Killshot 2 back in stock

Is Veeky Forums picking up a pair on this latest restock or is everyone here above this sort of thig now?

Where at? JCrew?

My pair are a half size too big and pretty beat up, I'll definitely consider it.

At Jcrew, yes

Lmao all the sizes are already sold out, except for clown feet sizes

reddit the shoe

This

When will this meme shoe die

I (unironically) don't understand how you guys can use >reddit to demean something you don't like while posting on Veeky Forums

>11 and 12
>clown shoes

r/mfa's boipucci gets wet every time it's mentioned

What's a boipucci?

Butthole

It does, and when you point out that pic-related in the objectively better Nike X JCrew show they get buttblasted.

Looks like a shitty 80's shoe you found in an old persons closet

These are nice but the Killshots are more versatile in the context of the rest my wardrobe

lmao that looks retarded

>tfw pic related will never be restocked in green/yellow and it's impossible to find second hand

it hurts

Not really.

yeah it does it has autistic lego pieces all over the bottom

That's how running shoe treads used to look.

this

Because reddit is cringier and less funny than 4chad when you compare similar boards

Veeky Forums vs r/fitness, which is somehow even more dyel
Veeky Forums vs mfa (a place for hip dads) and streetwear. I will say that mensfashion shits on this board
/pol/ vs r/politics- at least /pol/ is funny and doesn't have le downvotes for when somebody says something you don't like

Also if you're gonna disregard a show based on a functional sole, how about we stop shilling for Shoes Like Pottery and their useless cyan sole.

looks like a retarded cleat

>/pol/ vs r/politics- at least /pol/ is funny and doesn't have le downvotes for when somebody says something you don't like
/pol/ might not have 'downvotes' but there is certainly a groupthink way about it

It /was/ a track cleat in the 70s.

It makes a good casual sneaker, and I'm pissed I can't buy em' anymore.

I work their so I already have a pair. For people just buying i stayed my true to sneake size, I didn’t have to size up like other nike sneakers. I got an 11 and I wear a 10 in leather shoes.

How new are you? These have been mfa’s shoe since like 2009.

>2009
So the current generation is just hopping onto it mindlessly?

Fashion has come a long way since 2009. I doubt you’ve been on Veeky Forums for half a year.
>current generation hoping onto it mindlessly
You don’t even know the demographic of the people that buy these, do you? Yeah...lurk more newfag. Here’s a memepic to help get you started.