Tfw almost 25

>tfw almost 25
>cannot grow a beard to save my life

minoxdil on face a bad idea? I need to cover up this JUST tier jawline and chin bros

Up your protein intake as well as vitamin A & D supplements. Exercise.

Do jaw workouts. You will see progress in a month if you do it alot like I did.

Post proof

I have a decent jaw but
what the fuck is a jaw workout? Like mewing? or chewing some stronk gum?

Stop eating soy, start working out.

If pic is you, your jaw/chin looks fine to me.
You look like you could grow a pretty sick moustache. Maybe give that a go, leave the rest at stubble length.

This soy meme caught on pretty fast, not saying its strictly wrong or anything. But I'd say the estrogen in soy would only effect your jawline in your developmental years.

Have a lot of sex. It just starts growing faster and thicker. Anecdotal but it's worked for a few people I know

You've got sufficient coverage on the moustache and jaw. Show cheeks.

I literally had 10 hairs on my cheeks 2 months ago, before I started using Minox. Now I can grow a full beard. Experienced no side effects. Great stuff.

This is a joke right

which part?

Abuse steroids

>minoxdil on face a bad idea?
no. ive been using for 1+ year and went from zero beard to a decent one. it's still patchy on the cheeks but it'll fill in as i keep using. The first few months your skin will dry a lot so you need to hydrate but it's fine

Gurl here. Listen, if nothing works out women will still find you attractive. My bf can grow a full "chin beard" and mustache but not a beard. When we started dating he'd go between whing about not having the ability to grow out his face to shaving it all down. Just pick a look you can easily maintain and then style your hair to match what your face can do. Your hair is probably able to pull off most styles; so match it that way. That's what I got my bf to focus on and now he's happier because even though it's not the vision he had in his head; he looks better now having a distinct look instead of not committing to any look at all.

what jaw workouts do you do?

Facial hair is disgusting on men younger than 45

your jaw is fine
your facial hair is awful
get leaner if you want a more defined jaw
DO NOT MAKE FASHION CHOICES BASED ON INSECURITIES

>working out will change your bone structure
Literal retard
Not me. I was on it for 6 months and it fucked me. My eyes are sunk into my face and I have now have permanent bags, and it aged my face at least 10 years, even when I'm clean shaved. I'm fairly certain I'm having heart palpitations too because I never had heart issues in the slightest before I started using minox.

Didn't even work that well on my face. My cheeks are still patchy as fuck like Joe Dirt.

Beards are for spastics anyway mate, shave it and be glad. I'd trade mine away in seconds.

why are you blaming how unhealthy you clearly are on minoxidil, that's one of the weirder things i've seen