Hey so whats the deal...

Hey so whats the deal? Ethereum can't seem to crack $15 even with all the DOA hype and Bitcoin can't crack $600 even with the halving hype. If they are struggling to hold on to their current price now, what happens when all the hype dies out? Sad days we live in for cryptotards.

>doesnt think that ethereum will at least be $20 in less than a month
Nice try, shill.

>shill
That's the pot calling the kettle a nigger. How the hell do you figure that eth will be $20 when it can't even break $15?

GET A LOAD OF THIS NIGGER! ETH WILL BE AT LEAST $20 BY THE END OF THE MONTH AND $75 BY THE END OF THE YEAR.

so right now its 581 - lets call it 600, and the market caps 9 billion - we need 1.35 billion dollars in "new" money to enter the btc ecosystem to break 700 and maintain that price

you don't know you just wish-

i wish i would win the lottery even without playing you know find a ticket and it would turn out to be the winning ticket... yeah that would be nice.

And why won't that happen?

No, it's a knowing

>faggotry

you don't seem to know shit
sorry

I can make a rough estimation. My estimation is that the market cap of btc and eth will double in the next year.

based on what chicken guts?

Based on the trend

>Bitcoin can't crack $600
It just traded for $605

610 now

I can't believe my luck. I used to be poor for most of my adult life. Acquired some money last year. Put most of it in BTC

Smartest move you'll ever make. People still laugh at BTC

I mine 30 on my gaming pc in 2012 sold 20 for 20 bucks each to pay for the video card and kept 10 still have like 9.8 after making a few small btc purchases over the years

i don't laugh it's real sad.
still i get 0.005 btc erry day now that's not much, but enough for me to be completely ambivalent towards bitcoin. if it goes up it's good makes me money if it goes down it's good i can drink the bagholders tears.

MFW I'm waiting on my next check so I can pick up some BTC, BTC won't stop rising. :(

Im buying more eth and btc.. gambling on going to the moon.. nocoiners on suicide watch

Seriously? Just because it made him money in that instance doesn't make that a smart decision.
Is the fool who used to buy heroin on TSR a genius because he realized he had 90btc+ leftover change in his wallet? No, he's damn lucky. Sure as hell not a smart decision though.

Btc just broke 650$
keep going with your ignorance and stay poor fagboy
nocoiners are pathetic