Face rate thread

post your beautiful selfies here

this is so weird. i haven't been on Veeky Forums since 2014 and i visited it just now on a whim and the front page looks IDENTICAL to how it looked in '15, memes and all. back then fashion culture seemed to change on a month to month basis. what happened?

Namefags need to leave

I would but i'm nt in the mood tk facemog this thread before it starts. Possibly mog this entire board

love your face
i will rate later also

fag neck

You’re fucking everywhere

Festive edition

CUte 1000/10
How much do you want for the vid? 1000/10

because it's effay to look like a thumb?

wholesome/10

is this young david gandy?

You look shit

deathnic/10

>polish girl again
Eh

no but its not effay to look like pic related

look for some thrift shit

it would be pretty effay if that guy had a turtle neck long enough for his entire neck

My shit is fairly aesthetic underneath this beard but i’m trying to enter MC Ride to the 10th power mode

hairline is unfortunately crooked but everything else is ace

very ugly boy, also be my bf

stern look reminds me of varg, i mean that in a good way

any guys here know how to fix eyebrows? mine get really unruly at the outer ends. pic from a few weeks ago after haircut

not ugly but nothing stands out
goat
reminds me of narcos, p cool
average white man with beard
unironically goat, always love your fits and your face is a great match with what you wear
not a fan of nose ring but face shape is v nice

Hello

>tfw no qt asian bf
anyways look into brow promade, mascara, or use vaseline

i was thinking more along the lines of trimming/shaping them but thats a cool idea. do you have lot of experience with them? how long would they hold shape for?

You should have them done by a professional. Maybe thinner and neater might clean up for you.

nigger/10

is it like a hair salon where i show them pics of what i want? or do the asian women working there know how to clean me up from experience? maybe a dumb question but i dont want to walk out of there with even more fucked eyebrows

sorry i don't really have much experience with pomades, i use a brow pencil
that pic isn't clear enough so i can't see what your brows really look like, but if you want them shaped get em threaded or waxed, the lady will do em way better than you can

Report these dumb threads. We rate fits, not faces. Post in WAYWT if you want a rate.

thanks, i'll give it a try probably this weekend :)

cool, good luck qt
do some googling/yelping to see the best brow technicians, wax studios, threaders, etc. they'll usually know the best shape for your face but will work with what you want

thanks buddy will do! cheers for the help

This is old beucase i have twist in my hair but it's like a year old

those high cheek bones though???

Cara?

haha anyone ever tell you that you resemble Viserys from GoT with that hair color and your face?
Like how you manage the length well regardless. Guys with long hair should take notes from you.

Don't act like you're a jelly white boy >>/pol/

Race has nothing to do with how Veeky Forums you are you fat neo-nazi neckbeard

Sleep is the cousin of death

cut my hair way down, too short?

7/10
7/10
6/10
6/10 probably 7 or 8 without the glasses

blacks cant be Veeky Forums. this isnt subjective

like this?

Yeah bro invest in some contacts

black man/10
3/10
5/10
6/10
5/10
7/10
5/10
asian man/10
5.5/10
3/10
5.5/10
5.5/10
7/10, but you have that weak geek aura which might take you down to a 6
5.5/10
7/10

Seriously wtf are you doing? You have a very nice face but you're throwing it all into the trash by being a disgusting slob.

Then again I get the feeling that you're a turbo manlet and a framelet.

Better photo

did you think taking another photo would magically fix your bone structure lol, you have a nice lower third, but those bulging beta bug eyes are a death sentence

qt but pluck your eyebrows

try smiling man

You are hiding your chin with a coffee cup how do you expect people to know what you look like

??? i just got out of the shower in that pic if that's what's confusing you? I shower every morning and wash my face twice a day idk what you mean by slob
also anyone under 8'5 is a manlet so yes my 6'3 ass is definitely a manlet

disgustingly weak bone structure, would be incel if male/10

>pubes on your face
>bad haircut
>little boy t-shirt
You look like a NEET slob. Step it up boyo.

Judging by your skull you don't look like a tall person. Those glasses look wayyy to big for someone whos 6'3" lol. But if that's your height, that's great!