Can we talk about how Dove Cameron is literally the image of physical perfection?

Can we talk about how Dove Cameron is literally the image of physical perfection?

How can I achieve this look although i am ugly black grl?

>hurr durr hey guys i have a great idea for bait

this actually isn't bait so shhh

shes cute

she's too cute. nobody likes 5'3 cute little women. highten your standards you nigress

she's a pretty generic white girl

She is perfect example of bimbofication

Look up her pics from few years ago, she had small lips, especially upper was small.

Stop gassing up white bitches

When I see Dove I find it weird that Miranda nose shape is so similar

So close...

She looks like Venus Angelic on the left, kek

please staph

find style icons that are more accessible, stop hating yourself and work within your means

Most of the girls are trying to imitate her thou

Stop looking at white girls and look at more black girls.

the guys i like do. Just look at Veeky Forums you'll see.

I'm naturally "thick" and despise it. Would trade bodies with a twig any day

Have done bimbofication before too so that's not an issue

However, I don't think she did that (it's makeup + getting older. Your nose grows and changes shape as you age, and your lips grow too)

I'm not gonna change my beauty standards...it's just how i feel.

There are black beauty icons I look up to like Jazzma Kendrick though.

I just wanna know what makeup techniques I should use to look like her desu

You can't, I'm afraid.

Honestly, I don't see why black people come here. You will never look good; and when you try the stuff that you read here and fail, or when you constantly see all these models and actresses, you only hurt yourself.

You're aiming too high; even if we're talking about an average white girl, as said. As a black person, your aim should be to try to look presentable in society. It may not be much, but at least it is achievable.

who the fuck told you that lol

I do look presentable. I straighten my hair, I'm losing weight, I wear preppy clothing. I'm not ghetto.

I guess a better question would be "how to look like the average white girl" like...contouring techniques, style tips????

don't be silly we don't like cute button women here on Veeky Forums we still like the twigs but they need height and they need ferocity in their face. cute button noses and slimmed jaws aren't what'll infatuate us my sweet chocolate colored jehova's thickness. you yourself have your place do not worry. never try to accommodate yourself to the likes of certain men, but rather work with what you got.

you are the worst sort of person

Sadly, as a black person, not looking ghetto is all you can aspire to. I'm sorry.

well the darker your skin the more stupid this would be. realistically (and even sadly, i know) you shouldn't find inspo from white girls if you're a darker skinned girl. if you're remotely lightskinned then keep on girl

If you want makeup tips, she seems to be wearing a sparkly fresh-faced look. Pinkish nude lips, shimmer eye-shadow, standard cheekbone contour and lots of highlighter.

What kind of surgery do that? She is literally another person.

My girlfriend is cuter.

You'd know better than I would but it seems like nigger beauty is heavily involved in keeping an even skin tone, so do that.
This may be subjective on my part and not reflective of the taste's of men but I would say stop pretending to have non-african hair.

Surgeries. Plural. Lip injections, nose job, shaved the jaw down, whatever it's called when they add natural body fat to ass and thighs, and god knows what else.

This thread is pathetic on every possible level.

Shut up. She's a black female. A double minority. She is probaby faced with hard ships irl and the least we can fucking do is be nice and take her inquiry seriously on the internet. Get a grip you fuckin nigger. She just said she was ugly too that's literally a triple minority and you can't be nice for 5 seconds? Get off of my board you god damn hick.

I want the soyim to leave

no

you're such a lame lol black people are Veeky Forums

you have to be over 18 to post on this board

this thread is fucking cancer

Affirmative action at work.

Slightly more women are born than men. They also live longer, they're a majority.

here we go again

Self hatred in 2018 isn’t a good look

You’re a fucking coon for taking a racist troll seriously lol come on this is pathetic

She's not, though

shitty jawline, giant forehead, neotenic features. And that's just what's wrong with her face.

6/10 would not bang even if you paid me to

they do look more attractive than that homonculus.
I mean the one in OP's pic

Now that is just silly.

neither is being black lol. All the black girls posted are ugly. The only black girls I think look pretty are girls like Zoe Saldana or Jazzma Kendrick

ummm literally all those things are attractive to (non-gay) men.

It’s perfectly fine to have shit taste in women user, i don’t really care
That post was addressed to the OP, her self hatred will eat away at her if it continues to go unaddressed

>She is perfect example of bimbofication
no she isn't

Nice body but she has a fetal alcohol syndrome faceLol

her hair desperately needs toner here

you mean to (pedophile) men

>physical perfection
but that isnt ana

yeah that's more like it

>her self hatred will eat away at her if it continues to go unaddressed
The only way for her to address it is to come to terms with the fact that she's an ugly sheboon.

>post garden variety edgy /pol/lack shit
>posts photoshopped picture of somebody ugly manjawed white bitch drowning in makeup as if it proves his point rather than contradicts it
Now we’re fucking talking

>G-guys, this world-renowned Victoria's Secret model is ugly.
>Check out these niggers, though.

That’s what I said, looks like you can read

Stop being fucking insecure u thot and look just dress like her if u have her body type. U can copy her hair if u want but u would look better with a black hairstyle. Stfu with this inferiority complex, theres literally nothing to be jealous of with white people, they are no better than you and the ones who think otherwise have the same inferiority complex

Most men prefer thick ladies at least I do. As far as your hair goes. Curls look great on black girls. My take on this if this is serious is to just be you and accentuate your positive traits instead of trying to be something you're not. Nothing is more effay than owning who you are. Ever wonder why 99% of the fits hear look like shit? Its a bunch of fags who threw on a costume hoping it would look cool.

I'm willing to bet a fuck ton of money that guy has pulled more women than you

Much better.

>celeb shilling

I was just making fun of how stupid and delusional you sound. Thanks for confirming it.

>Nothing is more effay than owning who you are.
That's only if you look good to begin with.

>Ever wonder why 99% of the fits hear look like shit? Its a bunch of fags who threw on a costume hoping it would look cool.
It probably has more to do with how ugly they are and how ridiculous the clothes are.

If by "pulled" you mean "pulled them into an alley and raped them", then yes.

How does it feel knowing that I've fucked boatloads of girls that look just like that with my 8 inch bbc at the ivy league college i attend
How does it feel knowing that your race is dying, whiteboy

never thought i'd see a man larping as a black man. shame on you fa

>this is a white loser larping as a black guy
Sad

I would definitely make that bet since I'm a straight girl with no interest in fucking girls

Ok true

Tru.

I am the OP

t. triggered alt right amerifats

You need to get out of this echo chamber ASAP in that case, you’ve clearly internalized quite a lot of racism

To truly look attractive you have to embrace what you've got. I'm algerian and jewish, and I tried lighter foundation, contour, and even blue contacts, but it wasn't me and trying to look like something I wasn't made me feel even worse. I feel a lot prettier now that I've stopped trying to hide my features and I receive a lot more attention for my looks now

After seeing this pictures I feel so glad I'm white

Black people are anything but Veeky Forums, even Indians are better

I’m #teamfreja 2Bhonest

>attention whore makes yet another thread whining about being black
Kek

im Veeky Forums and lurking this shithole board, i think you are confused. being thick is not a bad thing. now, being thick while also fat, not that great (though alot of dudes may be into it), being thick while skinny is ideal.

tf? indians are some of the most effay

>being thick while skinny is ideal
Oxymoron.

slim thick

>implying this is not how every Indian chick looks like with maybe 1 or 2 in a million exception

>user thinks that thick is anything more than wide hips

>you’ve clearly internalized quite a lot of racism
the absolute STATE of this board in near2018

Close to that now but my shape doesn't really lend itself to having extra weight

>ITT beautiful back bitches

shes had virtuallt everything done

*black

>black
>beautiful
Kek, I bet you also love Aryan chinks from India

Unironically looks like a dude with pubes growing from head