Long volumous hair is the best alternative to make up for a poor hairline

Long volumous hair is the best alternative to make up for a poor hairline

Look at Harry. Who pays attention to his receeding hairline when he has a saiyan hair like that?
Super saiyan 3 hairstyle is unironically the best choice for a balding head

But he has an attractive face to go with it

this

he can only do this cause he has thick hair. he doesn't even have a receding hairline, youre delusional. Peoples hairline can recende to a certain point and stop forever, just look up a picture of his father, they have the same hairline.

He's not receding you fucking idiot.
He just has receded hairline from maturation.
If he was continuing balding his hair would be too thin and look like shit at that length.

Btw hows my hairline?

Thinning and receding (short and different length hairs along the hairline). Get on fin if you don't want it to get worse.

he does have an attractive face, but he'd be fucked with a buzzcut. Also, at 22 he is too damn young to have his widow peaks reaching the middle of his head

hes almost 24 and its incredibly common to have this hairline. rest of his hair is thick anyway

normal hairline, perhaps a little maturing happening due to being over 20, but not balding at all, unless, of course you had a rounded hairline a year ago.

It’s looked like this since I was 20. Considering fin.

>not receding

kek

it seems to have gotten a little better since this was taken. also either way it seems like he not balding on his crown. just a very pronounced widows peak

Don't, faggot has no idea what he's talking about.

>he's not receding
>he's just receding
so this is the power of the cope

>i can't fucking read

There's literally nothing wrong with this. Looks aesthetic as fuck, in my opinion.

That's a horrible hairline for someone as young as him. And that picture is a few years old.

he's obviously balding. that isn't mature hairline anymore

>implying he will ever allow himself to go bald

he's probably on fin already

youre all fucking retards. the reason it works is because he has a widows peak and not a manlet jaw.

simple as that

He doesn't look like he's CURRENTLY balding
It's possible he was and then stabilised it with finasteride
Either way, his current hairline looks solid

agree

Im 26 and I have the same exact hairline. I've grown to love it. Gives me that adult dad-core vibe. Used to hate it but I adore it now.

I used to have long hair when I was a teen and have a slightly better hair line than hairy. This is honestly making me consider growing my hair out again. I miss it desu. The problem when I was a teen was that I over washed and conditioned it. I may give it a go.