fucking faggots

based

he's not a model he's a SKATER MAN

have some respect MAN

cuck

keep digging your hole there....

you're a literal hick.

great thread

Lmao Veeky Forums getting upset because they think I should know who some skater that died is

It's 2017 only faggots skateboard and pay attention to that shit

Also skater or model, alive or dead, guy still has a shitty beard

Keep talking and i bring out my dox equipment you Mothwr Fucker. Tell me you are sorry and tell dylan you're sorry or i fucking hack you

you are a disgrace to your family

Shit beard.

muted. Hope u enjoyed your stay at four chan. Banned.

it makes me mad and sad knowing that so many of you are so much uglier than him yet still breathing

I didnt

Literally known for how chill he was . All because he knew he was fuckin dying of cancer
>tfw i'm as chill as someone dying of cancer
>tfw I'm content with dying
>tfw this nigga had skin cancer and still looked fucking beautiful

Dylan rieder Is dangerous to emulate. He lived care free, he lived with terms that it wouldn't he for long, he lived to rebel, he lived in such a different way that he made people re think what different was. i'm shaving my head for dylan

>he's a SKATER MAN

did you say see you later man?

>tfw I unironically ripped of Dylan's aesthetic after he died, my normie friends think I'm super cool and original and I just tell my skater friends it's an homage

#trueblue #fuckforever #smile

KEK. Although we do it for sefish reasons it truly is an homage. Dylan predicted the dad hats but he did them more in a backwards style. But if the fucker didn't nail the whole tattoo, ankle cuff and slim shoe trend then i'd be spanking my great aunt sally's titties like a corn on the cob

i have the same morning routine kek

Kys soyboy

woah woah woah, beards are gay we aren't defending the right to the beard. Were Defending whomst is wearing the shitty beard. Don't get jt twisted Soynon

Dylan forever

Kys estonaut