How should i dress if i want art hoes to like me?

Im addicted to art hoes, the other day i went to a indie concert and it was swarming with them

I need a art hoe gf, but how should i dress for them to be attracted to me? So what hairstyle and type of clothes should i now adopt?

Flannel, cuffed pants, high socks, vans, and a dad hat. Don't forget to put a pack of menthols in your shirt pocket.

i guess just see the guys they normally date and emulate them? or stalk some on instagram and see the types of men they follow

I don't know if how you dress really matters but all black seems to be working out pretty well for me

Are you a fucking retard? They do this whole thing because they're trying to get attention. You don't have to bow down to insecure literal thots to "attract" them.

Best way of attracting an arthoe, like any other woman, is universal. Be 6'4", handsome, and lean.

Basically just be chad, but dress in black or something.

demarcore?

>I'm addicted to 5/10 insecure attention seeking girls with insane pretension

>I don't know if how you dress really matters
It doesn't

op is a dumb virgin that thinks dressing like mac demarco will make girls overlook his height or lack of looks

back when i attracted arthoes i had shoulder length messy hair, ratty milsurp sweaters, ripped jeans, chucks and smoked rollies

extremely basic but it just works.

Download some pretentious music, dress in black, act like a dickhead, pretend to be something you're not to attract a girl based only on her (stale, unoriginal, aposematic) looks then get cucked when some actual handsome badboy comes along and your thot of a "girlfriend" leaves you

nice autobiogeraphyu fegt

What's her name?

Youre the embodiment of cancer

Basically. Fyfcore

Youre a faggot, but been looking into milsurp sweaters what's some good places to buy some?

Everything black and skinny. Remember smoke a lot of ciggies.

I can understand wanting to fuck em but wanting one as a gf? Terrible idea

Would beat up in public/10

don't hate the player, hate the game.

milsurp stores.

>Would beat to in public/10
I think this is what you were trying to say

>don't hate the player, hate the game
You have none nigger. Im 6'4" ripped and good looking, I could wear cargo shorts and still win by default.

His hair as well.

No, it wasn't.

>tfw no art hoe gf

Yes it was. I read you like an open book, user ;¬)

I said you were a massive faggot that would probably get beat up if he ever stepped foot in any place that wasn't dominated by metrosexuals

Is antique european milsurp goth a thing

They seem to really like milspo, at least in my experience

>hurr i'm ripped you fucking nigger

enjoy not getting delicate teen goth pussy

There's a difference between rich piana and just being "toned".

>not being gaunt and pale with a pocketful of baudelaire and hashish

not going to make it lad

Dress like this if you want to attract pic related

Serious question: do you have down syndrome?

watch a couple newish skate videos and dress like the skaters you see

Veeky Forums is full of metrosexuals you fucking projecting gender queer

who the fuck is this, she got a blacked out?

who TF is pic related?

gib bloodsucker gf

6'4" is a little much don't you think? Most girls want about 6'1" or 6'2" even if they think they want more.

I swear people who talk like this online have never left their family's hick town.

No, people that played sports talk like this. Everywhere. It's pretty universal.

Not at all. above 6'4" is pushing it, but otherwise it's the perfect height. Unlike what manlets claim, if you have a longer torso and decent sized legs, it doesn't look akward at all.

Genuinely don't get the appeal of this girl. She's average looking and fat, not thick.

As someone who does not live in the south and has known plenty of sporty people I’m gonna have to disagree with your assumption that sporty people talk that way everywhere. M

I wasn't op, but you are a one dim fucking specimen

Sauce on op image?

>No, people that played sports talk like this. Everywhere. It's pretty universal.
can we ban people that live in rural flyover shitholes pls? MODS

sexy as fuck

absolutely wrong
thin, pale, dark hair and eyes. long nice hair works best but short would do if you fit the other criteria. pretty basic clothes, dark tones. black boots
and actually get into some alternative music if you aren't already. or at least art ffs, any medium

I laffed

shes a thot.. you literally just have to be attractive and manipulate her for 5 minutes.

nick cave and lou reid

>absolutely wrong
It's pretty correct, actually. The only thing missing is that you can only attract art hoes if you're a musician, tattoo artist, or show your artwork in a local gallery, preferably a little of all three.

Who's the girl in OP? What's her name??

t. 6'1'' manlet

nice blog bro

do girls like this actually like cigarettes or is this just a meme?
the only thing stopping me from smoking is that i thought girls would think it’s gross

not poor health and addiction?

cigars >

Girls who smoke obviously like cigarettes, retard. Fuck, even the girls who "smoke socially" aren't going to be grossed out if you smoke; they'll be bumming smokes off you.

I

L O V E
O
V
E

art-hoes very much! They are very pretty! I would take them on a nice date to a nice museum! Or if not an underground concert!!! Love

Just be a skinny whiteboi with greasy hair and a pack of camels. Listen to deafheaven, joy division, and kendrick lamar. Shower twice a week. Never wear condoms

anyone id the boots?

lol this. Dated one a few years ago. Have fun staying up all night, every night, because she's depressed AGAIN, and trying to calm her down and stop her from cutting/burning AGAIN, and then realizing it's all pointless because next time you see her she has fresh scars on her arms. But will she seek help? No, no, of course not, she doesn't need a doctor to help her, doctors don't know her body like she does. Rinse and repeat until you reach the point where you don't care if she cuts herself anymore because you haven't slept in weeks and are just too tired to give a shit.

Fuck me, it is so not worth it.

id on OP girl?

>one
you know people are still individuals even if they folliow to some shitty instagram aesthetic

Tachanka is the worst operator in the game, but has the best character model

so fuckboy core

This. I had to deal with her shit every day for two years and as soon as wasn't able to give everything i got, she decided to fuck my best friend.
Fun times.

>he dated someone like this

I'd rather not listen to garbage. Thanks

Why can't r9k bitter incels stay on their containment board

I hope you were in highschool or something. If a grown woman threatened to hurt herself for attention and refused to seek help I'd drop her instantly.

Imagine making this thread.

Imagine being a mod, seeing this thread and not deleting it.

What the fuck is wrong with the posters here?

That's not being bitter at all? Most dudes I see trying to emulate le art man are usually short and ugly. Its just a fact the better looking dude will get any girl, the art how included, with ease regardless of how they dress.

don't be black thats for sure
all these art thots are lowkey racist af

t. Jealous black boi

OP, I just entered in this stuff because of this, it might be one of the finest fetishes. I'll be making a tutorial based on this thread and posting it later.

its true. being white and thin with good style are essential for getting "art hoes" and goth girls

Pretty sure there RMs, nice boots

Its okay Tyrone. There's always shaqueesha for you out there.

>ayy succ muh dih bih
>no
>damn das raciss

everytime

Seconding this

i go to art school and my bestfriend is literally like this and its so fucking tiring

fenny xan time

I had to deal with something just like this, but it was because her fiance shot herself in the head because she was traumatized from being raped.

all im saying is don't be talking about how much u love migos and beyonce and blm shit on your twittter.
then get scared when dey see a black male in person.

pretentious douchebag in a band