Anti Thinspo thread

This is what the average male's body is supposed to look like. Unless you are a marathon runner there's no reason to be a skinnyfat or skeleton bug creature.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRNwCJORdGA
youtube.com/user/JLascek
businessinsider.com/hidden-camera-nursing-home-man-dies-2017-11?IR=T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're not at least ottermode, I'm afraid you can't qualify as a male of your species. Unless you have a debilitating disease, a man is required to have mastery over his body, have strengthened ligaments tendons and muscle fibre, correct posture, a healthy cardiovascular system and testosterone levels higher than the Buzzfeed Try Guys. If you can't carry a child, lift up your girlfriend, climb over a wall, push a broken down car, run a 7 minute mile, you're not a man. There's no excuse.

but you won't look good in clothes so...

You realise most models work out, and have at least developed calves, rear delts, triceps, abs and necks?

this guy is not attractive

>insecurities: the thread

>you don't like something so you must be insecure
Apply your own logic to something you dislike. Don't like Neo Nazis? You must be insecure.

how can you compare a hate group to a body type, you're fucking stupid

I kinda like the wide midsection look. I don't know if I'd go for it myself but it looks strong.

>coping this hard
OP has no self control or discipline to look good. Literally never going to make it

Started my dirty bulk the other day for this meme

Put thinspo on ignore.

>>maximum potential

his body was about agility and control though, many bodybuilders suck at pull ups, push ups, despite strength but Lee did mad calisthenics and moved so fuckin fast

Literally takes under 30 minutes a day to look like this. No excuse. Don't take it out on thinspo, they are mentally ill.

>takes under 30 minutes a day to look like this

>2017
>STR builds

lmaoing @ your life

My typical everyday supper. Healthy, inexpensive and nutritious.

Chicken breast ~$2
Uncle nigger rice (or buckwheat)
Beans (lentils not too often)
Sauce (vindaloo here)
Greens

I'm shit at photography but trust me, it's really good.

lmao that guys body is pathetic. he just doesnt eat like a fatass and does pushups every now and then.

>This is what the average male's body is supposed to look like

so go ahead and be average.

>many bodybuilders suck at pull ups, push ups

ask me how I know you're dyel

>This is what the average male's body is supposed to look like.

Nod really. They stress the fact that he is a fitness meathead. Normally they don't accentuate people lifting.

>Nod really
that was the EIGHTIES dont you GET IT? everybody was fitter and cooler in the EIGHTIES!!

And ronds were practically legal and super popular

>lack of sudoku madman in this thread

this is idealbmi tho, thincunts and bloatsharts are same coin

I'm 117 lbs and can literally do all those things.

I have no idea if this is a Veeky Forums related question or Veeky Forums related question, anyways;
I wanna get fit, just ottermode though, I've been thinking calisthenics.
The problem is I can't work out with my hair. It's pretty long and incredibly sensitive to sweat, so when I work out I literally have to wash it that day or I look like a hobo the other day. Does anyone here have some tips how to help my hair from getting fucked from working out? (inb4 tie it in a bun you idiot)
Also does anyone have a good routine for achieving ottermode?
Thanks in advance anons

you could've done better by not starting the thread with a shitty white womanboy

GOAT

come to the thinspo thread if you want to be ottermode

Is this supposed to look good? He looks like Alex Jone's after picture for Super Male Vitality.

>biceps
>triceps
>chest
>traps
>core

>every day
don't get lifting advice on Veeky Forums

I like checking and posting in /thinspo/ for all the qt thin girls. I think if you want to do an fashionable fitness thread you need a better name than "Anti Thinspo Thread". Call it /fitspo/ or some shit until there's a better name.

>completely missing the argument and making one up on the spot

Love retarded posters like you

Ottermode best one

you only do one colour each day user

>800 deficit
>building muscle

so a vital superior male?

possible if you are hitting protein and a complete noob to lifting

Boys should be fit and girls should be thin or at max a normal weight cardio bunny. No discussion needed.

neck day is the best day at the gym

This is pretty on point, although I would question the tip on the calorie deficit.

Like get the physique of a 600lb strongman?
Get the cock out of your brain and actually think for a second before posting

>If you can't carry a child, lift up your girlfriend, climb over a wall, push a broken down car, run a 7 minute mile, you're not a man.
Lifting "tfw no gf" doesn't count lil guy

nigga thats like 70 pounds, you can achieve that in 2 months at most.

It is an insult to post Zac as twink boy instead of his peak performance.

>le epic art of manliness bullshit

not sure if this would considered builtfat but this would be my goal physique!

>If you can't carry a child, lift up your girlfriend, climb over a wall, push a broken down car, run a 7 minute mile, you're not a man.

That can literally be done by anyone over 110 lbs

youtube.com/watch?v=GRNwCJORdGA

6:45 in the video Naoya Inoue is 115 lbs. Pushes a minivan with two grown men in it further than you could push your busted up civic.

I think his strength comes from great biomechanics as opposed to muscle. His body is really efficient

This is whose advice you're taking in thinspo threads. Models don't just starve themselves they have to have good posture too.
That means having some muscles strong and some muscles stretched and loose.
A balance of musculature that even most normies and curlbros don't do right.

Who's the guy in the pic?

youtube.com/user/JLascek

mishima was Veeky Forums as fuck

Find me one thinspo person that could squat their bodyweight and I'll concede that thinspo encourages you to train your muscles, nervous system and tendons

Until then it's a cult of self destruction and a surefire path to infertility

What BMI is thinspo to you?

Squatting 1x bodyweight is weakling tier. Any AIDS tier fag can do it within a couple months of relaxed squatting.

I mean squatting your body weight x10 reps.

You should be able to do at least 1.5 your weight x10 even in thinspo mode

>smoking, lying in bed and eating an egg a day = discipline and self control
Thinspo is a mental disease, you're literally aiming for skeleton status, at least anorexics are aware that they're destroying their body and have moments where they desperately want to stop.

REMINDER: If you are a woman, you can become infertile from skeletonmode and you will never have a child. If you are a man, you can permanently damage your hormone profile, bones, ligaments, mental growth etc, and good luck finding a woman to impregnate with your 100dnl testosterone

thanks for answering for me lol

yeah don't do an 800 calorie deficit just eat lean protein with some fat (no sugar) and do at max 500 or you won't gain any muscle
source: am ottermode

>skeleton bug creature

lol

>no sugar
not even fruit?

All sugar has the same effect on your body no matter the source. That said, with absolutely no sugar you'd die.

narrow shoulders like a lady

>rear delts

that Mickey mouse muscle doesn't do shit for your frame
you mean the lateral head/middle delt.

I thought certain types of sugar are worse for you
Like high fructose

Fuck off, you LARP fag

Fructose is processed differently but there isn't enough evidence to say whether it's better or worse whatever that even means. Anyone saying that all sugar is the same or that fructose is definitely worse is full of shit.

Well how much sugar should one be consuming then?
Is there actually any benefits to keeping it low, or is it more just a 'don't over consume' sort of thing.
What in saying is, is there a benefit to having low sugar versus average intake

I'm torn because I find muscularity and fatness to be sexy, but extremely unfashionable and not "me" so to speak
So I feel like my options are follow the "bee yourself" meme and pursue my aesthetic fantasies until I die from anorexia or bulk up and become a filthy slam piece whore until I die from AIDS.

Not really, fructose has a different transporter in the gut compared to glucose and digested slightly differently (i think it takes longer to clear out or something, cant remember).

Main reason people freak out about it is because its in a lot of processed foods and people eat too much of those anyway, so suddenly its the “bad guy”. In Australia we don’t have much of any fructose in our food products but have similar obesity rates with the US. In Mexico they predominantly use cane sugar but their NCDs are rising like crazy. Its not the type of sugar, its the shit diet

Yo anyways, I was watching teh Deuce with that hipster douche franco and noticed his forearms... Is this genetics? because his body is otherwise normal, his biceps are nothing to write home about, but goddamn those forearms are popping.

I am well aware of the crossed arms trick, but they are constantly accentuating those forearms of his in relaxed position. They are sinewy and kinda oversized.

Bananas are good for you. I eat 3-4 every single day. Tbh mor elike 5-6. One with each shake; 3 shakes a day with oats and isolate. Plus another one or two bananas as a snack. All within calories in/out ofc.

big benefits to keeping it low
sugar is associated with insulin spikes and inflammation. recent studies have shown that sugar is worse for your cardiovascular health than fats.

the big problem with sugar is that its absorbed so damn fast, molecularly its the end product of all carbs but the problem without fiber to slow digestion its rough on the body. thats why fruit and oats are okay even though they have lots of sugar or carbs. my biochem professor in med school used to joke about eating snickers bars and metamucil to be perfectly healthy.

So if you're going to eat sugar it should be from fruits/oats?
Any idea on how many grams of sugar you should have

naw bro dont eat any sugar if you can avoid it, but fruits are okay. just use common sense. last I heard the recommendations are to keep ADDED sugar below 20g per day.

This is what the average male's body is supposed to look like. Unless you are a marathon runner there's no reason to be a skinnyfat or skeleton bug creature.

show pucci

mirin that hourglass figure

>2018
>having kids
Are you ok?

Why don't you want a little Veeky Forums you running around and caring for you as you get older

businessinsider.com/hidden-camera-nursing-home-man-dies-2017-11?IR=T

Will you still be Veeky Forums stewing in your own shit and piss all day while your nurses play cell phone games?

hahaha, die lonely and unfulfilled, you really smashed the system, prevented climate change, had extra money for shoes, fed the africans, stopped overpopulation or whatever else you'll say to yourself on your deathbed as these people watch your tattooed, empty soul say its final words.

Literally just use the abduction machine.

t.cat lady

athletic, built, and bodybuilder all have used steroids so this isn't a good reference for Veeky Forums

t. guy with invisible rear delts

This square body look unironically disgusting

Literally from best to worse

Skin || thin > everything else

>tits the same as mine
Kek

based thinspo poster

Imagine how disappointed your ancestors would be, to have carried your bloodline this far only for you to throw it in the trash.

he's not wrong, a lot of the guys I know begin to struggle to do 5 pull ups during a bulk

t. never gonna make it

is his routine online anywhere?

his ass is better than my ex's...
ex gf

mate you're more likely to get radioisotopic poisoning than unaccounted weight gain

based

He was a Veeky Forumsg

true. so...?