Warm jackets

IT'S NOWING Veeky Forums
I'm freezing and don't have a nice comfy warm jacket.
Any suggestions? Looking or real warm quality shit. No fur of any kind, I'm not a fucking degenerate

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.alchemy-equipment.com/catalog/product/view/id/7320/s/performance-down-coat/category/37/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fur is objectively the most patrician material. Wearing animals like accessories is completely objectifying them which sounds decay desu

Milsurp, woooooooooooool, as old as you can get your hands on.

Wearing fur is cruel but it really is the best cold weather material.

I get that many people like it, I don't give a shit about faux fur or stuff like that but I don't like it whatsoever. Just pissed that many high quality winter jackets flex that fur bullshit. I'm willing to spend up to 800€ for a nice jacket but struggle hard to find something good looking

if you hate real fur so much, don't buy canada goose.

>I would NEVER wear fur
>should I buy this parka stuffed full of feathers?

just got this from uniqlo as a last second lazy cop, it's pretty fucking good and looks decent although the hood is oversized

Doesn't get cold in SF, but still bought this in case we get a cold snap or something (not gonna happen tho).

I didn't think about buying CG bro, but they're known to be warm winter jackets.. so pic only somewhat related
But you guys are right, dumb pic choice

Okay Fellas, I went out and bought a nice warm jacket that doesn't look like it's winter time. It's somewhat techwear esk but not autism mode, no straps or shitton of pockets.
It's made by Alchemy Equipment.
Paid 500€ (like 590$) for it.
Feels great quality wise.
I know it's very plain and may seem too boring for many here but I dig it. Feel free to judge my purchase Veeky Forums.
I'll see how warm it actually is

For better pics, info:
www3.alchemy-equipment.com/catalog/product/view/id/7320/s/performance-down-coat/category/37/

Tried this on and it is CG-tier warm. Nice material on the outer too. You're right in saying the hood is oversized though. That's the only thing keeping me from buying it cause I look goofy wearing it

W2C?

It's a parka, they sit just above knee level
When it's windy and -15 nobody cares what you're wearing

Ebay or any milsurp store. If the pictures look more brown than green, it's just bad color reproduction. They were all produced in OG and look like the one I posted, except even a bit greener.

Last 5 winter coats I owned were parkas and thigh-length coats, and Iive in eastern Canada. Of course nobody else really cares if you're all freezing your nuts off outside, but I care and this is Veeky Forums so shut the fuck up pleb

imagine paying 500 quid for a jacket that shit

>shit
lmao, constructive.

Right, shit ®

go ahead, I'm interested in any optinion thats worth more than "IT'S SHIT" cause thats just waste of space

wow all those glorious fabrics with scientific names cut and shaped into a fantastic, contemporary but not avant-garde form so that one may wear it throughout the ages without it looking out of place, unless that place is to be bland in which case it'd soar into it's own real. that of the stylish yet functional

nah mate

it's an asos-core le streetwear goth design ripped off from BBS or tricky rick then stripped of all interesting detail to become palatable to the average retard with no sense of aesthetica or design, i.e you

fucking brainlet dickhead with no taste

Any milsurp parka or jacket with a liner or a warm sweater underneath would do the same thing at a fifth of the price.
If you have the money to throw around, good for you. If you bought this with a typical Veeky Forums NEET's income, you're retarded.

looks good user, lil plain but quite clean

>being this angry over someones winter jacket purchase
wew lad, would unironically like to see your winter jackets. If you seriously connect this to street goth you need to get off the internet more often. Keep in mind that it's from an mountaineer store. It's not even about looks there whatsoever. Pic related is what kind of people work and sell products there.
Think what you want tho and continue being angry little man.

I agree that cheaper solutions would have been more than possible. I just don't like looking for winter clothing in general, hence I was quite happy that I found something that works good for me right away. Not feeling comfy with thick layers of clothing so I got annoyed wearing hoodies under already kinda thick jackets. It's a jacket I see myself wearing during cold season for years so I'm okay with spending some money. Not a neet tho.

Where I'm from (Canada), Canada Goose/Fur is basic bitch tier and everywhere. You're not special/effay for wearing it. It's everywhere, and pleb. I've heard over in Europe it's arab tier.

Good user, clothing is for me not for others first and foremost. Marmot/the jacket you linked is nice but they're expensive as fuck. I just bought a thigh length parka and it was cheap and it's warm but I'm pretty short and worried it looks silly. It's great for winter but for Fall/Spring it's unwearable due to it's length.

pic related = my personal grail

Used to wear German Army parkas for a while but got bored by the look and also they are heavy as shit. Very warm, good quality and dirt cheap tho.

do you know what cost me £500 a few years ago?
pic related in black (not my pic obviously)

how do you feel now?

i'm not angry btw as I do not care about your life but I do however think you're a spastic

I got some Helmut pieces aswell, like a lot of it.
But what makes you think you made a good purchase and I didn't? Because it's by a good fa brand? I don't like the piece, I dislike any kind of fur and I needed a very warm yet thin jacket wich is not exacly what lang has to offer. It's fa but not cold weather resistant

you overpaid for an ugly jacket
you asked for an opinion and got one

now fuck off, and don't ever pretend you own original helmut lang again you lying little cunt

Anyone got one of these?

I have one too.
The only problem is that the pockets don't have any lining, other than that it's nice and warm.

>Marmot/the jacket you linked is nice but they're expensive as fuck
It's really not. The problem is it's JP-only

Just passed by the Stone Island shop, they had some real nice winter gear if you got the coin. The dyes on the down jackets are insane, probably the best I've ever seen! If I could justify buying one I would, but I can't :´(

I do. They run SMALL. Get a med-large. The fur comes off. The fur looks cheap as fuck as well.

My chest is a petite 31 inches though, small should be fine right? Does the regular non slim one come with a brown collar?

Only the slim fit has a brown collar.
I'm telling you, I'm VERY skinny and a manlet. 5'9", 143lbs. The small is up too high on my waist and very tight. Get a medium.

I too live in Canada and wear a huge, heavily padded Eddie Bauer jacket, keeps me super warm. It looks good but not great, but it is more functional. Since it's so big and warm I can wear pretty much anything beneath it, so I just whip it off when I get where I'm going with whatever the real fit is

Damn, I do not like this jacket, it's pretty fuck ugly

>you overpaid for an ugly jacket
you bought a fugly jacket thats acts like winter material wgen it's just faggy and paid the money for helmut, not the jacket itself. You're picking on something you dd yourself but worse, kudos user