Wool-and-Leather milspo

Veeky Forumsscism can have it’s own containment thread. We’re here to discuss drab colors and wholesome materials.

Other urls found in this thread:

undergroundbooks.org/the-kitchen-poet/ronald-mcdonald-rei-koz
mundusmillennialis.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wool overcoats in khaki, camel, army green or bottle green and gray are the shit. Hope some day knee high boots go mainstream for men again. They are very effay and practical.

Honestly, any one of Brad's fits in this movie are god-tier

Why did you post Nazis then and why with so little wool and leather worn?

Reeeee wehrmacht were not nazis

only good milspo. fuck camo, khaki and grey please

/irregularspo/

W2c personal army?

Trotsky's head sure looks like a good place for an ice pick

This is a good thread!

W2C generic coarse wool jackets?

big coats

>ywn live in pseudo-fascist pirate paradise

>WOOL.
>LEATHER.

DISGUSTING.

Arbitrary distinction, both in history and fashion.

how have any of you incorporated this style into your own fits?

What's wrong with wool? You don't kill the animal for it.

I wear layers of wool coats, jackets, pants and leather boots with similar silhouettes as this here

IT IS PART OF ANOTHER ENTITY’S BODY, THEREFORE, IT IS AESTHETICALLY REPULSIVE, AND DEMAND FOR WOOL ENGENDERS EXPLOITATION OF THE ANIMALS FROM WHICH IT IS OBTAINED, THEREFORE, IT IS ETHICOMORALLY ABOMINABLE.

t. aids neck soy boy

Fucking Veeky Forumsggot! You can't wear polyester and look dabber at the same time

>ETHICOMORALLY ABOMINABLE
You have the worldview of a twelve year old and should unironicoliterally kill yourself

No, you don't.

Okay, knoch-kun.

Prove me wrong.

Total disregard to order and a lot of drab colors, thus achieving the tired, haphazard “we fucked up” layering look, as in and . A majority of my clothes are generic and muted, and since all i ever wear are boots, it kinda just happens naturally

>Fascist meets vegan neoliberal
Fuck off if you’ve got a problem

>wears synthetics which literally pollute waterways and oceans with plastic crap

Synthetic clothes are melted down dinosaur skin and meat. Until you're wearing silicone or 100% cotton, you're a hypocrite

Whatever happened to "don't feed the troll"?

As much as I'd like to believe he's just trolling and there isn't somebody out there this delusional, this guy has been around for a while posting the same sort of shit. Pretty sure he even has a website. If he truly is just a master baiter, he has certainly earned my (You)s

RYSS isn't a troll, newfag

You're describing a troll.
Let trolls and tripfags die out.

It's autism undergroundbooks.org/the-kitchen-poet/ronald-mcdonald-rei-koz

mundusmillennialis.com/

Are you roleplaying as Savitri Devi?

Nice. I'll be back for this thread after bedtime, got lots of the good stuff.

Dear friend, it is no better than killing one living thing for its skin to slowly kill all things equally for a cheap substitute.

Not dear stranger, feigning benignity by being affectedly polite doesn’t hide your hypocrisy, but only makes it more flagrant.

Beside, you have no argument to rationalize animal slaughter, or against synthetic fabrics.

Wth is this?

Pure 'tism

Dearest brother in anonymous online posting.
Doth not thou see the error in thy thinking?
Art thou blind to the bigger picture, willfully ignorant perhaps?
Leather and wool, fruits of the beast body, blessings upon humankind for as long as memory travels, over generations of generations have served well our kind. Their natural properties in regards to heat regulation, warmth and breathability are unmatched in the realm of synthetic textiles.
"Hold!" I hear thy scream of resentment, "There is blood on your hands!", yet I follow only the way of my ancestors and fool yourself not - there is blood on thine hands just as red, just as fresh, just as repugnant. Doest thou not see that while no individual sheep are harmed in the process, the industry for which you advocate, the abomination of synthetic fabric is just as gruesome if not more? Giant factories spewing plastic underpants, do they not drain the black blood of our mother earth? Do they not breath and sweat grey death, clouds of toxic vapors that travel the globe, slowly killing all they encounter? Is it worse to take one life or to take all life, even if over centuries?
Poisoning everything, that is what you advocate. No beast, nor plant, nor fellow man is safe as long as your kind exists.

Well put, brother, well put.

>Sandals
Why though

I wear a jinnah cap with a peacoat and wide whale corduroy. I probably look like i'm larping but the high colar shaved head jinnah cap combo is too much to pass up.

Nice, I like the idea.

2nd looks just like ninja

Was thinking about getting these

Leather is one thing because it's skin, but using wool from sheep is only logical because they're so domesticated that they NEED to be sheared. They can overheat and have trouble walking if they aren't. So don't listen to any batshit vegan that tells you shearing "hurts" sheep.

brother, I'm not a vegan, I love animal products, but "we bred this species to be so completely fucked it can't survive without us, so we need to support the breeding of more of these abominations" is a poor argument.

Because the Legion do not give a fuck.

just copes these at a salvation army, I'm female any ideas on how to wear? I'm thinking new leather laces and flowy skirts with oversized tees and hoodies?

I'm super skinny and and 5 '9 brunette long hair

Awful.

"i'm female"

stop larping, male(female).

The funny thing is that a sheep held and cared for on a pasture, without fear of wild animals, medicated or painlessly put down when it falls ill might well live better and suffer less than the sheep that would live in the same land were there no humans to use it.

This isn't fucking /k/ there are plenty of us on here stop being so beta the idea of even conversing with a female causes you to react like this

can you be more specific?

The no girls on the internet rule does not apply to this board for pretty fucking obvious reasons

all me

Winter fits now.

You’re a big guy.

post feet

Waste of a "human" being. I hope this jew suffered when he died :)

Yes

I don't know where to start, your idea of a military fit is some awful modern combat boots with an outfit best described as lookbook whore #49272. At best you will look like lookbook whore #49272 who couldn't afford doc martens. My constructive criticism is to drop all of that and develop a taste in military fits.

Could always go all in. Wear them with a floral dress.

WTF are woman doing on Veeky Forums, desperate, paid jewish shill, ordered by your BF to post here?

THose boots are a good start. Wear them with ww2 Swedish wool trousers and Särmä blanket shirt if you want to be my dream girl.

You like penis?

>Desert boots
>Winter clothing

No no.

Do you want to be my dream girl?

Perhaps exchange them for some 1960s Bundeswehr ankle boots, actually.

Did your camera person fall over?

>1960s Bundeswehr ankle boots
user, if you happen to sit on a source for those, something like a time hole to the 60s perhaps, then do tell us, because I can't think of any.

There are multiple pairs on ebay right now.

will do this for spring but need more affordable military inspired outfits any ideas?

Same reason you are dude

will do, where to cop?

...in a brothel.

clean your room

post bobs and vagene m'lady

ebay.de
currently at least 6 pairs online

Well I'm counting 4 here, all size 42 or 43. But hot damn, that leather and those soles, I think I'm in love.

uuuu

They are not good at focus

I have this one.

That's a field shirt... but yeah, it's a great shirt.

Shirt jacket. Close enough.

Swedish or finnish wool tunics are still on the markets. Used hunting jackets and mackinaw cruisers too.

Raincoats or ponchos?