Show me your favorite watch

Show me your favorite watch.
This is my casio dw-5600. I wear it daily unless I'm going to a swank function. This is the new module so the date is good until 2099. 12 & 24 hr time, timer, stopwatch and a daily alarm. The back light is great although it is not auto illumination. I did do a hydro mod for easier viewing at angles in low light. This is shock and water resistant, so I can wear it doing manual work or at work. Best part is it cost me $30 new (discount) so if it fails, no biggie.
Show me your favorite and explain why

Holy shit that's quite the soy accessory you have there.

I am a vegetarian

Why is it soy? Looks good to me.
Not op btw.

Only nu males wear watches.

user I don't understand what language you are writing in. You sound like a late teens to early 20s college dropout because of the "system"

Why? Is wearing a Rolex for example a nu male thing to do?

Yes they love showing shit off like that. My nu male graphic design friend always shows people his. Like my man no one cares who wears watches anymore lmao

Is it still nu male if you never talk about it or show people? I wear one but now I don't feel good about it anymore

do not let a literal faggot on a mongolian basket weaving forum make you actually feel bad about wearing a fucking watch

Mu golden SKMEI of course

I alternate between a casio f91w with military strap and a 1985 all black swatch

Omega Seamaster 300m QUARTZ (hater proof), bought used.

I could live with it and my Tomtom GPS watch only in my watch colection.

fuck it, i wear my dw5600 to everything including formal events. gshocks are not soyboytoys - that's reserved for timex weekenders and most of these other jewelry/peacocking pieces masquerading as watches

>Why is it soy?

Some guy is upset about being called a soyboy and fitting the description so he is going around calling things soy to discredit it in hopes that if no one takes it seriously he doesn't have to feel like a failure.

Holy shit. i got that same watch out of a gumball machine when i was a kid.

The leather strap's growing on me, prefer it on the bracelet though.

Had i a speedy like that, i would always wear it with its bracelet or maybe a black Zulu.

Watches are important for people who have jobs, are professionals, and/or engage in social functions frequently

I've been experimenting with the Casio royal to actually make it look like a Seiko g757 at a glance I'm still doing some work on it what do you think? Mistake?

Also here's my daily wear

the exacto knife skills of michael j fox

A lot of Omega watches in this thread. Any Rolex bros out there?

I've got a casio phone dialler watch. The phone dial option does not seem to work, I asked the Korean I bought it from and he pretended he could understand anything I said, even when Google translated.
I know Google massacres language but that fucker knew exactly what was going on.
It occurred to me recently, though, that some functions might stop working when the battery gets too low for them but still has enough juice for the display. I might get fresh ones in and see what happens.

It was a regular knife, it was more of a test to see if it would work, it's only $30 so I didn't really give a shit.