What kind of cigarettes does Veeky Forums smoke

what kind of cigarettes does Veeky Forums smoke

Cigars and pipe tobacco desu

Cheap mid-strenth soviet/russian cigarettes in bulk, because fuck paying $20 for a pack that doesn't even have a cool design on it.

I just switched to American Spirit like light green or something. Says Balanced Taste on that back. Good if you wanna talk to someone.

How much is that per pack

I vape
Fucking cancer and smelling like shit

Works out to about $3 AUD per pack. It's insane.

>unironically wearing mouth fedoras

wew bet u liek to respect wimin too

where do you get these? smoking is so expensive here ;___;

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING OF THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM: “HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS.”

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND TOLD HIM: “YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY.”

FOR SUBSEQUENT DECADES, THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL: ROT HAD SPREAD THROUGH HIS VISCERA, HIS SKIN HAD SHRIVELED DUE TO EXSICCATION; AFTER MANY DAYS OF SUFFERING, THE FORMER BOY DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE: “FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L…”

TO THIS POST IS ATTACHED AN IMAGE SHOWCASING THE PERFECT ATTIRE FOR SMOKING ON ANY OCCASION —ONLY FOR TRUE SMOKERS; IF YOU SMOKE WITHOUT WEARING THIS, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

Nah nice try tho

The best tasting ones

so sweet

IT IS THE SWEETNESS OF DEATH.

I am long time smoker. Honestly it depends on my mood,but the best quality ones are Marlboro,Davidoff and Dunhill. Marlboro reds are strong and full of flavour,whites have a really smoked wood kinda feeling. Dunhill is classy and unique in its taste,also the filter is very good. Davidoff has a weaker filter but a simmiliar taste to Dunhill/Walter Wolf.

wrong pic

death taste pretty damn good

The most Veeky Forums cig

although they fuck the shit out of your throat so I dont buy em often

THE WAY OF DEATH IS SWEET, AND ITS DESTINATION IS BITTER.

THE WAY OF LIFE IS BITTER, AND ITS DESTINATION IS SWEET.

I ASSUME THAT YOU ARE STILL IN YOUR TEENS OF AGE, OR IN YOUR TWENTIES OF AGE, THEREFORE, YOU ARE STILL IN TIME TO CHOOSE THE PATH OF LIFE.

STOP SMOKING; STOP COMMITTING SLOW SUICIDE; STOP SUPPORTING CORPORATIONS THAT EXPLOIT PEOPLE THROUGH VICE.

I know I shouldnt be trying to argue with you, but how is the destination of death bitter? The eternal peace of non-existence sounds great

/thread/

damn dying at an old age does sound pretty scary pajeet

Post your tinder profile pic

I miss it so much, Veeky Forums. I miss smoking. I even fell for the vape meme and suck back 40mg nicotine juice every day, but it's not the same. I just want to go outside and have a cigarette.

i quit 3 years ago and dont regret it at all

used to smoke american spirits

american spirits are faggot poseur shit lmao

correct answer is roll your own, lucky strikes and camels

have a cig then

reminds me of something from a david firth cartoon

How are one of the strongest and most quality cig brands for "Posers"? Retarded faggot. And foh with that le reddit ass shit.

Aren't vapes the mouth fedoras?
Besides, this guy is just minding his business, no one smokes a pipe and walks.

are you real?

how embarrassing

MY MAN

my actual nigga
my friends hates these things, says they taste like an oil spill, but more for me

Pyramids are not russian.

I know, I couldn't find the right pic.

Me too my friend. Me too. Just push through it. Juuls dont make you cool. But they might save your life. Havent had a cig since mid-October. Im already breathing so much easier. No coughing, no wheezing. Once it gets warm out im gonna start running again.

Its gonna feel good to be healthy. Godspeed, internet stranger. Wish me luck

This is the correct answer. Also plain jane marlboros. Fuck people who smoke 27s

dont smoke
Any snusbrothers on Veeky Forums?
Epok Ice Blue Intense is the shit

roll ups because i'm poor

shut up paki

Min neger

Don't user. You quit for a reason. Relapsing will make it worse. I believe in you

Trying to cut back smoking so I started. Also it's great for school

Parliament Full Flavor
nothing compares