>just hair cut
>plastic smile
>baggy 90's shirt
>baggy pants
>flat tip fake leather dress shoes
Why do americans look like inbred mongrols

GAP pants in either grey, navy or khaki
A uniqlo button down
Desert boots year round, wing tip dress shoes occasionally, boat shoes without socks often in the summer
A cheap H&M sports coat when I have a meeting

Just khaki pants and a company polo. I work maintenance so no fancy clothes for work.

I work from home as a translator. When I need to go to publishing company I still dress normally.

>tfw no dress code
Can just wear whatever and slap a labcoat on top and you're golden
Daily reminder than if you work in a place where your attire defines how well you do in a job then you have no skills

Some kind of casual collared shirt like polos or oxfords or flannel
Jeans or chinos
Sneakers, boots, casual loafers

When needed I change into FR coveralls, steel toe boots, hardhat, safety glasses, goggles, gloves.

>i have no social skills
>no one else should either

There's huge difference between dressing presentable and dressing effay. Ill fitted suit will still be accepted just becuase suit is associated with "classic style".

Blue Strait cut jeans, steel toe cap slip on boots, thermal socks, grey sweatshirt with company logo on it.

I work in a light industrial unit, every-time a new season of Peaky Blinders comes out I want to dress like the factory workers in that.

I will never understand why anyone wearing a job where you are required to dress formally would wear this kind of beta business casual dress instead of the classic "suit and tie" look.

Why do that to yourself

This is just what Latinos look like at peak performance. And you wonder why nobody wants them here.

>Daily reminder than if you work in a place where your attire defines how well you do in a job then you have no skills
lol this is retarded

Because suit and tie is expensive both in price and laundry. Also it takes time to get yourself dressed. Do you think your typical 9-5 corporate wageslave has either enough money or free time for this?

currently just scrubs, thicc wool socks, crocs, and a white coat.

if your position has people wearing "suit and tie" then it's not like you would somehow be exempt from the dress code..? weird post/very hard to understand english

Kinda this.
No one really sees what I'm wearing in work, so it's normally
>head to toe black
>long green furry coat or equally loud piece of outerwear

I'm struggling with bags. I avoid them when I can.

I work from home. I wear jammies in the winter, nothing in the summer.

remove hair, spray deodorant, baby powder

What are u doin m8?

whatever i want (fuck who's watching)

Hand yourself over.

For the love of god take those khakis to a tailor and get them altered

Better idea: burn them and never buy khakis again