What is your greatest weakness?

>what is your greatest weakness?

How do I reply to this interview question Veeky Forums? Do I tell them the truth that I have I learning difficulties and can't perform well in a team?

No.

Tell them your a workaholic and sometimes get so involved in your work, you forget to eat lunch or call your mommy.

I'm impatient for success

>What was the last thing you stole?
>Does your mom know you're gay?

Why do interviewers ask these fucking questions goddamit I'm never getting a job

Name something super trivial like "I have terrible handwriting". It is a valid weakness but not something that would make them think any less of you.

>"A girl with a tan and a fat ass, obvi"

To be clear I work in sales and with the right manager this would work

>whats your greatest weakness?
I tend to underestimate myself so I always end up doing way more work than I needed to to begin with to compensate

You're supposed to word your weakness as a strength. don't say you have learning difficulties. Say "It takes me a while to get confident with new ideas so I spend a lot of extra time reviewing and practicing them to make sure I can perform my job well.

Do you think 'I don't like to ask for help, i'm quite stubborn about solving problems myself', is a reasonable or terrible answer to this fuck ass question.

No because then it says your not a team player and if you fuck up and "solve problems yourself" while not following policy it makes you a liability.

It's the ultimate bullshit questions.

I'd just be honest and see what happens.

> "I'm not a morning person"

>He can't multi-task

Not answering the question. If you are implying something minor is your "greatest" weakness, it means you're lying and they will realize that.

>He can't get tasks done efficiently

>He can't source information from co-workers or work well with a team

There is no winning for this question. I've never seen a good answer. It's completely rigged.

Not bad.

say a one word response...

>Pussy

"I don't know"

Alternatively:
"Working for you will be difficult since I fucked your wife last night."

>>what is your greatest weakness?

"Coffee, I just can't start my mornings without it!"

Is "I'm unemployed" a good answer?

"I'm paranoid... Why do you want to know my weakness?"
*Squints eyes a la Leonardo Dicaprio*

It's not that they want to know your weakness but how you overcome it.

If like another user said you tell them "I'm a workaholic" you have to finish with "But now I'm setting priorities with everything that is in my desk and leave during the appropriate time when only priority level 2 stuff is on my desk"

Holy fuck, interviewers are trained to smell bullshit a mile away. Be honest, and then tell them how you try to remedy your weakness. It shows that you are self aware, honest, and always trying to improve yourself.

>You're supposed to word your weakness as a strength.

Wrooooong! This advice is bullshit. The interviewers will just get tired of you if you try this.

>i,m a perfectionist lel
>my only flaw is that i'm so amazing you can't even handle me

OP you're supposed to say how you've overcome a flaw. The point of the question is to see whenever you are to be self critical and work on self improvement.

An example:
I usually get stressed when I don't get to complete my work, and to deal with this I try to schedule my day efficiently.

>I usually get stressed when I don't get to complete my work, and to deal with this I try to schedule my day efficiently.

But this is not true though. I always leave things to the last minute as thats when I work my best.

Redheads.

Top lel

>what is your greatest weakness?

"I'm lazy so i try to be as efficient as possible"?

>>what is your greatest weakness?
>I'm always honest
>Really? I don't see how that's a weakness..
>I don't give a fuck what you think

Easy

Highschool asian girls with daddy issues.

The only true answer, my nigga!

>HAUHWUDHHUAHSDUhfdwqhd'uh'UHShHSHHDQWHDWH! user

>THISSS GUYYYYY!!!! HEUHHAHDDHHDHWHQW

Kek

I would talk about my weaknesses I had in the past, and how I solved them.
E.g "I used to always miss my bus because I slept too long blahblah. But now I just have my daily routine and waking up has become no problem at all for me. Still when there is a day off I can and will sleep long. But as a result my newest weakness is to avoid drinking too much coffee in the morning. hihihi haha le meme face
>interviewer enjoys his good answer he got

Pls be joking

Ive been giving examples of weaknesses that were a problem in other unrelated fields and then I explained how I am working to fix it.

For example, if it's not a sales job, I usually tell them I have a hard time overcoming objections and that it still takes work for me to get add-ons in sales where the customer at first tells me no

I hate to have to say this, because most teams are a liability, but never ever tell them you can't work in a team. Realistically, is it that you really can't work in a team or that the team stifles you? Because if it's the latter, you're not the problem, a weak and/or catty team is.

Interviews are the worst part of any job. They're simultaneously trying to trick you into wanting to work there and trick you into giving them a reason not to hire you. They put up all these prerequisites to find an exceptional candidate and then shit all over any such people they happen to find.

Anyway, to answer your question, you need to make something up that sounds bad enough to pass as a weakness but not actually be that bad. But be careful that it doesn't make you sound exceptional (ie I am a perfectionist). Maybe say you sometimes get carried away by team sports? It sounds bad, because it distracts you, but it sounds good because norm is love sports and mob mentality.

>norm is
Normies, I mean.

I told them I wished to be more assertive, I guess it worked because they gave me another interview, I was being honest too, I really wish I was more aggressive and less beta