Aunt gifted me a napapijri

my sweet sweet aut just gave me one and it fucking sucks,i dont like it
she is so nice to me tho and i dont want to hurt her feelings,what can i pull off with this?

dump it on ebay. napapijri is probably the most overrated brand after north face and supreme. people only buy it for the logo/flag

just say you don't like it. if she loves you she can understand your tastes differ

but is it objectively a good jacket?it's not my style,but it would be nice if i could pull something off of this instead of dumping it

I cant help you but I think your aunt is really sweet

go full terrorwave

Good it is.

Jeans and winter boots/shoes and you are ok for comfy winter fit.

that would mean getting a buzzcut(or shor hair at least),i'll pass

trade it for a steep tech

It looks the same to me

if he lives in Sydney or Mumbai, sure

It feels like pic related when i wear it, also those pockets are so fucking annoying to reach,i keep going for my sides and i look like a fucking spastic

By being grateful you sack of shit.

how long is your hair? unless its meme cut long hair will go with it

The buzzcut makes me look like a fucking idiot my ears are too big

>brand from italy
>logo is the flag of Norway
>name is Finnish

IF you are feelig racist just look at Mario xD
>an plumber
>with etalian accent
>japanese crator
>russian voice

seconding this, also it looks comfy and isnt too loud considering it has its fucking brand printed all over the center of it.

just wear it in a boring comfy winter fit

eksdee posters are ubermench

Use it once when she is around to show you liked and then only use in hikes and stuff where you need a good garment but wouldn't risk your faves

That's actually a really nice jacket save the logo. What size is it?

>xD

I hate you.

Carhartt Nimbus Pullover is the size of that jacket you are looking for.

Very happy with mine, shame pullovers are trendy now, fucking normies.

Just ask your tailor to take the patches/logo off for you. Or better yet, do it yourself if you can. The jacket looks fine otherwise.

I was going to say this. It's pretty nice but that logo is obnoxiously large.
I wish Carhartt WIP wasn't so much more expensive than regular Carhartt shit.

i would be really fucking happy if my parents got me a napapijri jacket or anorak. your aunt is a wonderful lady (although i shouldnt say my parents arent wonderful because they pretty much got me a ton of armani clothing for christmas

>what can i pull off with this?

i would say since this is a winter item, some timberlands or polo boots, and some dark wash or even raw jeans. winter hat maybe

>The buzzcut makes me look like a fucking idiot my ears are too big
i didnt say to buzz it, hair doesnt mean shit when u have mean af rugged face
terrorwave is 50 face and 50 fit

armani clothing..
polo boots...
wating napapijrr...

What kind of shitty taste do you have? Those three brands are literal trash. Stop focusing on brands for chirst sake. Timberland boots also would be a terrible combination with a grey jacket. Anoraks go wih dark sneakers, black boots. Thats it.

Just use a seam ripper to remove the patches. If there are small holes left over from the stitching I would just cover it with a Velcro patch.

dude who gives a shit about the fucking logo lmao it's literally just a fucking name written on it
the problem is the design of the jacket,it makes me feel/look like im about to defuse a fucking bomb

You just sold me the jacket with that post

speaking of anoraks... Can anyone ID this one? Its what Noel Gallagher is wearing for there "...There and Then" concert back in 1996. I'm guessing my odds of finding it in good condition in size small are nil to none.

literally this

cultivate some mass and maybe you could get to top-lvl....

>drink and grow fat

>Armani
sound like good parents

How to norwaycore?

>norwaycore
unkept beard/hair and juggernaut styled clothes,also you need to be blonde,i'm shit brown(even some grey spots,im 24 ffs shit genetics brobably gonna bald soon too),never lucky

its laugh and grow fat user

whatever, hes the most forgettable character in the entire series... Even fortune, a boss you dont even technically fight, has more impact on the story...

>taking the bait this hard

What are some good anoraks that aren't overpriced (napapijri)?

>arent overpriced
mil surp