W2C good quality, preferably wool trench coat for winter thats not going to rape my wallet

W2C good quality, preferably wool trench coat for winter thats not going to rape my wallet

berrlington

>anything good quality
>not raping your wallet

good luck with that pleb

W2C coat in op’s pic?

Burberry Prorsum makes these type of coats

>full length coat of good quality
>not raping your wallet

you want a good quality fedora that won't rape your wallet too?

it really is a shame that is true nowadays. Wool used to be the basic material for coats all the way up until 20 years ago. Now its difficult not to find blends.

Uniqlo x JW Anderson

What I don't get is how adding 10% shit into the wool makes it less than half the price of 100% wool.

maybe they can use worse quality wool and hide it with those 10%? I have a 90% wool 10% cashmere blend coat and it improves the feel immensely as well

the percentage is calculated by weight and synthetics weigh much less than wool
so that 10% synthetic actually makes up more like 50% of the suit

Burberry Prorsum doesn't exist anymore.

this is good to know.

they just changed it's name to Burberry Runway according to their internet site

fuuuck, they know everyone will assume it's volume

How did people in the past even afford this kind of stuff. They worked 16 hours a day and barely could pay rent and food.

How can you live with that information, I want to kill myself now.

go for leather, check value village like I did.

Yes, clothes were expensive and people didn't own many pieces.

Don't buy blends, easy

what the hell man, thanks for ruining my wallet
is this fucking real?

i thrifted one for like $12 albeit it took 4 stores to find ONE that came close to fitting me. It doesnt even fit me it just almost does

That's why people also usually wore their coats for straight 20-30 years and patched up holes in it.

Tailor that shit bro.

Christ, that must mean this Uniqlo stuff is made when a chinamen smells some wool and breathes into the fabric being made.

well for a $80 coat what do you expect

Yeah, that's fair. The other thing it's got me thinking about is my rather expensive Jap storm rider's lining. They might have been making it just like the real thing, though.