What do you wear to work out, Veeky Forumsggots?

Denim bootyshorts.

Any old tee, jogger sweats/ or basketball shorts, generic nike shoe

>basketball shorts

jesus christ

>Not wearing running shorts in 2017-18
Jesus christ

>not homegym masterrace
>not squatting naked
>not feeling your scrotum touch the icy cold concrete in your garage squatting ass to grass
must suck to be a pleb

I exercise at home, so I don't wear any footwear.
Just some short swim trunks and a tshirt, both all polyester for quickly drying after washing and ready tomorrow.

sometimes polyester square briefs

i got these too they work great for running in the morning cause they got built in underwear

if you aren't wearing tights you aren't a real Veeky Forumsg

This. Nothing beats working out naked

based Huston

This is actually a good threda. I need a new active t-shirt for cheap. It has to be full polyester because I soak it after exercising and it's dry by the next day.

What do you think of the NB7118? It comes to $16 shipped

i can see your nipples... disgusting

i can see your disgusting skinnyfat body through your shirt, puke

i /homegym/ but i can't do it in my birthday suit because i don't live alone
i just wear pajama pants and an undershirt

The fit's kinda shit tho

otoh, it hides my power level...
from myself in the mirror. get it lol because i wouldn't wear this shit outside my home

whatever I was wearing before going to the gym
who else here /neverchange/

I just wear oversized rayon shirts in ugly patterns because they breathe better and cost less to thrift than all that mesh bs.

I get the appreciation of the aesthetic, but it seems like such a hassle to coordinate the clothes you're going to drench in sweat.

techwear

>having balls that droop that low
Time to wear some undies

>dyel soyboy wearing tights
No

i work out at home naked

full rick

Leggings, sports bra, sometimes a t-shirt or a singlet, Nike free TR. Sometimes shorts, but rarely

gildan heavy cotton tees and >fabrixquare sweatpants from 5 years ago until they wore out, now just uniqlo sweats (total shit btw)

that picture is so fucking revolting

do you lift tripks

whats her ig

>Only a sports bra on the top half in the gym

Begone from the gym, thot

source mate wtf?

gym shorts
t shirt

what the fuck else?

Um excuse me source cunt?!

Holy shit that's fucking disgusting, please eat some meat and eggs or alternatively a bullet

lmfao who are those niggers they look like some low quality kim & kanye knockoffs

The black guy is one of the best right now in that dead sport called boxing and the chick is one of his hoes.

Dark grey T-shirt, light gray lounge shorts and nikie running shoes

source please

Sweating isn’t Veeky Forums

breathing isn't Veeky Forums

jealousy

IG?

Bruh source

Cheap shit for lifting with vibram toe shoes for compounds. Or a swimming suit for laps with a swim cap.

lmao boxing

shit is dumb as fuck, may as well be a professional wrestler

exactly

Anybody got the sauce?

>bruh

Sheeeeit another bitter bum can't keep up with the times. Just give me the source

This is also Half But where could a man find these old retro runner/track shorts? I fucking love them but they only produce them for women, less I go the Asos or Etsy route, but there's a good chance the quality is gonna be trash

Get yourself a merino shirt dude.
I have this one.

Home gym, so just the boxers that I slept in that morning.
If I'm running outside I'll put on a pair of basket ball shorts and a cheap drifit shirt.
My runners are Asics nimbus 16s.

Ebonics is the cancer of linguistics.

Just wear Muay Thai shorts, they probably fit the same except you look less like a girl on her way to her 'dick appointment'

I'm lifting once a week and go swimming afterwards, so I'm wearing my swim shorts during sports and keep it on when I'm swimming.