Veeky Forums plants. Post comfy plants, share tips, suggestions, etc. I need to give some life to my new apartament...

Veeky Forums plants. Post comfy plants, share tips, suggestions, etc. I need to give some life to my new apartament. Thanks.

Have soundcloud rappers and nigger fashion ruined givenchy yet?

Also press f for respect to balenciaga, vetements, yves saint laurent, gucci, and many other beautiful brands ripped apart to shreds by niggers

Leave

get a Sundew man, they look amazing in sunlight and you can also feed them pieces of meat/ they'll kill all the bugs in your room. P.Veeky Forums

Ferns and hanging plants is the only way to go. Especially ferns because they are amazing at purifying the air in your room.

Great advice here, they're especially good for bathroom settings

Die Antwoord isn't "Soundcloud rap," you absolute knob.

nice reply also i didn't say he was nor did i nearly imply it, eat my as

You absolutely did imply it. That's the objective truth. Thank you for clarifying your position. Have a nice night.

I love sundews! I started growing some from seed a few ( 7+) months ago they're low maintenance and neat

Those look beautiful. I have a few carnivorous plants but I've always hated how they dry up/recede in winter, so I've been working on a mulch/soil mixture thats nitrogen rich enough to stop that. Do you know much about that?

I wish I did, I've been so busy I haven't had time to research/figure out what to do.
Here's a pic of my fav! drosera burmannii/humpty doo

Burmanii have always been one of my favorites simply because of how fast they ensnare prey. I keep two on my windowsill

used coffee grounds, my negro
good n content, low ph

Aww shit! That's genius! Thanks man.

motherfucker got givenchy slides lmao

and this is my "low maintenance" setup! I can't wait until I can't watch mine do that! for now they're feasting on possibly springtails and lil flies that get in there.
have you had luck with pings? unfortunately there's no local places that sell healthy/not dead ones

That's a great DIY setup, rn Im trying to build one with glass, but its fucked. pings? I'm not familiar with the term.

pinguicula!

oh my god. im sorry that image is so low res. i cant find the pic i have saved

Ohhh butterworts!. Yeah I've read about them, pretty high maintenance as far as I can tell, so I'm going to wait until I'm studying botany/know a little more before I attempt anything with them or bladderworts

give it a rest already, kiddo.

I wanted to put some kind of vine on top of my shelf
Any suggestions? Thought about black eyed susan vine or maybe white jasmine

There's this one plant I like to grow but once it gets to a certain size the cops come and take it away

only if youre retarded about it