last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something, help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

Demographics poll for that one user that was asking:
strawpoll.me/14596182

I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS THIS ON Veeky Forums :O all my time wasted looking on the most obscure parts of the internet for this crap. God bless Veeky Forums

what?

174cm, 59kg, male, 22
>highest weight
75kg
>goal weight
55kg
caloric restriction, IF
just skinny, gothic kinda guy

Got back on track after a long time of stifled weight loss, I will make it this time.

>implying that's me
>not reading the filename

>actually preferring silicone-filled fleshy memebags to delicious flat chests
>allowing your tastes to be this plebeian

But that thigh gap though

185 cm, 59 kg, F, 20
>highest weight
67 kg
>goal weight
57 kg
low carb high protein, intuitive eating? calorie counting never seemed to work for me in the long-term
minimalist slightly androgynous clothes, I'll never be feminine or pretty so I might as well go for the weird nerd aesthetic

>go to strawpoll
>no bi option

Sorry I'm tired.
Well, can't do anything about it now. Just pick what you prefer atm or something.

If you are bi, you are gay

I agree, check gay.

*pedantic screeching*

Kill yourselves.

why

Gay implies that a person likes one gender exclusively. Bisexual means they like both.

Not the same.

If you're not straight you're a faggot though.
Bisexual is just a meme for homos that don't want to admit to themselves they are homos.

Go for it. Girls are generally a lot more open to it than guys are. Carpe diem and carpe d'carpet my dude.

Yes, yes, technically you're right but it's not precise enough. Accuracy is important.

A man that likes women more but has dated or liked a guy will want to identify as bisexual and doesn't want to be branded as (exclusively) gay. Not too hard to understand

I wanna get super thin, and I'm progressing, but sometimes I wonder if there's any point because now everyone wants some sort of lardy bitch.

But you have touched another mans penis and got some pleasure out of it? Thats pretty gay, dude.

if you're a guy who thinks about/wants/ is attracted to a penis, or being penetrated by another man, you are gay.
Doesn't matter if you also like girls

The point is to look the way you want and to be healthy (though a lot of posters here don't seem to care about their health). I've just watched three family members die from health issues related to their obesity. Two of them had fought off cancer from smoking (it really annoys me when people in thinspo tell others to smoke to curb their appetite) and recently a 4th nearly died and suffered temporary amnesia from heart failure because, you guessed it, they're overweight.

Don't let the media and all of these thicc memes and body positive comments get to you. When you images search that picture all of the articles are saying she has a flat stomach, she clearly doesn't, it's disgusting.

Her belly is not flat, she isn't overweight though. She's pretty healthy weight.

i won't fuck girls over 90lbs and over 160cm

yes lbs and cm because im a confused mutt

>She's pretty healthy weight.

Alice Eve at a healthy weight vs Alice Eve at a "healthy weight"

Both are healthy weight, just the left is more aesthetic.

>have fat belly
>go out of your way to show it off
literally why?

i didn't get a high enough score on a national test to qualify for scholarships
i've never wanted to starve myself into the ground this much

>5'10''
>SW: 215lbs
>CW: 190lbs

I have severe OCD and I'm a really picky eater that just doesn't like a lot of food so what I do eat is extremely restricted.
9 times out of 10, either left or right of pic related will be what a day is like for me, minus unaccounted for snacking. I usually alternate between them, eating one on one day then the other on the next.
As you can probably see, it's not very nutritional so I often end up feeling hungry and then snacking on random crap. One of my problems is that I have a really sweet tooth and seemingly need large quantities of chocolate. I get really bad cravings for it.
Any advice on how I can do better, other than just "stop snacking lmao"?

One thing I've been meaning to do is get better at drinking water. I know I don't drink enough but when I try to drink more it always feels uncomfortable and like I'm having to force down large amounts.

>One of my problems is that I have a really sweet tooth and seemingly need large quantities of chocolate. I get really bad cravings for it.
>Any advice on how I can do better, other than just "stop snacking lmao"?

Sugar is really addictive, it stimulates the same areas of the brain that cocaine or heroine does. You need to detox to beat the cravings. If you don't want to drop sugar cold turkey eat a small piece of fruit twice a day. It's healthy and sweet but not packed to the brim with processed sweeteners or sugar.

somebody ought to write into cosmo, women need to know this

have fun with your manlet children

Hello again Thinspo, hope you all are doing well right now!

Welcome friend!

You sound very cute, good luck.

Amazing. Are you a model in any way?

(pic: lovelyjoohee on Instagram)

I need some motivation man.

I live in my university's dorm in Japan, got here through a scholarship program but that doesn't matter.

I was doing so well when I just came, did a ton of modelling shoots, got free clothes, the whole deal.
But since I'm on an entrance exam period I had to focus COMPLETELY on studying and its extremely hard and nervewrecking so I ate like a fucking pig. Now my face looks kinda puffy and I got like 6-7kg fatter. No more abs aswell.
How do I go back? Do I just attempt a water fast for a couple of days so I can 'restart' myself? By restart I mean not eat everything I see, including chocolate. And be able to go into a convenience store and not buy shit.

What should I do? Cook everyday? (not that much time but I guess doable for dinner?)
Or just eat at the cafeteria, they do have very healthy food here.

Did not write that on the name tag, what the fuck. My bad.

how did you get in modelling in Japan? What are your measurements?

no, my bone structure is far from dainty and I'm an ugly autist... at least my legs look nice

Stop putting yourself down, you do not deserve that - especially not from yourself.

178cm
79kg now (my normal weight is 70-73, if I get to 70 I have around 10-12bf% just in case you thought I was obese)
I don't remember my waist chest and hip measurements off the top of my head.

Yes I'm the king of manlets, but you can start modelling here with 176cm desu, everyone is a midget. Of course assuming you're good looking.

Also I just got scouted in shinsaibashi.

Are you white or Japanese (or something else)? I was thinking about travelling to Japan myself.
To your question, if you put on all that weight really quickly, its probably not real weight, and will come quickly when you cut down the sugars/salt

What is your favorite part about yourself?
I think it's very important to appreciate ones own body often and motivate yourself and not fall into self-hatred ever.

Personally I always liked my upper body. I store very little fat there and even when I was bigger I had some collarbones and hip bones.
Looking forward to seeing them even clearer soon. Noticed my ribs poking through my chest too sometimes.

p.s: yay it's snowing again

My dick.

That's lovely..

bless you, I'm trying to do better in the negative self talk department but I've had a bad couple of days

Trying so hard to find something I like about myself...

It's alright, take a pause and pick yourself up again. It's all about consistency.

Meditate about it until you find it. Anything. It does not have to be a body part either, think about your lovely face, voice, habbits...
You deserve to love yourself.

>mfw 28 degress celsius and sunny
what country are you from? I wish it was snowing in mine...

For me its my upper body as well, I have broad shoulders (am a male) and small waist and small wrists, oh and I like my height because I like being taller than pretty much anyone else I see.

Nice collarbones btw

Thank you very much for the compliment

I am living in nothern Germany, but for some reason it snows very little in this area usually. So it's very nice seeing everything covered in a white blanket again. Hoping for a white Christmas.

Where are you from?

I'm sure left would look better with better clothes (or naked), but both bodies look ugly here.

starving won't improve your intelligence. if anything, not eating will make it worse.

Living in Australia, so its just coming into summer unfortunately.
I want to move to Northern Hemisphere for Christmas really bad

"Biggest lesson I've learned is that hunger comes in waves. When you get hungry and shouldn't eat, you just need to tell yourself 'this feeling will pass' and in another 20-30 minutes it really does. I seem to get a sharp hunger wave about 2 hours after I eat lunch, it stays around for maybe 30min and then goes away until dinner. I used to cave and snack during that time, but I've since found it basically doesn't help - it just moves that hunger period back again.

"Basically the biggest redpill I've had about hunger is that eating doesn't solve it."

>user the Great, 2017

170cm (5'7") , 59kg (130lbs) , male , 19
>highest weight
61kg (135lbs)
>goal weight
54-56kg (120-125lbs)
restricting calories, cardio everyday
goth/korean fashion. also, pic is my goal inspo

>62 degrees F outside
>have a sweatshirt and a coat on
>still cold
I don't know how you northerner cold weather people do it, anything below 75 and I'm freezing

anyone here do, or used to do, ballet?

I'm from the South, and it is a relief when the temperature drops to the sixties. However, 55 is when it starts getting too cold for just one layer of clothes.

>62 degrees F outside
>16.6667 C
wtf, that's t-shirt weather

i'm from florida anything below 70 is too cold i want comfy 82F back RIGHT NOW.

>82F
>melting point
pls go away sun.

hey user, i'm kinda same stats as you

5'7", 115, 18yo

hw: 135
lw: 105

I don't know about you but I feel like 110 for 5'7" is the best

good luck on your journey

Nice trips. It is 68 in my house right now and I'm not cold. It's 52 outside, though, and I had to put on a jacket and sweater.

That's not what he meant...

Either way he meant it, "that's lovely" doesn't really make sense as a response.

shes german, so English isn't her first language I would assume

It's a common sarcastic response

>anything under 65
>t-shirt weather
You do you, but I personally try to avoid getting hypothermia.

if you don't mind my asking, how did you go about losing weight ?
and thanks user, i hope you are happy with how you look. i'm sure you look good

cico for a long time
maybe 500-800 daily net calories
doing cardio 3 times a week- 5k's, elliptical

tiny amount of IF in there but it doesn't work for me, I think I have too little body fat and it drains me to hell

pic related, 110 back in october

>current stats:
174cm, 69kg, M, 20
>highest weight
72kg
>goal weight
58kg
diet + run
androgynous

hi thinspo. just something I want to get off my chest.

I have always been rather chubby. Six years ago I made the decision to finally stop being fat. I picked up running, and would run about 30-40km a week, and I lost some weight, just enough to justify myself when I started becoming lax. I have never stopped running, but after the stress of exams as well as all the medication for depression, I gained it all back and then some.

Three years ago, when I met my girlfriend, she had a similar body to mine (not visibly fat, but still have rather tangible fats). We made a pact to get thin together. 2 weeks ago, I finally broke down, when I hugged her and realised how perfectly thin she has become. She had been dieting harder than me, while my lazy worthless ass keeps on failing. I realised that after 6 fucking years of telling myself that I want to get thin and love myself finally, I have gotten nowhere. That really fucked my mind up, and realising that now without my girlfriend in the journey to get thin, I feel so lonely. I broke down two weeks ago after hugging her, and cried the night thinking about how much I hate myself.

>CONT.

Over the past two weeks, I ran 5km everyday and restricted my diet to an extent I have never done before. I gained 2kg. I got so hungry, that my mood became erratic, I was easily annoyed. I could literally swing from full blown anger to absolutely suicidal. I feel a relapse back into depression, and serious, serious body image issues. I couldn’t focus from how hungry I was, and my vision grew blurry now and then. I couldn’t sleep at night because I felt like my stomach was eating itself and it hurt rather badly. Worst of all, I started feeling the blubber in my belly so obviously, when sitting down or lying down or bending over. I feel so disgusting, as if I am inside the body of a rotting carcass.

When I saw my weight increase, I thought to give up once and for all, that I’m meant to be fatty for the rest of my life. It didn’t make sense at all, after the extreme hunger I’ve been through. So I binged in the weekend, and then my weight decreased. Throughout the whole time, I still had this huge, unsightly belly, so I suppose the numbers did not really mean anything. But now I’ve regretted giving up again and the self hatred has gotten quite unbearable.

Anyway, I’m back at it again. This time, I want to finally fucking succeed. I’ll be lurking thins threads from now on, and when I get those insane hunger pangs, I know where to go to now. I swear to god I won't be weak this time or I'll an hero ffs

I hate capeshit but Emma Dumont, now in The Gifted, is very thinspo. She was alright in Aquarius.

5'4", 102 lbs, female, 20
>highest weight
120 lbs
>goal weight
90 lbs
fasting
I want to look like I'd break if I moved too fast.

My wrists and ankles are really tiny, I've always admired them. But I have larger breasts and a lower stomach pooch that makes me want to die

Anyways, how do you guys get rid of the nausea/headaches that come from fasting? Even drinking lots of water seems to make it worse.

tomorrow is my birthday and my gf wants to cook for me (she's bretty gud) rather than going out

what is something luxurious and comfy but also not calories heavy

Welcome friend.
Thank you for sharing your story first of all.
I'm sorry, that you have been struggling with your weight so much.
This does not mean that you're weak or should hate yourself, this mindset won't help you ever.
It just makes everything worse. Same thing with comparing yourself to others.
Don't do that.
Focus on yourself. Work for improvement, appreciate your achievements. And forgive yourself your failures.
I also struggle with binges. What has been working for me is not thinking about them after they happen,
not punishing myself and realising that they are not impactful at all if I just keep doing my diet habits consistently afterwards.
This all is a journey for sure.
Try different diet habits like what calorie amount, intermittent fasting etc. Until you find a perfect one. Same thing with exercise of course!
And please don't purge.
Most importantly, keep your everything as positive a step possible. Keep your reasonings true and positive.
It will take time, but you will make it to your goal.

okay cool, i'm currently doing cico. trying to do at least

eat light so you aren't stuffed for birthday sex later. I like little snacks then eat another small bit after.

Baby steps don't go hard all at once. Count calories, snack healthy, be disciplined. It'll slowly become your normal lifestyle and you'll reach your goal before you know it.

>look like a skinnyfat autist
>get thin
>now look like a weak little faggot
what's the point, guys' bodies don't look good without the motivation to exercise (which I don't have)
girls have it so easy

i mean girls have to deal with trying to lose more bodyfat and weird fat distribution
and dudes i feel have it equally bad but idk, im not one of em
now you just gotta lift to work on that definition

I know the feeling, but, there are other upsides to being thin such as:
>better health (provided you don't go overboard)
>you aren't a pig/no gluttony (maybe extra important if you are religious)
>fit better on airplanes, especially if you fly economy class, cars, etc.
>costs you less to eat

I'm sure there are more reasons I'm not thinking of right now.

men are at a disadvantage but such is life, women can get a date simply by standing outside and that's just never going to happen for you. just don't be bitter about it, do the best you can.

you need sodium and potassium. For Sodium dissolve 1 table spoon or regular table salt in 1 litter of water. Potassium is found in bananas [just 1 is enough] or buy potassium tablets

I posted this in the last thread and asked for what to do next, but honestly, do i look good guys? Im still really insecure even though i lost like 55 pounds

I don't know if this is out of line but can someone please be my thinspo friend? Someone who is also already pretty thinspo or with a low BMI (mine is around 15) that I can talk to during the day instead of just shouting anonymously into the abyss. Or is the Discord still a thing?

dude u look good, biggest points of skinnyfat are:
>rounded (concave/hourglass) sides: you have like very tiny ones
>bulging belly: none
>fat face: cant see

reminder that visible jaw structure is mostly genes and jaw-'behavior' when u were young

Just go through HRT and transition. Problem solved.

Speak for yourselves. I wouldn't hesitate to penetrate this beauty

>talked to a thinspo guy
>spaghetti
>he probably browse Veeky Forums too
>lost my chance forever
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In your opinion what is the "perfect" thinspo meal?

1 egg
2 bottles of water
coffee
and a cig to end it

mmmmmmmmm

what

I find you very cute, definitely would cuddle with on a party

Same here, the konbinis are just too convenient. So far what's worked for me is just only allowing to buy myself soup if I go in there. Too tempting

My collarbones, but I put scars on them a while back :(

Not the user, but when i went to Tokyo last year i got approach by recruiters about 3 or 4 times while walking crowded parts of the city. Seems a pretty common deal there.
I am not good looking really, i think they aproach pretty much any gaijin.

The real filter is when you show up to the first appointment, but i dont know. i would love some inside from the other user.

>granola
>roast beef and broccoli
>half a can of rice pudding
>brown pasta with tomato sauce
r8 my start to the week
couldn't resist the rice pudding, it's so cold here

faggot

178 cm 57 kg male 21
>highest weight
67 after vacations in the fuking land of the rising sun.
>goal weight
53kg
Actually hate my body proportions. Just want to be as thin as possible with low body fat. The main problem for me is stop thinking about food and letting myself go while i have the chance. the binging is always a menace.

pics

>lose a ton of weight
>every single outline of my shitty facial bone structure is now emphasized even more

my face looked better when I was fat :(