WRESQ out of this world

WRESQ general thread.
>> why haven't you bought it yet?
>> energy company
>> other energy companies going up
>> filed for chapter 11 but has a lot less debt than UML did when they filed for chapter 11
>> look at UML now
>> Just moved to the OTC market on June 8th. At lowest it's ever been.
>> Moon mission awaiting

Other urls found in this thread:

stocktwits.com/topic/WRESQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU
reddit.com/r/pennystocks/comments/4nhagz/wresq_taking_off_soon/
youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8
marcellusdrilling.com/2016/06/warren-resources-files-for-bankruptcy-wiping-out-stockholders/
investopedia.com/ask/answers/10/stock-holder-lose-equity-chapter-11.asp>>
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WRESQ to da MOON

>google uml stock
>nothing comes up
Give me some confidence that this pump will work before I spend money on this shit.

OP here. UPL. My bad. OTC market name was UPLMQ

FIND A GOD DAMN RH COMPATIBLE STOCK OR THIS SHIT AIN'T GONNA WORK, TOO MANY RH AND ST KEKS CAN'T BUY OTC
We need the neet money boys

4k shares of WRESQ reporting in. I'm not hating, but you guys should consider going to a serious broker so you can buy good stocks. You'll pay the taxes on it all the same.

FUCK OFF M8

I also bought 2k shares

bought 2.5k shares as well. Ready for launch.

1.7k shares here

Official StockTwits stocktwits.com/topic/WRESQ

3k shares here
m-m-moon r-r-ight senpai

Threadly reminder that even if 500 more of you purchase 4k shares you still would have only traded half of the float.

In other words, nothing you guys are doing is going to make the stock move and this trade is tantamount to playing roulette.

Sorry nokobro, I like you and genuinely appreciate the tips in the past weeks, but this isn't going anywhere.

I tried to buy 1k shares on interactive brokers but it's saying I don't have permission. The fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU

I hate your "too small to succeed" attitude.

>words, nothing you guys are doing is going to make the stock move and this trade is tantamount to playing roulette.
>Sorry nokobro, I like you and genuinely appreciate the tips in the past weeks, but this isn't going anywhere.
Thread reminder UPL had 3.44 billion dollars in debt, and recovered. Warren has 545 Million in debt.

Half of it is still a lot.
I like how that's the movie scene you go to immediately.

What happens when 6 or 7 neets come together and try to pump a stock with their pocket change and weekly allowance? Let's find out!

Eh. You guys know what you're getting into and there isn't much downside like you said.

I'm just in a bad mood today I guess.

any good place to see a real time quote on wresq?

WRESQ cant buy from UK Halifax share dealing account

I'm such small fry ;_;

>>Presently, analysts polled by Zacks Research >>have set a consensus target price of $0.875 on >>the stock. The targets from these analysts >>range between 0.55 and $1.2

dropping :x

i support this idea.

This company used to be apart of the S&P 500. Was on NASDAQ 3 days ago. Once they fix their debt, moon mission is a go!

I'm surprised no one has tried to do that with $MEME

It's going down. How in the fuck is it going down.

>hai gais, let's buy a stock nobody fucking buys and make it great again

somehow it tanks

then there's this faggot

He is the only fag on the thread. He won't go away because he's a 'stay at home' trader. Doesn't own a stake, just fuck with the thread.

They lose it all.

That said I've got 3k shares because I'm a pussy.

Nobody is loosing anything. In a few days, this thing will skyrocket. Take a look at the volume on June 7th. This stock was definitely being watched by large investors.

It's actually a really good stock, I owned 2400 shares prior to buying more of it for this risky shill.

well. it's not like my 3k shares are going to tank my boat anyway.

I'll just sit on them then. and be surprised if it suddenly booms

no thanks to shittymcjeward up there

What a faggot.

I-I thought we were shilling stocktwits and reddit, not Veeky Forums

IT'S ALL A REDDIT PLOY TO RUIN Veeky Forums

fuck that guy

Nope. Just laying out facts that can help you shill.

Reddit shilling time. reddit.com/r/pennystocks/comments/4nhagz/wresq_taking_off_soon/

gogogo

upvote dis

Did we do it, Reddit?

No. Shilling needs to intensify.

agreed. I should see this thing everywhere. We need to educate the masses of gainz this holds

We will. They will be flocking in on Monday.

Make money from your own home, All you need is a very minute investment and you are good to go because hey, money makes money There are no annoying surveys to take, no MLMor affiliate marketing and no filtering through mind numbing spam emails! invest in my products & make cold hard cash hand over fist.

You guys can reach me here (Y)

GMAIL : [email protected]

Make sure you watch this

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8

Thanks but I'm already making money from wresq.

no problem just give it a shot if you like it's not that anyone is forcing you lol :D

Can't the stockholders be completely wiped out in bankrupcy?

marcellusdrilling.com/2016/06/warren-resources-files-for-bankruptcy-wiping-out-stockholders/

investopedia.com/ask/answers/10/stock-holder-lose-equity-chapter-11.asp>> When a corporation is on the verge of bankruptcy, its stock value will reflect the risk that a Chapter 11 may become a Chapter 7.
>> For example, a company traded at $50 may trade at $2 per share due to bankruptcy speculation. If Chapter 11 is actually filed,
>> the stock price may fall to 10 cents. This value is composed of the potential income that shareholders may receive after liquidation
>> and a premium based on the possibility that the firm may restructure and begin to operate successfully in the future. Private investors
>> can buy and sell these 10-cent shares in the OTC market. The actual value does not reach zero unless the probability of restructuring
>> is so low that a Chapter 7 filing is sure to follow.

we are at the OTC phase, and restructuring phase. When the turn this around, the price will fly.

Ok so stockholders are only wiped out if they fail to restructure.

What do you think the chances are of restructuring? I am looking at their investor information and I don't really understand all the jargon and the situation here.

It sounds like they do have good assets if they make it through.

Basically they have been kicked off NASDAQ and are now being traded OTC, or over the counter. The stock is unregulated right now. If the company can't pay off it's loans and files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, then we lose and they won't give us a payout. However if they turn the company around, then the stock price should rise, and you can sell for a profit on the OTC market. I think they will recover because the rising oil prices will help them repay some of their debt, and similar petroleum companies like UPL (now traded as UPLMQ on OTC market) had a lot more debt when they filed for bankruptcy, and they recovered..

UPLM might have had a lot more debt, but what was the dept like compared to their assets, and likewise with WRES?

Not sure if I can give an accurate estimate on that. I've been looking through warren's information, but they don't really give information on the net value of each of their assets.

I read on yahoo news under wres that wresq has $230m assets and $545m debt

>Last week Warren filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and has worked out a deal to transfer ownership of the company to two debt-holders: 82.5% of the company will now be owned by GSO Capital (owed $248 million), and the rest will go to Claren Road Asset Management (owed $57 million). Claren isn’t happy with the deal. Current/existing stockholders? They get zip. Wiped out. Screwed. That’s how it works in our great country–debt-holders get to take over and equity-holders (i.e. owners) get taken to the cleaners…

It says there that we are already fucked. Is this the case?

Asking myself the same question. Anyone care to reply/explain?

I have sent them an email asking about exactly this, I'll let ya know when they answer and what they answer

I'd be surprised if they answer at all. And if they did, I'd be surprised if they tell you the truth.

Can't anyone tell us what this filing for chapter 11 in conjunction with the transferal of the ownership to the debt-holders means to us in regards to what we hold in our hands when we have there a stock the the company?

It's gone, right? There actually is no more need for sane ppl to be here, right? Even the shills have left the building, I assume or isthere still one left?

they'll probably be back on monday when the market opens up

Yes, well, back as what? New listing or what?

Just wait for tomorrow morning. Relax guys. You can't just shill then it magically works. It's dedication.

awaiting take off cap'n

And just WHY would it take off, guys? What's the causing event?

Shilldude, this is so fuckin' weak...honestly. If you would at least have the balls to share your theory as to why this shit is supposed to be a risky yet lucrative investment, I would just shut up and listen, but this...this is so damn thin.

AGAIN: Why, just why are we supposed to believe this crap piece of bankrupt shitty murrikan whining oil dump is at all credible to hit 0.10?

Look we all knew the risks of losing a bit of money, which is why we only bought a few thousand shares at a time.

We are in a time of transition at the moment, it's all or nothing. WRESQ is in bankruptcy it has a mountain of debt, but not a mountain that can't be climbed.

The deal they have right now is a 49-51 split buyout between two companies. No fucking way is one of them only taking 49% it's going to get bought out. Then the whole company is getting bought out. When it's all bought the price will rise for a day or two.

>RELAX
Just spend a week or two passing WRESQ around and see if people buy it. If more people buy it, the less that 49% bought for which means the 51% has more money to spend. Which is better for the investors.