Mocro thread

hey europoors,

let's discuss le look maghreb in your country? what do the cultural enrichers look like in your banlieu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QkP1QMlkV1w?t=27s
wsj.com/articles/the-fanny-pack-has-returned-now-cheer-or-cringe-1510599240
youtu.be/b8ksnoHPZEM?t=3m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>your banlieu

>your banlieu
whoops.

the *banlieue of your city, or a city near you.

Why are they such pricks? I've never met a moroccan who's pleasant to be around.

Only Turks where I'm from. Ibahesj isn't being respected over here regardless.

Also full Gucci is a popular look

youtu.be/QkP1QMlkV1w?t=27s

All fake Gucci

the coptic christian arabs around here dress scummy, jackets like your pic, jeans or tracksuit bottoms, trainers.

muslims either dress a similar way or wear their traditional sand person clothing.

wsj.com/articles/the-fanny-pack-has-returned-now-cheer-or-cringe-1510599240

guys what do you call the neck pouch thing all these guys wear around their neck in english? it is usually fake gucci LV or prada. its not a fanny pack.

all real ah kk jood

where is here?

i wonder if there are regional variations in the look around the various european banlieues in france, UK, germany, netherlands, belgium etc etc.

If you really want to go the depths of Mocro hell, you should look up 'shab' videos.
youtu.be/b8ksnoHPZEM?t=3m24s

Dutch people in 2017

Brighton, UK

France?

Coming from the us it seemed to me like the maghrebs are their version of nigs. They were always loud and annoying and trying steal my money to get in the metro.

The real French people were nothing but nice but fuck dude this pic is giving me flashbacks from having to deal with these subhumans

wollah!

zemmer doe ni zo gay

MINDER
I
N
D
E
R

ik woon ergens waar geen mocros wonen en ik wil ze in het land houden voor mijn entertainment op youtube videos

Texel? De meeste wonen in Utrecht helaas.