Why does this faggot want to look like an anime character so bad?

i used to have a bowlcut like not a cool one. a real coconut head from neds school guide one. by recent i mean like fucking 2016. I was retarded and i was trying to emulate the guys in anime. Never never never never ever never never never nevr get inspo from a cartoon or illustration. it's just not realistic.

looks fine to me

Mods, the discord is leaking again!

talk shit, post fit

Idk, but he looks amazing

Oh boy more hate threads! What pathetic faggot did this poor guy trigger?

no idea but he looks pretty good lol

It looks fine. Now fuck off, you're pathetic

looks dope, uncaring and utilitarian

anime fits can be found on stylezeitgeist or reddit

why do you care?

I wish I looked like an anime character :(

Trying to look like an anime character is probably the most autistic thing someone can do, but this guy pulls it off well desu.

>Reads /twg/ once

same. OP is mega jealous kek

what pants??

His post says stone island my dude

Taking some inspiration from anime characters isn't always bad. Sometimes, that means it could be so subtle, others won't catch onto where the inspiration is from, exactly. Plenty of anime characters have forwards-facing fringe hairstyles, but lots of people have that kind of hair in real life. It was very popular Western fashion in the 2000s and early 2010s for young guys, and goes back to the 1960s, and well before that too. That's what inspired the anime character designs, to begin with. Lots of anime guys also have center part looking hair too, and they've been drawn that way well after it went out of fashion in the West (around early 2000s), up to now, when it's kind of come back and is noticed more in public. When anime inspiration fails, it usually means you're just reduced to cosplay (or upgraded, if you have a real reason to do it). Dressing too much like an easily identifiable character, or otherwise someone so unusual looking, might get you the obvious anime/manga look to the general public, whether that's what you are going for or not.

>trying to look like an anime character
isn't that the whole point of techwear?

I did this shit too but i want to argue that only the hairstyles of illustrations/cartoons cannot be emulated realistically. The outfits are sometimes inspired by real things when drawn even and they will look good irl because they come from irl inspo. Most techwear is from gay ass animes too but the hair is just a suicide wish if you want to copy hair from an anime. Literally the middle-party and bowl cuts are effay but the way they are portrayed in anime are terrible for inspo

OP has issues.

>faggot
yea nice insult. go back to pol you alt right idiot

is this that one fag from the discord that pms you pics of his fits ?