Is there something like IDMcore...

Is there something like IDMcore? By mostly what I've seen IDM artists in 90s usually worn a North Face jacket and a Beanie, but is there more to this? I need inspo...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U98vCZDzJqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for interest

It’s called “Techno interests me”-core

It’s usually just all black, slim jeans, a bomber/track jacket, some sort of combat boot/minimal sneaker. Bonus points for round glasses.

No. This is different
>90s
>slim jeans
Just no

Bump

Adidas Nike reebok fila tshirt/jacketBlack skinny jeans
Trainers

Techno and IDM are different.

it's pretty hard to talk about this because it's not like IDM was really a scene that happened irl - there were no real big IDM parties that I can think of and most producers seemed to stay behind the scenes.

For some weird reason I think of Jez from Peep Show when I think of IDM as fashion, idk if this makes sense to anyone else lmao

Me too,and BOC fit in that same 90s-early 00s normie stuff. It isn't clean cut like the "techno interests me" meme that was mentioned here

Always wear a beanie

Jezcore needs to be a thing. He captures that generation of music perfectly

Basically just dress like the dudes you'd see at arcades/malls in the 90s with ambiguously underage gfs

youtube.com/watch?v=U98vCZDzJqs

I always thought Richard was kind of Veeky Forums desu anons

he def is Veeky Forums

>track jacket
>slim jeans
>round glasses

So contemporary Korean hip hop-core?

fit on that sweater looks so comfy desu

Who is Mike

Mike Paradinas aka µ-Ziq, a very good IDM producer

Am I IDM koar?

this plus like, the movie trainspotting, and pretty much any shitty british tv show from the 90s is what you're looking for OP