I'm going to Japan next week for holiday,hoping to redo my wardrobe. What are some must go shops/brands that are good?

I'm going to Japan next week for holiday,hoping to redo my wardrobe. What are some must go shops/brands that are good?

mainly looking for those comfy japanese look. I'm asian 110lbs 5'6

i will be taking notes

Other urls found in this thread:

highsnobiety.com/2017/04/06/tokyo-shopping-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yohji, issey, needles, sasquachfabrix

Light-skinned Asian or Jungle Asian?

Regardless, that’s a nice frame and you could wear anything.

light skinned, i'm from taiwan.

i looked up alittle man those designer brands are expensive

i was really looking to cop a yohji jacket tho
cant seem to find the pic always posted here asking what the jacket is

Beams

but comfy and dope as fuck

they have nice resale stores for rare pieces

do u know where exactly?

living in japan now, going to tokyo on the 19th. where will you be OP?

let's cash out in Ginza then get wasted.

Not that user but Shimo-kitazawa (下北沢) has plenty of great stores like that, they all have differing focuses too

I used to live in Tsukuba, but I went to Tokyo pretty much every other week.

For 2nd hand:
10 Tow, Kindal, Don Don Down Wednesday, Ragtag, Brand Collect, Flamingo

For new: Studious, the Yohji stores, Beams, Cav Empt, United Arrows, Lad Musician

All of them can be found around the Harajuku/Omotesando area. My favourites among the bunch are 10 Tow for cheap Yohji, CDG and Helmut all in black and Studious for a great assortment of menswear. There's a few of their stores in one single concentrated area. Shimokitazawa has a good bunch of vintage stores and a vintage-focused Studious too along with a fantastic music scene.

they have beams in my city, i second this.

Where are you based? I have a pretty good handle on Tokyo's fashion scene but nothing much outside of that except for random stuff I find off Popeye magazine in Kyoto. I'm going back to Japan next spring so I'd be interested in other cities' fashion scenes if they're good.

How are the sewing mags in Japan?

Also, the Highsnobiety Tokyo buying guide is actually quite decent. Skip past the flagship stores on their list and their featured boutiques are pretty cool.

highsnobiety.com/2017/04/06/tokyo-shopping-guide/

boi if u tryna style up in tokyo
you gotta spend MONEY

Sapporo, fashion scene is pretty dead here. Or I don't know enough Japanese to into it and it's underground as fuck. People are still pretty traditional here.

Met some qts walking around that liked my vetements hoodie though

I’ll be there during comiket times.
I’d be keen to meet up but I’m only 19 so I dunno if you’d wanna hang with me :(

i'm 23 senpai so not too much older.

Same user who posted just about Shimo-kitazawa, depending on what day/when, I'd be down to hang out too
Same boat as OP in terms of age though

adding in with shimokita, koenji has a good amount of 古着屋 so worth a look in general too.

chart, GASOLINE, S O, everything in that area.

Nonnative

I'll be there from 20-30, any of you fuckers have LINE?

If not get it, you won't get any ass here without it.

>
>
well OP here, i'll be there on 23~30. i'm down for getting wasted. I dont know anything japan tho first time visit.

I also do have LINE.

drop QR code fammo

just add me ID: shengtse

phone's broken atm tho cant line

its shengtse1

Fag living in Tokyo here. DSM Ginza if you're man enough.

Minami Aoyama has Rick Yohji Undercover flagship Cav Empt...

My id is DafSki

Seconding this, not a Docomo or Line mobile user so no ID add for me :(

can't, i'm in the same boat as - on a plan with mio.

not gay but i'll cash out at DSM with you.

And Rick + CE, went there last time and picked up some lounge pants and the LIES tee. Going to go full rick this time since i cashed out my cryptos and don't particularly feel like wasting it drinking with thots.

what mean by DSM Ginza

how did you move there and do you enjoy it

Dover Street Market Ginza. Comme des Garcons' multibrand retail project. Stocks a lot of neat stuff.

Damn anons, i'm going in Feb for two weeks and was thinking about making a similar thread.

For those of you living in Japan, do you think I should head north and visit an onsen and relax or try to make it down to Okinawa to see the first cherry blossoms?

Going to Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto) Next week, 20 to 10 january, don't have alot of money, don't speak the language and pretty much going there without any preparation what so ever. But would chill with anons over there if you want to, especially if you're local.

Line: addx_man
Snap: Famousis

just found out you can use the LINE desktop app instead of mobile to add via ID, nice workaround

Tokyofag here. Sorry for the late replies.

>not gay but i'll cash out at DSM with you.

I'm into it lad.

Not sure if you're the same guy who wants to do DSM but I think it would be pretty funny if you're in full Rick. If you or we went to the Rick store you'd probably make their Instagram. All I've got is Geos lol.

Work and I enjoy it a lot.

>do you think I should head north and visit an onsen and relax or try to make it down to Okinawa to see the first cherry blossoms?

Head to Nagano, see the snow monkeys and stay in a cozy onsen there that night. Unforgettable experience man.

Pic is a P1 in Ginza I took.

OP here seems like there's lots of jpfags here.

im down to do some shit

cant work bro :( my phone is totally busted

also going to japan soon but does any store sell clothes for manlets like me (6’2” 185lb asian I lift) or will everything fit like I’m crossdressing

Bump

Going in Feb otherwise i'd be down

Thanks for the rec. My plan for heading north would be to check out the gunma prefecture or Ebisu Circuit and watch some kansei dorifto, then relax at an onsen. I'll look into nagano, but i'm generally anti-zoo.

Its not a zoo it's a park in a forest. The monkeys are wild not in captivity.