

remember to get your protein kids.

After a while i learned to love that pain. Similar to the pain you feel lifting weights, your body is changing for the better.

I think it might be some kind of stomach problem though. I mean its been going on for over a week. It's not from being hungry, because it gets worse when I eat I think...

6'1
180 lbs
determined to lose 20 more lbs, 8 down in 2 weeks exactly
Been on that ec stack.

how much more weight should I lose for that muh slp aesthetic
(also I know my feet look ludicrously big but it's a matter of the angle, I swear)

Hard to see with the lens distortion cause by the wide angle mobile phone camera combined with you being covered in oversized clothing.

Chug a lot of water until your stomach hurts or take a nap or a walk
>tfw having a binge on cereal bars
It will make you feel awful. You can do this user, beat the thoughts

>Can't eat for 4 more hours
>Bored as fuck and thinking about food

What do?

dont eat.

Thank you, i will try that.

you're all so fucking retarded, the models have the genetics and base frame to look this way, you deluded fucks

kys
you don't need to drop weight retard

what would happen if a somoan born to be fat kinda like pic related tried to be thinspo? is it even humanly possible?

ofc i forgot pic fuck me

>born to be fat

you really will never be able to into slp

note frankie cosmos is thinspo in this pic, not porches

any of you follow any tasteful thinspo accounts on insta? or have nice accounts yourself?
I want to find thinspo accounts but done in a not overtly ED way.

why didn't you tell me shaving my body would make me look thinner?
I'm not going back again, this is too comfy

>consume absolutely nothing all day besides water
>binge 1000 calories around 9 PM
>immediately feel full of energy, go outside and run for 2 hours
>burn off all the calories, get home, go to sleep
Is this the god tier thinspo routine? I've been doing this every day for a week now and I feel amazing.

Yes. Also you get like an hour extra free time not fucking with breakfast and lunch.

Maybe not as popular, but I quit coffee too. First no breakfast then I was just drinking coffee, figured if I quit that too I'd literally just wake up and go. Feels great being free from the caffeinated jew. I realize some people find it comfy though, and so I can respect that.

I do still drink coffee, although I probably don't need to any more. I was only drinking it for the appetite suppression (although black coffee is breddy tasty) but I'm so used to not eating at this point that I probably don't need to drink it anymore.

I got some headaches when I quit but they only lasted about a week or so. The upside is I'm no longer searching for coffee when I travel, and saves some money too. I just grab a big water in the morning and go.

So, OMAD and excercise? Sounds pretty alright to me.

I wish I could do this but it just leads me to thinking of what I'm going to eat all day and nothing else. Eating a piece of toast for breakfast and having most all my calories for the day around lunchtime seems to work best for me. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

you people are ill and you're oblivious to your own self-inflicted doom

>thinking eating healthy and light is deadly self harm because it makes you look skinny

lol

Should I start working out? What's a good low effort routine?

some of us have the same genetics, that why we're here retard

Hey there fellow skellies! I just wanted to tell you, be careful with your weight goals. I got anorexic because of this and even though I am not quite happy with my BMI (17.9), I will leave this threads now as it doesn't do me any good. Everybody around me is worried, my family has even been talking about getting me institutionalzed. Yeah, I got the body for SLP now and my puffy cheeks are completely gone, but this is not fulfilling. You might think you get happy once you reach your goal, but it will never be enough. Mental illness is no joke and the glorification of an ED is pure selfharm. Don't end up like me and quit as soon as you can, I can't even eat anymore without feeling ill because ny stomache is full. Take care of yourselves!

Nicotinegum is v thinspo I lovv her

Are you a girl

no you're beautiful. just if you feel like it tho.

Don't, maybe its because of the darkness but you look great

This is basically a blog post so here is a warning.
I haven't been this happy in a while!!!

>always been heavier
>5'9" and """""""normally""""""""""" around 195
>have been up to 235 pounds (a few years back I went from like, 180 to 235 in about a month or two thanks to meds [I've always been a lazy mother fucker and considering my diet and activity level I should have been like 400 pounds but I guess I have a good metabolism or something (?) and I topped out at 230 which is gross when I look back at pics.

I'm not depressed anymore and I'm starting to lose weight """"""""""pretty quickly""""""""""". I think half of it is because some days I don't eat anything and just smoke pot and do coke and consume like 400 calories from my naked juice shake shit.

Last time I got on the scale I was like, 189. I got on it today while drunk as hell expecting it to be like, maybe 185 or so but it was 181 so I'm very happy.

I know I'm still gross but losing the weight feels so fucking good.

Oh and I'm also suuuper happy because I can fit into the flat heads I bought like a year ago. I was a nasty fat ass and gained weight and so I didn't fit into them and had to buy unbranded denim but I can comfortably fit into these now and they'll prob be too loose in a week or so.

Thx for the thinspo guys sorry for the reddit spacing i'm fucked up

Sadly no

>Sadly
Why is this a bad thing

By now only homos hit on me and that's not my kinda thing.

I know some mixed girls that are samoan and thinspo.

Is coffee the best appetite suppressant, or what? Shit's so cash lmao

you shouldn't be relying drugs (especially hard drugs) to be thin. so stop doing that.

Thanks. I kinda want to work my abs but don't want to keep losing or gain weight.
This is in daylight. Ignore my chest, working on getting rid of acne.

>quads
what are your measurements?

Don't know. Probably bmi 18. 1,76 m.

that acne.

No bully (。•́︿•̀。)

I'm assuming you're responding to me. I'm not relying on the drugs to lose weight at all. I pick up on Fridays and it lasts me the weekend but after that I just do my """"new""""" usual of eating nothing all day while at work and class and then eating like 800 or so cals when I get home.

Doing coke on the weekends is just like, accelerating the process I guess because I don't eat much if at all all weekend. But I'm not relying on the coke itself for the weight loss!

4 by 4

fuck
I wanted to leave for good
I stopped visiting thinspo accounts and this thread
I stopped counting calories
I became vegan and started cooking and eating as many vegetables, protein, nutreints etc. as I pleased and lose weight without feeling like spit chewing gum very day
I increased my training, because I actually had energy again

Then I saw no progress anymore, started to feel like a whale for even allowing myself to lose so much control and my binges started taking over drastically

For three days this week I binged and purged non stop, only today it seems like I calmed the fuck down
It was such a lonely, scary experience and painful to no end
All the problems I am going through right now, though it's idiotic, I'm blaming on gaining weight back
In my head I'm already convinced to kms in the coming weeks

I didn't intend to make this sound so edgy, I just needed to get that off my chest, as I cannot physically speak about any of this with someone

I'm realising how much I missed this place, it's just so comforting here

Love you all, trinkt viel Wasser.

tfw can never be thinspo due to excess skin

Never get fat, kids. Down to 128.

You're gonna have to get Veeky Forums, no choice for you

fuck off cunt.

no, adderal is.

Don't kys user.
You aren't alone, you can always come here for solace

fuck off seriously. I've been to treatment too, you with your savior complex. guess what, no one will listen or wants to, and you've done fuck all by coming in here and being preachy. dont come back

thank you so much, these kind words did make me warmer inside
I am looking forward to visiting and staying with my grand grandfather, I trust god to forgive me

how did you lose weight?

Yes you shuold. You're pretty skinny so you would look good with some muscle and build it quickly. (3-6 months) Do push ups at home or best case sen ireo join a gym. I nkow overly obese and very thin people are usually afraid to go to the gym because of body acceptance and other issues but it's for the best in the long run. And like i said it shouldn't take you long with your frame to feel healthier and gain muscle weight since your chest is non existent.

you have to work out dude. Why is this general so anti Veeky Forums???? If you were overweight you need to continuously work out to tighten up your skin. It's better if done while losing weight too.

Being alone with no company besides an unhealthy mind is very unpleasant, I know from first hand. I myself am at the point where I need to put on weight and it can be difficult to overcome mental barriers.

What is your long term goal? Do not feel in a rush to reach that goal. As a large painting is always made up of tiny images, so is any other journey in your life. You can only take it one step at a time on these journeys user, no need to stress.
You can make this place your homebase

Kek you are deranged and you know it deep inside.

*vomits*

just kys yourself your body is disgusting

But gym is too much of a hassle. Will a 30 min routine everyday work? That plus playing basketball.

I love this place so much.
Good luck user, you can and will overcome those barriers.
I am certainly not rushing anything of course.
Until I die I will keep going for and reaching my goals. It's thanks to these threads that it isn't as complicated, hard and miserable. I am going to leave eventually, but I will leave peacefully.
Thank you.

Welcome back, user. I love you too.

Sorry you are struggling. What are your current stats? What's your goal?

I think about killing myself a lot too but actually /tv/ saved me because this one user used to post about not killing himself simply because he was waiting or the next Game of Thrones. I always thought it was funny but it shows you can come up with some little things to stay alive for, little pleasures in life. Not sure what happened to that user, but I like to think (s)he found something else to stay alive for after GoT was released.

I am female, 5 foot 7
I haven't weight myself because of intense bloating the last few days but I think I gained a lot.
I used to be around 56.5kg a week ago I think.
I may be back at 58kg, I just don't know. I only know I'm just embarassed and scared haha

Lowest was 55,5kg mid november, so goal is 55kg again.

UGW is somewhere between 43-49kg, depends on when I start liking my body.

Those little pleasures are truly precious wonders. Your little GoT comment I find so adorable.
Stay strong and healthy user.

Any other mealcucks here plan out your daily calorie intake?
Here's a diagram I made that conveys how I go about eating every day because I'm autistic when it comes to this sort of stuff.
>The cup and saucer represents my daily cup of coffee that I drink with breakfast to lower my appetite for the day
>The 3 kettles represent when I drink a cup of tea because I carry a big ol' thermos that fits 3 cups worth of boiled water
>Each water drop represents a 32 oz. water bottle I drink in between meals.
It's not like I need to carry this chart with me to remind me of when I need to eat, but it was just something fun to make. Obviously I'm no graphic designer but I think it turned out okay.

are you a girl?
I mean I plan all my meals out too, but just on my phone

No I'm a guy lol

Wew, you must be way under your TDEE?
Didn't mean anything by that comment btw, just seemed like the organisational routine of a girl for some reason.
I just the app, although most of my meals are quite routine at this point

I don't do exact calorie counts but i keep a metal number rounded.

>that feel when coworker offers you food, you turn it down and the 3 other female coworkers say "aw c'mon try it!" and you're peer pressured into eating high calorie sugar filled snack so you have to starve the next day.

mental*

>Wew, you must be way under your TDEE?
Of course, such as life as a spooky skele
>I just the app, although most of my meals are quite routine at this point
I use a calorie tracking app too, the chart is only really for fun and also glancing at it now and then gives me motivation.

yeah, 30 mins is enough to build. I don't recomend doing every day when you first start out though, your body will be sore. 3- 4/ 7 days a week lighting weights/doing pushup will be good. Buy some dumbbells if possible.

What's a good thinspo approved breakfast?

no breakfast of course

>Entire thread normalizing anorexia

I mean, it's your body, everyone. Friendly reminder to make sure you're being healthy and to check in with your doctor.

Protein rich or salads

fuck off newfags. thinspo and fashion are inherently linked.

I have a routine where I do planks and 6 inches, so only core exercises. I'm underweight, about 5'10 and 125lbs (boy).
I like to have a mix of rib and small abs. is this a good idea?

>180 cm
>55.5 kg
>fit around 28-30 for pants, wanted to get some slp d02, which model/size/year should I go for?

this

this entire thread is encouraging anyone who isnt healthy to be healthy poo poo head

Guys are grams of fat worse than calories?

like lets say I have a food with 200 calories but 1gram of fat, and a food with 100 calories but 8 grams of fat

what do

No, fat isn't bad for you. Just eat healthy fats. Do not avoid fat, it helps you stay satiated.

well ya I have noticed I always eat more of the less fattening foods like cheerios

I eat a piece of toast with raspberry jam, just like the anime girls who I aspire to be like do.

I'm a guy btw

is that really a common Japanese breakfast? surprises me for some reason. not much of a weeb so don't know.

is whole wheat pasta ok?

Making 'healthier decisions' for the first 100 lbs then counting calories/exercising.
I started too late, I guess.
Fuck off.

sure, eat your carbs, just make sure to get enough protein + fat and green veggies as well with a sustainable calorie deficit

it's an eva reference