Hair general

hairspo

currently have a no 1 all around so this should take two years or so...

I can grow out my hair to that length in half a year problem is I have rather thin hair... any advise on how to thicken hair?

no clue. mine is so thick that i have to experiment with ways to make it lay down and flow which is a hassle

Short hair inspo pls

how to get my hair to look like that? it's really thick.,

ask your barber to thin it or if you're brave get some thinning shears and do it yourself

is there any kind of conditioner or somethign i can put in to do that effect for me? i don't really want to use thinning shears

Get a haircut. Supercuts has $5 coupons constantly. Theres literally no excuse for doing it yourself.
>like a poor person

no, my hair texture is really thick so it wouldnt look like that even if i did get a haircut

no, you bring a picture of the haircut you want to the barber and he makes your hair look that way.

>thick, dark hair
>no jawline

RIP

shit post your jawline, ill find something that'll flatter it. no bully. i have no idea why im lurking this thread. maybe ill just leave.

I'd appreciate that, honestly. Do you just want like a profile view or something? I kind of like how I look from straight on, but my profile is like vomit tier.

hey fa what the fuck should i do with my hair

Got a haircut today...(I'm growing it out)

Wh-what do you think?

What look are you going for?

good as is bro

You look like that kid from the incredibles

wot u finna do bout it m8?

That looks great, is that your natural texture or flat ironed?
also pls be my bf

No clue. Been growing out from a buzz for two years with no actual style in mind

Natural
W-we can't w-we're both boys!

Try to find some inspo, imho. Do you want long hair or short hair? Short hair just fall for the HY meme, you have the face for it.

I like to draw inspo from lord of the rings.

WHat sort of haircut should I go for with an oblong face shape

Google it

what if I told you I'm a girl
Conditioner can tame frizziness but it won't reduce the volume of your hair. The only option is thinning as the other user said
It can't be that bad dude, we often think the worst of ourselves. I have a big forehead, I've through of bang but I don't care that much on the end

Then yes!

It says about a parting or something similar to that

Keep it that way, it's perfect.

My barber fucked up I asked for a sidepart and he gave me this

Should I just shave it off?

I laughed, thanks user.

It's not bad, but it's funny af.

I'll take care of you, promise

I like how he added the shaved hardpart lmao

Give me your deets ;D

I think that's the funniest part.

no joke I saved your pic to show my barber how i wanted to grow it, halfway there

oh my... i-is this ok?

sorry, I meant to include my email but failed. lichtgestalt_2005 at hotmail dot com

MADOKA MAGICA IS AMAZING

after i wash my hair with shampoo it tends to get really poofy and dry. after a day or two without washing it, the natural oils make my hair look really good. Are there products that will make my hair look nice like this without my hair being unwashed? i use conditioner every other day and it seems to do nothing. i usually end up wearing a hat when my hair to too poofy

>tfw I'll never have stick straight hair
why live

same. ive heard that leave in conditioner, sea salt spray, and dry shampoo can help

Nopoo

also apparently this can work

Who is the dude top left?

Get out shill

just lol at not using renpure, it's the same shit but cheaper and available at target.

t. mod on a haircare forum

i NEED to use anti dandruff shampoo about twice a week, so i cant completely substitute my shampoo and conditioner for an all in one thing

the hair god himself

need some advice Veeky Forums

what haircut should i get?

Looks cool

Should I get a haircut? Never sure if what I should get

Recommend tucking your hair behind your ears because you look over the top with it hanging the way it does. It’ll make you more approachable.

It’ll grow in, but honestly dude, just be confident. It’s a little goofy, but it doesn’t look bad. Rock it. I’m growing my hair for the second time since I cut my collarbone length hair for a job interview and an growing it back out. Sometimes you gotta rock a bad do, and desu I’ve been getting compliments as my hair grows out, even when I think it looks bad. Just keep the faith.

Post some haircut inspo for someone with an oblong face. I need some ideas of what to get next time I go to the barber

last haircut was in september and the sides are starting to be annoying. what to do with this help

What shampoo should I be using so my hair doesn't fall out in 10 years time?

take some off the top with a shotgun

#damn

How much of a fäggot would I look with this?

I mean Kurt Cobain pulled it off...

you look fucking good, man.. i as a girl am jealous

you look like you listen to marilyn manson and nine inch nails

Over the top? What do you mean?

Nah, I listen to:
>Gorgoroth
>Darkthrone
>Agalloch
>Mgla
>Batushka
>Dissection
>Belphegor

I think you could rock a combover/slicked back doo

The guy on the left is pretty inspo-worthy

Is dying your hair bleach blonde Veeky Forums?

Depends on your facial structure.

if you have a solid jaw, it looks great. i rock it myself.

>be me
>balding manlet
>if i shave it i'll look weird
welp, time to hit the fin

My hair is stupidly thick and disobedient. I need spiking glue to control it even a little. Thinking of growing it out, but same problem. What can i do?

I'm just going to grow this shit out until it kills me.

Was dicking around with my hair one night and managed this... thought it looked cool

minox/fin is only hope. it's 80% genes

>tfw strong sloping forehead and ears that stand of to the sides
just fuck my shit up, anything that's short looks hideous on me.

you know you can get otoplasty and pick a hairstyle that hides your forehead, right?

oh yea, totally. I'm getting my ears done next year, i already found a good doctor near me
>pick a hairstyle that hides your forehead
that's what I'm doing already. It's possible ofc, but it really narrows down my choices

I really don't know what to do with my hair at all. The stylist I go to says my head shape is diamond and I should either grow long hair or just keep a short cut with trimmed sides. Also, my hairline is usually really low, and narrow/rounded, what can I do to make it look broader besides pushing it back every 2 weeks?

Recently lost around 20 pounds and I have some more to go, and I have no idea what to do with my hair. What do you all think? (Sorry for the terrible quality)

You should get a diet

Get lenses

grow long hair and dress like an incan warrior

I MISS MY LONG HAIR SO MUCH
WHY DID I HAVE TO CUIT ALL OFF :(

*CUT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Haha I'm actually mostly Ticuna, so I might. How long would it take me to get shoulder length hair from where I'm at, do you think?

sister cut my hair ... how did she do ?

too short cuckcut

marry me

How do I describe this haircut to my hairdresser?
Of course I'm going to bring in the picture but I want to be able to tell the hairdresser what it is I want.

numales browse Veeky Forums now?

in all honesty i think you can leave your hair how it is, but trim your beard up. it looks like you have great facial hair growth. if you clean it up a little bit and work a bit of product into your hair, maybe pushed back a bit, you might like the look.

if youre already on the path of getting Veeky Forums then just keep growing that shit out. pull it back into a bun or ponytail, you have masculine facial features and getting Veeky Forumster will bring them out.

wimp bands 2bh

"hi can i have a haircut please"

what is this haircut called?

is it possible for a white male with very straight hair to pull this off?