Girl that likes me says I dress like a Pot Dealer

So this girl that likes me says I dress like a pot dealer. We went out to dinner last night and I pulled out a hundred dollar bill to pay the check. She then asked me what I "really" do for a living? I said what do you mean? I work in IT. She then laughed and said I thought maybe you were a drug dealer. "You know, the way you only pay in cash, your car, your place, your long hair, even the way you dress. You look like a pot dealer" She said this while giggling and staring directly into my eyes. As a person who takes pride in my style and how I look I felt offended. The last thing I want to do is look like a pot dealer. I also told her I don't dress like one but she kept insisting I do.... She was like "Just putting it out there...., you dress like a drug dealer. I thought you were one" What should I do, especially since I don't think I dress like one

Post fits?

post fit bro

bro she's just an idiot from a sheltered existence trying to inject danger into your mystique wouldn't worry about it

your concept of pot dealer is stoner layabout, hers is exciting non-social conformist. but i worry for you trying to fuck this airhead

tuck your tee

Hello, I'm a salesman sort of giant. I sell molly and Mary and other various items.

no one will be able to give you advice without you at least describing what you normally wear

yeah thats what I was thinking, because I don't really dress like most guys my age. I have a ton of disposable income with no kids or school debt to pay off so I just spend it on clothing and going out. I also already smashed multiple times. Thats why it caught me off guard because this was our third date but she never mentioned it before.

Depends, if I'm just going out to relax or do something fun with her I wear a lot of hype beast clothing, but out to eat I like to keep it clean and formal.

But i went out on a date with her around the city and i wore this

with these pants

and these shoes

I know the fit is a bit crazy but I like it. Also comfy

And I wear a lot of outfits like this when I'm not working

This has to be bait.

are you black lmao

when i see someone who wears this, i think of someone who does weed and or psychedelic drugs

No. I'm a 25 year old white male

just tell her you have a side job but never tell her what it is, this will drive her nuts

Bruh, how do you not understand why she thought you were a drug dealer? Come on man, those things together in an outfit definitely give off stonery festival-going vibes. I like the hoodie and the pants individually, but together, they look super busy. The shoes are uggo as fuggo.

get the fuck out.

>As a person who takes pride in my style and how I look

What did he mean by this?

I mean I like the clothing I wear. I wear what I like. I never cared what people thought of my fits until she said I look like a pot dealer.

No wonder lol. Just wear one or two very loud pieces. Otherwise you look like a pothead weirdo and not even effay kind of pothead weirdo

lol op has autism

That was me btw

Why do you have so much pride in what you wear, op?

Fuck her, man

The shoes aren't ugly. You just don't know how to wear them. Also very comfy

starting to get a clearer picture...

i mean not hating at all but yea you dress like you do sassafras if people don't know the brands

>wearing mismatching pieces just because it's supreme

ugh

also those shoes are hideous in that colourway

2012 air maxes are some of my favorite
doesn't matter what color way

It's okay OP. I wore geobaskets to meet a tinder date and she asked what are those? I haven't worn them since :(

>Does weed

Jesus Christ

just wear them

stop being a little bitch

the only Veeky Forums sin you've committed is actually caring. Just wear what you want, most normies dress like H&M catalogs anyway

Spotted the druggo that does weed

Stop seeing her, for one, since she's obviously a drugslut who only took a liking to you because she mistakenly thought you could hook her up.

Secondly, you should probably stop dressing like a pot dealer if you want people to stop thinking you're a pot dealer.

This is 100% new age Californian "I run a dispensary and can hook you up" style. No wonder she thought you were a drug dealer.

I don't even live on the west coast and I don't smoke. I just like patterns. Supreme also makes quality stuff. Not trying to wear cheap tribal/flower patterns from pac sun or tj maxx clearance sections

See thats the problem. I like how I dress and I don't want to give it up, but at the same time I hate the idea of people thinking I look like a pot dealer. Normally idc what people think if its not their style or whatever or don't like it, but the idea that they think i look like a pot dealer is what I don't like.

Dude, if you're for real, there is a row of hoodies that look almost exactly like that one prominently placed in my local head shop next to a revolving rack with rasta-colored magnets. You're white, 25, bam smack in the fuckin middle of the prime stoner demographic, YOU DRESS LIKE A FUCKING DRUG DEALER. Or at least a pothead.

If this is bait I'm not even mad, nice fucking work, I laughed.

What exactly do you do for work?
Did you have to go to a tech collage?
What did you take?

>T. Confused broke mid 20 yr old..

lol I'm glad you laughed, but this is not bait. I guess I'll just tone it down a bit, even though I probably won't. A lot of my nonwork clothing is random supreme clothing in crazy prints/patterns from the past 7 years or so.

I'm an IT manager
Went to a state school and got internship junior year then full time after graduation and moved my way up that company very quickly
got new job offer from another company for IT manager position for even more money since they really wanted me because I luckily knew a guy already at the company
Majored in Computer Science
I also was only in school for 3 years since I had a lot of AP/college transferable credit out of high school, and took a few extra classes spread out over the semesters during my 3 years so I could finish in 3 versus 3.5 or 4 years.

You take pride--- IN THAT? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

she wants you to be a dangerous bad boy because she is bored with life and doesn't really understand what being an actual criminal involves

contrary to what most women think, pot dealing beyond a few friends or acquinatances or high school halls involves violence or at least the threat of it. it's not nice

what the fuck is the point of posting this picture, do you think you're being funny?

lol

>contrary to what most women think, pot dealing beyond a few friends or acquinatances or high school halls involves violence or at least the threat of it. it's not nice
Dude. No. You are sheltered as fuck.

It CAN entail all that, and sometimes does, but plenty of pot dealers are suburban middle-class dudes and women who are about as intimidating as somebody's pet chinchilla, and rarely if ever encounter situations any more dangerous than dealing with the ramblings of middle-aged potheads.

>t. sheltered as fuck
You think those guys are going to talk about the time some whacked out methhead they sold a bag to showing up in their living room waving a blade or a bat around? You think they're going to brag about kicking someone's ass like they're a high school tough guy who still wears rogue status tees?

right
wrong. being a drug dealer means you have to rely on force to defend your market share

t. degenerate piece of shit

you really have to post fit

We can keep quoting each other and adding "t. sheltered as fuck" all day. Really, that's all I can do, reiterate that it's obvious you don't have much actual experience outside of whatever bubble you grew up in, despite the world-wise persona you're trying to project, because that's just not reality. Obviously sometimes it is, I'm quite clearly not denying that the shit you're talking about can and does happen - but "whacked out methheads" breaking in and waving weapons around isn't a fact of life for everybody who deals weed the way you think it is. Sorry, it just isn't.

And if it wasn't clear, I'm talking about people I know well, not the random local dealer chick I bought from sometimes in college. If you think I'm grandstanding by saying that, it kinda proves my point, because it's about as interesting as being good friends with an accountant. So no. Not all drug dealers are "dangerous bad boys." Typing that almost made me laugh.

>this thread

Holy fucking shit, great job OP

definition of white privilege the post

rip to all my niggas in jails over dime pieces

Obviously the people I'm talking about are white. They live in largely white suburban middle-class neighborhoods. That's not the only kind of place I've lived, it's just what I'm talking about here. The mad bad world of drug dealing is very different for them than it is for J. Random Black Dude dealing in the city, no shit.

Do you have a point?

Glorious bait
10/10

Kek

no fckin way

they ugly asf probably just like you retard

not all of us are crack heads user

yeah and what you have to understand in that any area where there are streetwise people a random white drug dealer is still a target. college campuses, cities, most suburbs have people who know how to hit licks. if no one has tried to rob your drug dealer friends they haven't been doing it very long.

most pot dealers are stressed skinny white boys who abuse stimulants. people still try to set them up for robberies all the fucking time. i obviously don't care if you know so,eone who sells weed my body of knowledge on this subject might indicate more than a passing familiarity with the subject hmm. if anything you're the one sensationalizing the imaginary 'j random black dude', getting robbed for drugs is about as mundane as dealing drugs.

>and very often, it doesn't involve any weapons

no way you really exist...

W2c

I would pass on the girl then again this was dinner(sometimes people expect you to dress well) however you did pay,she could've been more respectful.

it all depends where you go and what you think would be nice or simple like swim trunks at the beach.
Location matters

Long as you feel fine wearing what you like that's ok.

This x 1000

It would have taken me a small essay to say the same thing. Way to be concise, namefag.

thanks friend

LMFAO you went out in public dressed like an honorary member of Migos and you’re surprised she thought you deal?

Checkk'd

don´t you wear them on your feet?

no way someone would walk outside wearing this, nevermind on a date with a girl

Good thread boys move along now

this ain't even that bad, the trainers go with the hoodie. They're still pretty uggo but I reckon you do em justice

w2c pant

I dressed nice on the date out to dinner. However, if I'm just hanging out with her or going on a more casual date like shopping around the city like I said or to the movies then I wear more casual comfy fits like

ralph lauren

ty

this can’t be real

I do wear it?

Sometimes I switch out the shoes with these for this specific fit

Drug dealers love showing their money. It's gauche, OP.

Dealers have more money than style and sense. Hypebeasts

I see where you're coming from

fucking great thread

w2c sauls shirt?

Update: We broke up

That's a shame.

ehhh I broke up with her so its not that bad

what the fuck is the point of posting this picture, do you think you're being funny?

cringy underages think its funny

or maybe he's just a 23 year old neet that still lives in his moms basement

Calm down

its me

Yo but will my eyes recover?

no its not

OP

Duuuuuuuude, all of these scream "weed dealer". A hoodie, especially one with a print is classic stoner wear, and so are fucking floral pants. Nike air max's are also pretty typical drug dealer shoes. If you have long hair you must have looked like a hype beast version of Franco in your pic.

But Id say I clean up nicely so I look presentable. I don't look like a dirtbag or like a stoner. I keep my hair nice and stay clean shaven

wrong

you literally wear the clothes a weed dealer would wear. it doesn't matter about how clean your presentation is

tyrone?

Thats like saying a teenager wearing a thrasher hoodie is a skateboarder. Just because they wear a thrasher hoodie doesn't mean they look like a skater. Its the same thing

Some fit pics