So is Central Asian history essentially just Mongols > Turks > Soviet Satellites...

So is Central Asian history essentially just Mongols > Turks > Soviet Satellites? Anybody here knowledgeable on the place?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donghu_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xianbei
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiwei
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göktürks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiongnu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuoba
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Afghan_men_praying_in_Kunar-2009.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
youtube.com/watch?v=mpaPJni5o28
hol.sagepub.com/content/early/2016/06/01/0959683616650268.abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proso_millet#History_and_domestication
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seima-Turbino_phenomenon
researchgate.net/publication/303781524_Between_China_and_South_Asia_A_Middle_Asian_corridor_of_crop_dispersal_and_agricultural_innovation_in_the_Bronze_Age
discovermagazine.com/2006/nov/ancient-towns-excavated-turkmenistan
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/4000-year-old-Aryan-city-discovered-in-Russia/articleshow/6683681.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before Genghis Khan mongols weren't active so much in Central Asia. most of people was turk in there . Then mongol guys came and took the Turks under their rule but in time their became Turk too. So most of Central Asia history belongs to Turks actually. If I were you I would say Turks > Mongols.

t. Turk

Isn't it other way around?
Turks > Mongols > Soviet Satellites?

But its true you idiot. This isn't TURAN shit.

I'm trying to take this matter objectively. Look history books I'm sure they'll tell you these too..

T U R A N P R I D E
W O R L D W I D E

Well that was fast

can't you guys make fun of me. can you try to disprove my idea

> turkics=turks

*t. Anatolian "Turk"
You Anatolians are not TURKS, you are turkified Anatolians (Greeks, Kurds, Armenians, Georgians, etc.)

It's basically Nomads > Nomads cucked by Persia > Nomads who cuck Persia > Nomads cucked by Persia > Russian cucking for everyone.

Ethnically and linguistically it's iranic>altaic.

The chinese also had influence there.

one word: Andronove

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture

Gokturks were Mongolid. thru genocide they replaced the indigenous Tocharians, Scythians, Parthans, Sogdians, Bactrians
the Donghu, Shiwei are Mongolic and created the Xiongnu, Xianbei, Mongols.
the Xianbei created the Tan, Nirun, Rouran etc...
The Tan created the Tūjué aka Gokturks

All this time the Mongolids lived in the periphery of Scythian civilization and learned/adopted the Scythian lifestyle and gradually advanced westwards until they erased Scythians/Tocharians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donghu_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xianbei
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiwei

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göktürks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiongnu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuoba

why is the thought, or fact of mongoloids genociding the indigenous caucasian iranics so infuriating?

mongoloids were cute little eskimos before the Caucasoids taught them everything they knew and what did the Caucasoids get in return?
>be prehistoric Central Asian
>member of heavy-bearded, aquiline-nosed Yamna, Afanasevo, Andronovo, Tocharian, Scythian, Bactrian, Sogdian
>invent the wheel and chariot
>first to domesticate the horse
>build prehistoric cities
>meet innocent looking Eskimo-like people in the periphery of your civilization, in the tundra
>teach them your ways of the horse and lifestyle, transfer your knowledge and technology
>they adopt and adapt to your Scythian ways
>they expand from their tundra, permafrost territory
>gradually take ownershership of Scythian clay
>for the next couple eons you fail against their onslaughts
>indigigenous Scythians of Asia is now replaced by Mongolids

>be China
>monopolize on technology (porcelain, silk, paper..) secrets for eons
>Europeans beg for trade secrets of Chinese technology
>fuckoffgwailo.mov
>Anglos start wars to open free trade
>allow trade on condition that your Chinese citizens move to US and learn technology of west
>ban westerners from controlling business and doing the same in your land
>continue strategy of extracting all of western science and technology secrets for the next hundred years
>copy and replace western products
>westerners transfer all technology to you
>settle Chinese in western lands
>total replacement of gwailo
>mission complete

>repeating Scythian/Andronovo failures
the west never learns from history

>iranics
persians today are a mix of elamites, semites, mongols, australoids, and andronovos

>So is Central Asian history essentially just Mongols > Turks
Dumb anime poster.

yes but I'm sure they looked like pic related (too big to upload) but with higher frequencies of lighter hair/eyes/skin and like pic related

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Afghan_men_praying_in_Kunar-2009.jpg

Even the clothes somewhat remember to some carvings in persepolis.

Pretty sure central asian turkics call themselves turks too.

They may or may not consider the anatolian turks to be real turks, I don't know and I don't want to put my nose in the realm of /int/ memes.

we should look at ossetians as an example of early iranics

we do know early iranics had alot of red hair and light eyes

those guys in that pic are pretty mixed

What's the difference between Mongoloid and Mongol?

mongoloid is a phenotypical class

mongol is an ethnicity

>phenotypical class
are turks mongoloid then?

Is that Iranian Adam Sandler?

Op here, thanks everyone for explaining. So correct me if I'm wrong but:
Scythians (basically Persians) > Mongoloid > Turkic > Soviet Satellites

Central Asia is the original homeland of white peoples, and yet they got genocided from there. A harbinger for the future of Europe.

It should be reminded that it was Indo-European peoples who first taught the Chinese to farm and work bronze.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

>The possible presence of speakers of Indo-European languages in the Tarim Basin by about 2000 BCE[27] could, if confirmed, be interpreted as evidence that cultural exchanges occurred among Indo-European and Chinese populations at a very early date. It has been suggested that such activities as chariot warfare and bronze-making may have been transmitted to the east by these Indo-European nomads.

This is cute, is it part of a series?

Otoyomegatari

Thanks. So no other regions covered in this style? Too bad.

The artist did an earlier series on Victorian English society. It even got an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpaPJni5o28

>animu

Jesus Christ just threw up in my mouth and also all over my laptop why would you do such a thing omgwtfbbq

I don't know. Why would Jesus throw up in your mouth and all over your laptop? That doesn't seem polite.

Is this map official or fan-made? I read the comic (although I had to pause it) but never saw that.

Here's the skinny on JC: He's a cunt, turns out that Bible shit was just fanfic bout the Buddha.

Seems official with Mori's little self-insert at the top right.

Yamna/Afanesevo > Andronovo >Scythians/Tocharians/Bactrians/Sogdians > Mongoloids > Soviet Satellites

>Persians
not in the modern sense, since they mixed with Elamites, Semites, Turks, Mongols etc...

Persians mixed heavily

Original Turks are mongoloid: Yakuts, Kyrgyz, Kazaks etc..

then there are turkified people like Azeris who are cacuasoid

remember they were east asian mongoloids that later raped the original Indo European people of central asia/west china.

However their invasion resulted in the rape and genocide of Indo-European peoples living throughout all of central asia and the middle east. Central Asia is now full of mixed race Elliot Rodgers thanks to them.

>Scythians (basically Persians)

That's a bit of a stretch. They're cousin peoples but it's like saying Norwegians (basically germans) or Portuguese (basically french). Also scythians were not the only inhabitants, there were other indo-europeans iranic like Sogdians or non-iranic like Tocharians with the same relevance as the scythians (if not more) since they were settled and survived for a longer time. Sometimes the chinese and persian empires had control of parts of those peoples.

> Mongoloid > Turkic

No, turkics came first. If you want it like that it's >turkic>mongols>turkics. But turkics were never completely replaced in the area by the mongolic peoples. Anyway those turkics and the mongols were not really that different if you're gonna consider scythians basically persians.

Mongoloid="yellow" people basically.

>who first taught the Chinese to farm
What is millet

>Portuguese (basically french)
Is this true? I thought the Lustitanians were't actually Celtic. Furthermore, Iberians are descended from the Visigoths while the French are from the Franks.

Neither franks or goths left a significant genetic mark, and you can't be genetically celtic, it's a culture.

history repeats

whites are docile.

mongoloids have proven proficient in adopting our technologies, science, civilization, without becoming tamed and succumbing to a weak spirit. they remain wild in spirit, yet proficient in adopting foreign marvels.

Boo-hoo. Who cares? White people owe their identity and entire existence to Europe. Newsflash. Hungarians and Finns aren't Indo-European therefore that term can't be used as a by word for white since those people are far more whiter than Iranians and Indians.

>Harbringer
I'll await the day you cucks wake up and save your real homeland.

History doesn't repeat, it rhymes.

i heard that even the moon is turk, mashallah

Well, Ossetians are mixed with Circassians, Chechens and Georgians too.

He's mostly right though. Specially if by "took the Turks under their rule but in time their became Turk too" you understand he's saying that the Chagatai Khanate and the Golden Horde, the mongols in central asia, were mostly populated by turkic peoples and the lingua franca became a turkic language (tatar and chagatai, related to kazakh and uzbek respectively).

millet means nation in Turkish.

>may have been transmitted
That doesn't make it a statement that indoeuropeans definitely taught Chinese people how to farm and make bronze you dumb cunt. Learn to read. Get the fuck out of here with that history claiming bullshit on the level of stupid afrocentrics. Tocharians were closer to China than Europe culturally anyways. Cultural exchange does not confirm that they taught the Chinese everything.

>millet means nation in Turkish.
Panicum miliaceum/Setaria italica

Crops were spread both ways. hol.sagepub.com/content/early/2016/06/01/0959683616650268.abstract

>Get the fuck out of here with that history claiming bullshit on the level of stupid afrocentrics
inb4 Chinese stole sericulture from the Tocharians.

indians are veddoid/australoids
iranians are mixed

hungarians are genetically identical to their IE neighbors

finns are notoriously inbred, they've had one of the biggest population bottlenecks in recorded history. finns also have that shitty founder affect

Agriculture began in the Fertile Crescent around 13,000 BC, 5000 years before China

>common millet first appears as a crop in both Transcaucasia/Fertile crescent and reaches China about 7,000 years ago
>an area largely dominated by IE steppe people who introduced many things to China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proso_millet#History_and_domestication

>Be Indoeuroniggers.
>Who at this point in time were nomads.
>Teach sedentary people agriculture.
>Don't do it yourself.
>BTFO by nomadic peoples.

Poor white people I wish I could shed a tear.

>Persians are a mix...
And Egyptians were Blacks

>Tajiks

>depicted as dark skinned and with dark hair

Tajiks are Caucasoid whites with blond hair.

The artist has no idea what Tajiks look like.

They look like any other brown person desu. The whites are a minority.

OP that image is disgusting

he just needed an excuse for more little brown girls

>he

>Quotes wiki
>but it first appears as a crop in both Transcaucasia and China about 7,000 years ago, suggesting it may have been domesticated independently in each area.
Dishonesty at its finest. Tocharian nigs are even worse than Afrocentrists.

researchgate.net/publication/303781524_Between_China_and_South_Asia_A_Middle_Asian_corridor_of_crop_dispersal_and_agricultural_innovation_in_the_Bronze_Age

>Showing kashmir as pakistan.
God this pisses me off

100% nordic blondes

Indoeuropeans in the area had cities, not all of them were scythian steppeniggers.

Isn't the part shown in the map mostly under pakistani control?

People outside of the subcontinent doesn't care that much about petty conflicts between indians and muslim indians. It's hard for us to depict it in some way without rustling jimmies so it's normal the artist didn't rack her brain with this.

>anime
Leave

>tfw Turkey is the least Turkic out of all the Turkic countries
>tfw Germany is the least Germanic out of all the Germanic countries

Why does this happen?

They're called like that because, mostly surrounded by nations that are not turkic (or germanic) at all, being turkic is a highlighting feature. But at the same time this is also what makes them receive influences from the outside in a way that the turkic (or germanic) hearthland will never suffer.

Romania is also arguably the least romance out of all the romance countries.

>tfw Turkey is the least Turkic out of all the Turkic countries
Rape babies descended from rape babies.

Wrong, the correct answer is the scholars-imams etc that were mainly imported from persia that islamized and turkified the area.

This never gets old.

Those are pretty pale and need to get out more.

My point is Anatolian Turks are mostly derived from the pre existing population.

It blows my mind that modern day Turks claim the Xiongnu and Gokturks as their ancestors.

Scythia's later history is mainly dominated by sedentary agrarian and city elements.

At the same time, both the nomadic and agricultural Scythian populations increased along the Dniester river

besides cities of tocharia, bactria, sogdiana, khwarezm, parthia...
scythians were nomadic, agricultural, and also had cities.

discovermagazine.com/2006/nov/ancient-towns-excavated-turkmenistan
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/4000-year-old-Aryan-city-discovered-in-Russia/articleshow/6683681.cms

>you will never live in a yurt
>you will never be able to chill on a comfy fur rug in your yurt while your qt wife smokes beef right outside so everything nearby smells really good and in the meantime your two sons get in an archery contest while your horse shits like five steps from the tent flaps but no one really cares because you're probably going to pack up your yurt and move in a few days

It's an abstract sort of feel

Actually Gokturks and Huns are their ancestors culturally.

Barely, language aside Turkey is undeniably a mediterranean nation first and foremost.

I wouldn't say foremost.if you look their culture you can see so many things from Tengrism(religion of old Turks) even this shows us their culture haven't took damage like you thought.

Turkey is the ultimate cuck nation. Here's why:

The people are mostly Anatolian, and originally had native Anatolian culture(which nobody knows really anything about).

Then they were cucked so much by invading Indo-European Hittites that they forgot their old culture.

Then came Assyrians and Persians, briefly cucking this nation once again.

Afterwards they were cucked by Greek invaders and again forgot their previous cultures. The Greek cuckoldry literally lasted for so fucking long that many people believe to this day that Anatolia is rightful Greek clay (muh Constantinople).

But then, something extraordinary happened. The ultimate final bosses of cuckoldry came to cuck this land once again: The Turks.

They themselves were originally steppe nomads who honourably worshipped Tengri. As they raped their way down south from their ancestral homelands in Siberia, they became a rapefest-mixed race of Persian-Arab-Levantine-turco-Mongol Muslims.

In the case of Anatolia they cucked this land so much that to this very day the native Anatolian people fail to recognize their true origin, adopted the barbaric steppe-language and truly believe that they are rightful sons of Turan, and somehow at the same time worship a sandnigger religion and look nothing like true turkic peoples.

But it did not stop here.
The fake "Turks" of Anatolia were one with their cuckoldry so much that they forcibly exported it to other parts of the world, most notably the Balkans, and West Europe today, like cancer, genociding the brave, based peoples who stood against them (Armenians,Assyrians, Greeks).

They created nothing, so they just blanda upped and stole from other civilizations. Their country is the proof of the horrors of multiculturalism.

Next time you see a Turk, tell him to look into a mirror and ask himself one question:

"Do I look like a Mongol"?

Tl;DR: "Turkish people" are neither Turkic, nor are they people, and their historical cuckoldry would make Sweden proud.

nah turks actually cucked a lot of people, they've cucked iranians/arabs/balkans/euros for quite a while

I'd say either indians or iranians are the most cucked/conquered people on earth

Pretty sure there's nothing more cucked than a rapebaby (that's you, Mehmet) adopting the language and identity of their rapist.

It's like if Spaniards decided to call themselves Moors and speak a Berber language, despite having like 5% moorish blood.

I'm not a filthy turkroach m8

in fact, I have no lot with any of the aforementioned, turks are cucked and extremely deluded into believing they are in any way related to turkics, but they're not as cucked as india/iran imo

>iran

They were cucked, but unlike the anatolians they at least kept their language/identity. Not to mention how turks follow the same sandnigger religion as the iranians (and a sunni version at that).

>India

How so? They're still (mostly) Hindu and they've kept their language and culture. If anything they're stronger now than they've ever been, considering the Indian subcontinent has never been this unified before the Brits came over.

kek can tell you're a pajeet

no nation/peoples have been conquered as much as indians have, ultimate cuck non-people, anyone who set foot past the indus saw indians for what they are, smelly subservient betas, it's why they've been fucked and ruled by indo-european invaders, iranics, turkics, euros so on and so forth throughout history

Armenian detected.

Hello mehmet. Butthurt over the fact that you and your "people" look brown and arabic instead of turkic?

What the fuck are you on about? Turkic is a cultural thing. If they speak the language they're Turks.

This thread made me have faith in Veeky Forums again.
Thanksguys, I'm reading on ancient Tocharian sericulture right now and having a fucking blast.

nomadic life is fucking terrible tho

what is the Seima-Turbino phenomenon

You can't take anyone who tries to contextualize his own sexual insecurities into historical discourse seriously

>Turkic is a cultural thing.
>there is no such thing as ethnicity that is /pol/ propaganda
>we are one race the human race
>we are all african

>>>/reddit/

>Wewuz Turkics
>Wewuz Scythians and invented everything!
What is it about Central Asia that creates super-retarded claims?

Its a bukkake region of the world where shitload of cultures have intermingled for so long.

And them come the 19th Century and Nationalism, which led to shitloads of retarded claims.

Lets add in Russian Imperialism too which pretty much goes in two directions
1) Wewuz Scythians. This place used to be Scythians. Ergo Russian Rule is the norm.
or
2) All of you are Turkics desu. Russia rules many Turkic people. Ergo you join your Turkic brothers,,,under Russian Rule.

>Ethnicity is only genetic
Look up the definition of ethnic group.