Bangs will make a comeback soon as a reaction to the high and tight "Hitler-youth" look of now...

Bangs will make a comeback soon as a reaction to the high and tight "Hitler-youth" look of now. It's also a nice contrast to the already trending buzzcut. Plus a new generation is calling the shots Callin it, 2019 tops.

nah man 2018 is gonna be all about that sociopath look

doubt ur wrong, most effay guy I knows got bangs but messier, ive been thinking of doin it too

I had them, but they are disaster if you live in a windy area.
They look fantastic in photos, but IRL not so much

I hope so. I'm already ready.

Didnt knew my "get an undercut and wait for 2 months" haircut was called bang

Had this fair but 2 inches longer than that on top for years

Bangs look disgusting. same with undercuts.

It's gonna be BUZZCUTS NOW

hmm i dig it

gabber revival soon.

>hitler-youth cut
Ths undercut existed long before that time period.

Has Veeky Forums ever been right about a single trend? no.

are you retarded?

Fuck bangs, go buzz

Nice, I have similar style but longer, covers my ears and is pretty much all the same length everywhere, more like Frodo really but still a fringe/ bangs.

Easiest shit ever, I don't even wash with shampoo or anything. Just run my hands though it in the shower thoroughly and that's my hair "routine" for the day over.

This. I have bangs to cover my five head and it looks great inside or in a picture but outside its fucking terrible.

i love my bangs but absolutely need to wear a hat or hood outside because of wind, sucks

listen to steroids, its already started

Funny, I just got that haircut yesterday.

yall will look like incels with bangs

agreed

anybody have bangs inspo

Ezra working on LP4

Julian promoting the upcoming Voidz album, although I think his haircut is pretty shit but when you reach his level of cool it doesn’t really matter

Is there literally any way to wear bangs without looking like a fuckboi? My head shape kinda requires me to do my hair like that

Good for hiding your baldness i guess.

Post more like this it's my aesthetic

It looks like how japanese cartoon makers think western people look like

ok

man buns, newfag

He's not blonde

same, post-future time