You need to fit to be fa

how can you be fa if you're not fit/in shape?

look at this for example
you all know it'd look like shit and baggy on a skinny person

it looks very good on him

so why aren't you fit?

note: i'm not referencing the shithole board; i'm strictly talking about being in shape (by working out and shit)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pHqCKUqoAeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fitting clothes =/= being fit

>it looks very good on him

I beg to differ.

>it looks very good on him
Nope, too tight.

It looks too small for his body.

Hahaha it looks like absolute trash on him, says all we need to know about your opinion.
Look at any runway, any editorial. The vast majority of models used will be very thin. It’s just how it is in fashion and how it always will be. When will meatheads learn, these threads are so annoying and the answer is always the same.

op here
i'm skinny too

you can't tell me this would've looked as good if he had been a skinny bloke

Of course it looks better. Most people here wont agree because they are skinny young boys and getting muscle takes a shit load of commitment and effort. Easier to just say "being skinny is better" and try to convince yourself.

Being skinny and fashionable is like a niche perfume; it doesn't appeal to the masses. A 10/10 runway model who is slim will get attention for his looks, he would get even more if he had muscle.

If you are not 10/10 and average or slightly above you will always look better and certainly appeal more to the opposite sex if you have some muscle.

I'm slightly bigger than that guy (6'1" 45 inch chest, 16 inch arms) and about 7/10 and get 100 x more interest than when I was thin.

>inb4 some garbage about dressing for yourself

You either have awful taste or are trying to bait

Either way you're a faggot

Saged

he looks like trash

Lol look at his tiny baby feet. What is he like a size 6?

Musclegoth is the future.
There is nothing like it, this rick is the closest thing to the aesthetic i'm imagining but not close enough yet.

I must manifest it in the physical realm if any of you are ever going to even remotely understand what I'm talking about.

Some basic qualifications for being Musclegoth:
>Veeky Forums
>wear black, red, grey, and white exclusively
>show off those guns and pecks
>boots and high top shoes
>long, flowing garments, cloaks, robes, parachute pants to bring the skin you're showing to light
>highlight features with straps, harnesses, etc.
>hair that would make a super saiyan jealous

Almost a fusion of fullrick, emoshit, and what you might wear to a suspension party on a peak Veeky Forums aesthetic body.
sounds gay desu

sounds like 'looks cool in certain kinds of movies but embarrassing irl'core

I'll bet every twink mad about op's post has dogshit posture and thinks he looks good because he's almost ready to post in thinspo.

Musclegoth needs to happen because it is a way to impose standards on goth that excludes the morbidly obese girls that ruin the aesthetic.

There are no movies that feature musclegoth, the closest thing I can think of would be the mirror scene in taxi driver if travis was twice as ripped, the harness was black, and he was wearing black drawcord trousers.

so you want to look like one of the edgier wrasslers

To some extent, less biker like, and less costume like though.

youtu.be/pHqCKUqoAeE

I'd vote for him.

truly the darkest of timelines

so health goth? that ended like 3 years ago

health goth was just gothninja for girls, too scrawny and feminine.

imagine health goth but gay and dangerous.
when health goth is in his room reading about the latest ACRNM drops, musclegoth is out on the beach looking for manlets to dominate.

You're right, you have top be in some sort in shape to be Veeky Forums. No says you have to be big

>Being skinny and fashionable is like a niche perfume; it doesn't appeal to the masses. A 10/10 runway model who is slim will get attention for his looks, he would get even more if he had muscle.
normies pls leave

This user gets it

"being a furry scat bdsm ageplayer is like a niche perfume; it doesn't appeal to the masses"
REALISE THIS Veeky ForumsGGOTS. THE FASHION INDUSTRY IS SHAPED BY GAY MEN. GAY MEN WHO ENJOY HEBEPHILIC AESTHETICS IN THEIR TWINKY MODELS - BEAUTIFUL FACES ON LANKY 14 YEAR OLD BODIES. This is a gay fantasy. You are aiming to please gay men and using it as justification for your complacency to even exercise your body and raise your hormone profile to an adult male of your species. The women who are involved in fashion are often LGBTQRP intersectional "push the boundaries of gender" nutcases who enjoy playing dress up with their little boy models, these are people one step removed from the "progressive" chicks who spouted that they enjoy Dadbods (which is a reflection of their own inadequacy and lust for power and higher value in the relationship). Never, ever listen to a woman when she tells you what she wants - if you're stupid enough to fall for their advice, you deserve their cackling machinations. You do you, you act and behave and look like a man, and they will come, from the skinny supermodel to the fashion designer to the tumblr art hoe.

Faggots. You're appealing to faggots when you're skinny and out of shape, not girls. You have the body of a little boy.

Cringe. You're right, actually, but cringe.

woke nibba

correct

still everyone should get regular exercise and I every guy should definitely lift weights. it does wonders for my mood, confidence, anxiety, depression, and having a good looking body is a nice bonus

you should look up Demobaza, they have only nicely fit models with an actual decent amount of mass, and have good gothninja clothing. The newer male model look so much smaller and much worse than the old models but just look at the old models to get a good idea of what musclegoth could hold. they work with plenty of tan colors and black shades and white as well.

what if I'm bisexual homie what if I don't get my fitness from the gym but other mediums like body weight.

post physique bitch boy.

>/pol/fag with stick in ass unable to comprehend art

Typical. If it ain't traditional it's degenerate.

so julian from the trailer park boys?

Being skinny is more aesthetic, muscular is tryhard

Trying hard is a good thing, you worthless troglodyte. Enjoy your frailty

Jacked dudes look better without clothes or in exposed clothing (singlets, shorts, short-sleeves etc), whereas skeletons look better in just about anything else. Hence why high fashion is dominated by thin people

Put a natty guy in a Leather Jacket, and he will look like shit

t.brainlet. Point out what I've said that's /pol/

Rick Owens works out 5 days a week.

Everything.

nod an argumend

This is the closest to a fit fa thread weve had recently so I will ask here.
Ive been lifting for just a bit over a month. I want to ask:

Do I need to do shrugs for a lean skinny fit look?
I dont want to get bulky at all its about slim asthetics for me. do I need to do shrugs and neck work for this?

you dont need to do shrugs if you pick the right lifts
i also dont know what the fuck a lean skinny fit is supposed to be

if anything at least do military presses in front/and back of head.
plate lifts from waist to above parallel
and if you feel like doing more, do standing dumbbell flys

honestly shoulders build pretty easy if you do deadlifts and rows

I guess Im going for the male model with good muscle tone type look. I guess you could call it ottermode
I do standing dumbell shoulder press
and lateral raises
and on pull day I do lat pull down
do you think this is enough for traps?

lat pull downs dont really hit traps
i would add plate lifts cuz those hit pretty hard