Alpha M

HEY GENTLEMEN WERE GONNA GO OVER 10 STYLE MISTAKES ALRIGHT BUT FIRST I GOTTA TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT I SHILLED FOR FOR 20 MINS ALRIGHT DONT WEAR STINKY CLOTHES AND GO GYM AND GET HUGEEEEE

seriously Veeky Forums, why does anyone listen to this man child. how can anyone be so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCbUpqI8KZAUuUIMeD6idsPA/videos?disable_polymer=1
youtube.com/channel/UC8TjnmfivUw4bLB-VEn0_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=cfqy92CHBG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

uga booga

Hey Gentleman today im gonna talk about something no man but me has ever done in my life, this secret makes ANY man alive eat thousands of pussy a day, this secret saved my marriage and cured my moms cancer, this secret will make your asshole turn inside out, today im gonna talk about
GROOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Also wear tight buttoned shirts with oversized pants that stack on your shoes, have a nice day groomed gentleman, and dont forget to groom

Just generic uninspired monkey suit tips.

PETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDROPETEPEDRO

why not bash the other shilling hack too while we're at it?

He's a gay manlet
Alpha lol

Y'all forgetting Alex Acosta

Can someone name a good youtuber to take tips from?
For a normal white guy who doesnt like designer supreme type of shit

normal white guys are the ones who wear supreme shit

I unironically love The Gentleman's Gazette. He's autistic as all hell and only wears vintage menswear, while being like 4 foot 5, and generally goofy looking as fuck. But he doesn't shill, and he's genuinely passionate about clothes, all-be-it a very niche category of clothes. A lot of his fits are sick as fuck

hes not Veeky Forums

>I unironically love The Gentleman's Gazette

ah, another fine scholar with such refined taste

kai bent lee

Only things to take from men's fashion youtubers are DIYs.

No, but honestly, look at that hat. What a dope fucking hat! I fully understand that it looks dumb and out of place in a modern setting, but just as a piece it looks so well made.

Get a load of this guy. Next he's gonna say reviebrah isn't /fa

but he isnt

>dope

are you fucking 12?
fuck off retard

I like him.
I watch all of his videos but take none of his advice

youtube keeps recommending me his fucking "how to have a stronger jaw/chin" vid and the thumbnail is nauseatingly gross

Love this guy even though I probably won't ever take it to his level of commitment, he does it well and doesn't try to add any edgelord flair. Nice to get a little bit of a history lesson, too. This board will never tolerate classic menswear or casual suiting, they are too busy with streetwear memes, dadcore, and other teenage garbage. Also, it is extremely satisfying whenever he says
>dapper

o wo

ok

WHAT'S up guys

Fuck you man, alpha m is an excellent outlet for men trying to achieve grooming and fashion advice

>Can someone name a good youtuber to take tips from?

There are none, unless you can speak French

There absolutely are none. However, gives some solid hair advice

Style OG

I can.

AlphaM is so fucking annoying sometimes and he has bad-decent taste. He's simply put an older fuckboy that thinks he knows everything about fashion when he doesn't really know much.

Guy clearly suffers from Napoleon complex

>every I dont like and is short has a napoleon complex

i dont like watching the vids but the website is the best for learning everything about boots. any man should know all the different types of boots and their history and styling options. whether you are SLP or Topman, knowing the classics and how they differ from eachother is paramount in being able to derive hybrid looks. for boots though specifically, i dont really like much else there

This board hating menswear is half because people in this board claiming he likes "menswear" (seems to) likes half fedoracore instead of valid 2010s menswear.

The aiming points of menswear casual in their 10s~30s should be nice, stylish also respectable to the masses. It isn't a retro reenactment faking 1960s professor when everyone knows literal European aristocrats in their 20s don't dresses like that.

And another problem of menswear threads... Legit menswear threads we have are "where to cop this wool overcoat? Need to be thick for Seattle winter but inexpensive" and I can't answer that because I don't really know where can I get a reliable thick wool knee-length overcoat below $300 in USA.
It's hard to be in expected 20s budget, I don't really recommend Uniqlo or Zara for a wool coat so threads are deserted again.

never seen this guy before, Alpha M is the archetype for all these faglords though so we're sort of bashing him already

This guy just looks like a gay manlet. Is his advice really aimed at normal men?

Just apply some teige hanley to your fit to improve it

youtube.com/channel/UCbUpqI8KZAUuUIMeD6idsPA/videos?disable_polymer=1

Hello gentlemen, Antonio here, today we’re going to talk about the six style mistakes not to make when traveling for business. But first i want to tell you about Macron watches. The finest European build quality for a fraction of the cost.

...let's find out

I'm pretty sure he's gay. But he insists that he's married to a woman, even though the multiple times he's showed his house/bedroom/shower, there were literally 0 signs of a woman ever having stepped foot there. Whatever makes him happy though.

i know the one KEK with the nigger with the horrible skin. it looks like he smeared battery acid on his face. but unironically i've watched it and he was doing a variation of the mewing stuff i do so he's not far off

i hate this guy

reminds me of the tim burton joker in this pic

Robin James is goat when it comes to hair
his style is meh

I like these two.

Considering most of this board look like pic related, especially like you know who in the pic, I couldn't care less what this board has to say about some youtubers.

that dude with the acne face

applies to the opinions of this board in general

That's true too.

>Please make sure to check out our selection of gloves at Fort Belvedere™
>If you want more information on where to buy these pants, please check out our selection at Fort Belvedere™
>Like this fedora?Please check out our selection at Fort Belvedere™
>At Fort Belvedere™ we use the best leather available
>If you have not, please check out or clothes selection at Fort Belvedere™

I'd rather have a guy with actual knowledge on the topic shill than someone like "alpha" m who clearly doesn't know shit desu senpai.

Gotta love Sven Raphael. At least you sometimes learn things with his videos, and are pretty relaxing to view.

Fuck this guy.

wow what an astute gentlemens

The true patrician choice

Sponsored by Daniel Wellington and shit. Or even worse, wears DW without being paid for it. Shills for weird stuff as Dyson vacuum cleaners... (i like my Dyson too, but wtf)

But some of his videos are nice to watch.

I would kill to look like Roof.

What if I wear wool coat from CdG? Both traditional and avantgarde at the same time.

Avery Ginsburg

ThisIsAntwon is the GOAT fashion youtube reviewer.
youtube.com/channel/UC8TjnmfivUw4bLB-VEn0_Sw

GearedTowardsGear/Avery Ginsberg
He just dropped his collection yesterday too
hoping this was a joke

Another reason is that people into menswear are super hostile to people that are into high fashion or streetwear on this board

if your fit and muscular, wearing basic ass menswear (think henly jeans and shoes or desert boots) in public make you stands out from the rest of the athletic shorts tand tanktop wearing gymbros

This

This dude lives in Marietta Georgia. I see this Manlet at Kroger all the time. Dude is tiny.

Last time I saw him he was wearing gym shorts and yelling at someone on his phone in the produce section.

He is 5'6 I think. He said so in some of his videos.
Was he shouting about Tiege Hanley?

youtube.com/watch?v=cfqy92CHBG4

lmao

Gentlemans gazette. It's actually really good.

As soon as I met my roommate I was convinced that he watched this channel, then I saw him watching one of his videos one day and lost my shit.

You sound like a huge fag.

I hate this faggot more because he actualy gives good advice but half of the video is always shilling some watch brand or meme bracelets.

My nigga.

They are fine.